Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Why Ethiopia is welcome in Hargeisa, not in Mogadishu?

Liibaan   

Why Ethiopia is welcome in Hargeisa, not in Mogadishu?

Somaliland opposition leaders seem to have lost their political campus since the Ethiopian-backed Federal Transitional Government (TFG) routed the Islamic Courts in Mogadishu.

Forgetting that Somaliland depends on Ethiopia for its bread and butter, they started criticizing it albeit indirectly for what they call the Ethiopian invasion of Mogadishu.

^^^^ ethoi runs Burco for long time sxb it is not only that etho controls muqdisho. meesheey ku ilma dhaleen waa somaliland. I remembar my last trip to africa i was in transit in Hargaisa for about 20 minute. all I could see at the airport was Etho.

A.J.   

I remembar my last trip to africa i was in transit in Hargaisa for about 20 minute. all I could see at the airport was Etho.

Lol, you are one confused brother. you sure you wasnt in Addis :D . Anyways there is nothing wrong with ethiopian civilians being in hargeisa or any other part of Somaliland for that matter. they are normal people who have done us no harm so why should object to them. The problem is having ethiopian troops occupying your country which is what is happening in the south. that is intolerable and it is a grave crime that your uncle has commited against the southerners to invite them there.

You need to wake up and smell the air of reality coz that is something sadly you and your folks are lacking

RedSea   

Garaad Canood,

Riyale Kahin welcomes Ethiopian ministers and so forth to Hargeysa, not tanks, choppers, jets or thousands of filthy axmaaro troops to kill, and rape other Somalis in neighboring regions.

What a lovely comparrison this is, to distract people from the shamefulness commited by their kinsmen.

Renegade :D

I bet wiilduco has never been to Somaliland.

Okay let me just make up one for one good measure.

I been to Gorowe once, and I all I could see where Kenyans runing around the place. I was standing there, hmmm let us assume for about 21 good minutes. I wondered where all the Somalis in that area disapeared?

:D

RedSea   

Garaad Canood,

I don't want to make any excuses. So let me first say, that Riyale Kahin is pure mujrim. Most of somalilanders don't hold the same position as him. They elected him, but he has turned out to be a big failure in Somaliland. Riyale doesn't represent the voices of all Somalilanders, Kulmiye spoke out the the tragedy in Muqdisho while Riyale actually cogratualted Melez. There is huge difference in that regard and the chance of him returning next year are very slim.

This article is basically highlighting, if Ethiopia is supported by Somaliland and Ethiopians have their way with Somaliland why not Somalia correct?

Well, as I said again saaxib in your own PERSONAL judgment, does one who brought thousands of troops (ethiopians), Fighter Jets, Hellicopters, and tanks be compared to one who has done his much of bad things (riyale) however hasn't reach nor is anywhere the level of bringing Ethiopian troops to Somali soil to kill other Somalis. Can they be compared, can they, Garaad tell me can they?

As for Kenyans in Gorowe, that was a joke to counter the JOKE made by Abdi Xaafid (wiil duco) of Ethiopians being in Hargeysa' airport.

Emperor   

^Ooh What do you stand for then? Riyaale is the Somaliland President, be brave enough and turn down that seccessionits love... If you are truthful to your words...

RedSea   

Riyale Kahin is an individual. In the civilized world, once you disagree with one, you must oppose them. I dont' think the same can be said about pro TFG members here. That is the difference between you and I.

What do you mean exactly, 'be brave enough and turn down seccessionist love'?

Help me out here by making some sense of your words.

Emperor   

^Your hyprocracy is all over, you have so much love for the Somali people yet hate Somalino, you detest to see innocent Somali killed by Ethiopians yet support seccessionist aggression against the people of Dhahar, you have so much sympathy for Mogadishu and hate for the occupation of Ethiopia, yet Ethiopias logistical supplies gets through Berbera. That says it all.. Nothing new you have to add to the table apart from the old criez repeated over and over...

Get over it, Somalia will be peaceful, Unity will come back soon Insha'alaah, In the meantime I hope you change your ways and become part of your people that you so dearly love...

RedSea   

^lool.....Emperor, those lines you are singing have been tried already, and miserly failed.

So let me put it in clear fashion for the purpose of puting you out of your 'excuse' hole.

For berbera: I am totally fine with bussiness relations with any nations, however if EThiopia is importing weapons (which I expect) then you should know Mujaahid Bada cas is fully against that and is here to say that is WRONG.

second, if you are from Sanaag, you support the Ethiopian backed TFG which is killing innocent civilians in Xamar, yet you cry when your state of Sanaag is being threaten by Somaliland, than waxaad tahay looma ooyaah.

Third, Somalinimo? lool

When majority of Somalis in Southern Somalia are against this so called government aka puppet regime aka Tigray founded government, then who the heck supports it?

perhaps Planders, and few interest group like Geedi and Maxamed dheeri, and Buubaa.

Somaliland isn't on the badwagon of this so called Somalinimo, Jabuti isn't, and now Southern Somalia is being routed by united forces combining enemy+ somalis like you who loudly cheer for Somalinimo. So who is for Somalinimo, you perhaps, Planders only, is that it?

I think it's about time people understood the true colors of some.

the characteristics of Munaafiq. they pray, fast and do all the things, but in reality have some other things hidden. In this case, some people like to wave the blue flag around, sing somaliyeey tooso, chant the best poetic or patriotic, yet at times like this their true colors surface.

Ehem, stay with me. Majority of Plander who are in full support of the TFG were the same and are still teh same that wave teh blue flag, call for Somalinimo, yet they have initiated the worst book mark that went into somali history, enabling Ethiopian troops to roll through the streets of the capital and commit mass killings.

Where to go Somalinimo.

lol Shameless attempt to equate the actions in Mogadisho with the reailty in Somaliland, but shameless as it maybe, it is perhaps admitting the reailty that is there for all to see.

Lol, you are one confused brother. you sure you wasnt in Addis . Anyways there is nothing wrong with ethiopian civilians being in hargeisa or any other part of Somaliland for that matter. they are normal people who have done us no harm so why should object to them. The problem is having ethiopian troops occupying your country which is what is happening in the south. that is intolerable and it is a grave crime that your uncle has commited against the southerners to invite them there.

You need to wake up and smell the air of reality coz that is something sadly you and your folks are lacking

To the poster of this Post.Stop blinding yourselves take the advice sincerly

Garaad Canood,

Riyale Kahin welcomes Ethiopian ministers and so forth to Hargeysa, not tanks, choppers, jets or thousands of filthy axmaaro troops to kill, and rape other Somalis in neighboring regions.

What a lovely comparrison this is, to distract people from the shamefulness commited by their kinsmen.

Indeed they are the confussed one's, and shameless at that.

I wonder if the take time out to read some of the News Articles on S.O.L's front page, Allafrica.com, Reuters, BBC the Guardian. They all post the same thing

^^^ Abti isku day marlabaad . wrong Tray again.

I bet wiilduco has never been to Somaliland

not only have i been to waqooyiland half of my family are from Burco abti ;)

remember i didn't said my first time to hargeeysa. but my last trip to somalia

RedSea   

^ How can we confirm that half of your family is from there?

As far as I know every nomad in here claims to be from here or the other, not that there is nothing wrong with that, but there is huge possiblity, it could be a lie, in order to advance their point.

I just found it funny the part you said, I was at the airport for 20 minutes and all I saw were Ethiopians, what a truthful statement that was?

Besides, were you waiting for a ride at the airport, where were half of your family while you were so bored at the airport and stuck there for 20 minutes? lool

^ How can we confirm that half of your family is from there?

As far as I know every nomad in here claims to be from here or the other, not that there is nothing wrong with that, but there is huge possiblity, it could be a lie, in order to advance their point.

I just found it funny the part you said, I was at the airport for 20 minutes and all I saw were Ethiopians, what a truthful statement that was?

Besides, were you waiting for a ride at the airport, where were half of your family while you were so bored at the airport and stuck there for 20 minutes? lool

Mj. sxb don't get confused Iam from the next Door near Dhahar. where your adeero tried to cupture and you know what happen #$%@#$%&* all the way to ceerigaabo.

So that next Door is Qardho to cleard things out remembar i didn't said i am half Midnimodiid and half midnimoJaceel ;) As deegaan ahaan half of my family lived in Borco

as for the 20 minute at the airport is not enough time for conversation. thus, if you need DNA sample will do for classification :D

As the thePoint said :D