Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Finish Qeybdiid even at the expense of his tribe!

the islamic courts should finish the battle they started against Qeybdiid and his losing armies in the few unstrategic places in Muqdishu. We should enjoy in Muqdisho finally by uprooting the last ramnents of Qeybdiid, and I am saying this even at the expense of his misguided tribalmen.

Defending Islam takes big courage, including the courage to fighting against your tribe!

Anigaa iri!

Rahima   

I hope they finish him off- I'A another one will bite the dust.

Likewise the courts should finish off those who support him.

Jabhad   

Sxb C/Qeybdiid is a coward who always uses the tribal card for personal gains and the time is right to take him out.

The question is would S people understand that this is not against them? Qaybdiid wuxuu hurinayaa colaad caqabiiled, waxayna u muuqata inuu ku guleysanayo!

For the Islamic Courts, they just want to make the ultimate/supreme sacriface for their cause, which is to be the sole ruler (atoore) in xamar, then the rest of the republic. dhuyuu andarstan?

Filimka maxaakiimta hal atoore kaliya ayuu leeyehay, no B role for Qaybdiid or even a C role for him. Filimaaantii hindiga camal ee labalabo atoore ama seddex atoore or in some cases 4 atoore ee xamr laga suubin jiray gudbe maalmahodi. :D

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Filimka maxaakiimta hal atoore kaliya ayuu leeyehay, no B role for Qaybdiid or even a C role for him. Filimaaantii hindiga camal ee labalabo atoore ama seddex atoore or in some cases 4 atoore ee xamr laga suubin jiray gudbe maalmahodi.
:D

looool@Allamagan, the guy is gone inshallah, Ninkii soojoog lagawaayo soojiif aa lagahelaa

Wiilo   

We know A/Qaydiid's days are numbered. The UIC tried several days to negociate with him without a war, but he refused, and tried to minipilate the negotiation process into Qabiil trying to take over another Qabiil's weapons, obviously it did not work for him.I'm deaply sadden and sorry for those who dead and their loved ones.

The UIC tried everything they could to aviod this war, but Qaybdid's refusal coused this war.

There is another guy that should be elimineated, and that guy is Caydiid, waa in laga qaadaa lagana ciribtitaa Madaxtooyada uu haysto.

Go figure:.............

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Rahima:

No wonder everybody stays away from the politics section.

Rahima   

^ Believe you me, I have no qualms about what I wrote, I do hope that him and all those like him (warlords and their supporters) either give up their warmongering ways and stop the useless killings, or be dealt the blow they dealt to so many innocent people.

I believe in an eye for an eye if you refuse to stop.

How i pray that we could be rid of all of them.

Liibaan   

So-called courts they should eliminate first indhamadooobe or else the whole story is about tribalism. qeybdiid si warlord but he is not the only warlord

Gabbal   

No. Finish Qeybdiid but certainly not at the expense of his tribe. Qeybdiid is not worth the numerous deaths of innocent youngsters forced to fight for him. I truly hope he gives up before the problem excacerbates. According to news sources, he is encamped in a lone building which hopefully will turn out for the best. The indiscriminate shellings has claimed a multitude of innocent lives already.

^Horn made the most sensible point here, a quick resouloution should be wished for, prayed for and not this macho nonsence, his tribe, [you mean clan are all Muslims], their deaths is a heavy price to pay.. So lets pray for an end to these battles and for peace..

Maf Kees   

^ Believe you me, I have no qualms about what I wrote, I do hope that him and all those like him (warlords and their supporters) either give up their warmongering ways and stop the useless killings, or be dealt the blow they dealt to so many innocent people.

I believe in an eye for an eye if you refuse to stop.

How i pray that we could be rid of all of them.

I share your hate for warlords. But the last sentence about finishing off everybody who supports him was ridiculous.

Xarago   

Cuqda iyo Corada! Xasiidaad oo Illah waxan ka barshey in aad cadabta ku gubato.Maxaa xasinama ka buuxa Rahiima...finally you are showing your true colours.

Wake up to reality dear ...the fake Sheikkhs of Hassan Dahir & Indhacadde could not and cannot do anything to 'warlord' qeydiid anything at all , infact he has caused more damage to them and the tide is turning on 'Tuugadi; magaca diin adegsanayay...unles you believe ofcourse kuwa naceybka ku jira sidada oo kale Shabele, Hornafrik and BBc Yusf Garad.

And one more thing huuno those you wished for their eradication the supporters of Qeybdiid namely his tribe will for once bring you down to earth and kick your buut something they should have done long time ago.

This is the end of an era of a short lived Fake Islamic Courts rule. Huuno you dont mess with Qeybdiid and live to tell the story.Ask many other before you who more powerful than the Oromos you recruited and dying by the dozens in Talex and Ex-control Afgooye.

Waxa yab mesha iyo sida aad uu carari doontan idinku, ila meel idin qada oo idin dabooli karta maleh. Look out for the next chapter huuno...Qeybdiid gaining ground of the fake Islamic courts and galant Hussein Aideed leading TFG forces into Mogadishu.

Mar kale Rahiima waxaad tahey xasiidaad lafaha ka gubatey oo naceyb ka buuxo, lakiin waxaad ogaata wala kala baxaa hada ee dharerka iska duuw.

Abwaan   

Akhyaareey kacdoonka ummadda Muqdisho ku nool amaba guud ahaan Soomaaliya iyo caadifadda qabiilka halla kala saaro, sheekadana yaan qabiil laga dhigin. Dabcan, Cabdi-Qaybdiid waa loo baahan yahay in laga takhaluso (waxaan rajeynayaa inaan dhiig dambe ku daadan) laakiin beesha uu ka soo jeedo maya. Meesha beelo lalama dagaalayn ee dagaal-oogeyaal iyo dhagar-qabeyaal baa lala dagaalayey, beeshuna aysan taageerin inkaar-qabe Cabdi.

Waxaan sidoo kale rajeynayaa in m o o r y a a n Indhacadde lagu xijiyo Cabdi-Qaybdiid oo laga takhaluso.

Sh. Xasan Daahir waa nin oday ah ee isagana guddoomiyaha shuurada in laga beddelaa roon (waayo cillado ayaa jira iyo sababo aysan u habboonayn inuu sii ahaado) oo Sh. Shariif(shakhsigii guud ahaan dadweynaha Soomaaliyeed sida gaarka ah u soo jiitay) uu hoggaanka talada hayo. Reer Baydhabo iyo kuwa Amxaarada u adeegana in Ilaahay soo hanuuniyo haddii ay diidaanna iyagaa ku xiga.

Kuwa qiiraysan oo aad moodid inay maxkamadaha cidahoodu leeyihiinoow arrinka sidaas ka bedela. Maxkamadahaani waa kuwo Islaam dadkana kama xigtaan ee cago dhigta.

Mahadsanidin.

Rahima   

But the last sentence about finishing off everybody who supports him was ridiculous.

I’m sorry, but I don’t see much difference between him and those who are like him in that they hold the same views, participate in the same war with all their guns and kill the innocent.

What the bloody hell is the difference between him and them other than that he is their leader?

If you stand on the war line with such warlords and are a grown man, expect to be dealt the same fate. These men have a choice, and they have chosen to support the wicked.

Am I confused here or am I the only one who does not see the difference between him and those that fight his cause willingly?

By his supporters i am not refering to tribe, since that would include me, but rather those that fight with him willingly- i.e. his filthy army.

Xarago,

Cuqdad, xaasidnimo :D:D . If anything, to want this man gone and out of the picture is for one to love their own people. I’ll let you think that part over, considering that this man is as somaalida would put my ‘adeer’ more than the ‘fake wadaad’ as you put it ;) . I get where you are going with this, laakiin don't embarrass yourself (in fact we go as close as sub-sub clan)- but woman, not everybody is busy aligning themselves based on qabiil. Some of us are more civilised smile.gif .