Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

The boys they killed.

^^^This is what he wrotte, address the questions if you can, kindly excuse us if you are unable to do so.

With no proper military organization,hardware and the required commanders of a conventional warfare,the Clan courts sent mere boys to the front for what?

Required elements they lacked;

1.Command structure

2.Artillery power

3.Communications

4.tactics of engagements(as can be seen,the boys are just running and the whole place is chaotic,no order whatsoever).

5.Lack of logistics.

What were the ICU commanders thinking?Why send the boys to a suicide mission?Like any other one,the ICU massacred those boys!”

Abu ansaar

Have you grown a conscience in the last two months?

Remember your topic with the dead policeman on the ground? You only edited until you were rebuked by many Sol members.

Or is this a double standard? Or is this from Indhacaddes section 1 of the 'islamic code for drug dealers turned wadaads'?

hy·poc·ri·sy Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hi-pok-ruh-see] Pronunciation Key - –noun, plural -sies. 1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Who is parading what? The video is online and clearly accesible. Anybody with a 56k connection can watch the video.

The point is not if the arm chair Captain can or cannot access or post a war video.

The point is in his message,his tone and his motive. He diddnt support that WAR,so what is point of him posting a video that shows the death of Somali Boys?

Dont tell me hes feeling empathy for those young Mujahids. Well,let me ask him,Xalane,are you feeling empathy for those boys?
So now we can observe tones threw a comp screen?

Wow the internet is a wonderful thing. :D Sxb the ICU sent boys to the frontline and their media affiliates taped the procession and showed the dead bodies of the boys for the world to see. The real despicable act should be on the commanders who funneled religious beliefs in there heads while not wholely believing in them.

You know the act of running away from the field of battle and have 16 year olds die all because you sent them is not a good sign. Yet some would like us to believe Indhacadde the head of security, the top commander, the proverbial shot caller got himself on a jet liner out of Xamar with a speed not seen since Speedy gonzalez.

Saxib you have been found wanting, as fake as master IndaCade.. Now back to the topic, what was those clowns thinking, please answer since you are one of their lackeys…

Now where is Xiin, answer the question dont put your head in the sand. You are named after a horse & not big bird :D

This is what he wrotte, address the questions if you can, kindly excuse us if you are unable to do so

Puke,Those questions are irrelavantl & foolishly placed. Its like comparing oranges and apples,for lack of better anology.

The IUC boys had resolve & they fought for a cause that they beleived in. You dont need a military concept to defend your country and your religion. What you need is bravery and faith. The Habashis & the traitors simply wanted to Kill somalis and to capture Somali towns. They had superior Weaponry and technoligically advanced tracking systems.

What did they do? They got funding,armour and boots from Islam's enemy. Those untrained boys fought & stood up to the best army in Africa,a well trained army if you will.

Inshallah,they are in a better place. They have met Allah fighting for ALLAH's cause and inshallah Allah will reward them for defending what they beleived in. You,on the other hand can ridicule and clap for the deaths of those boys. Like someone said,you are either in grave sin mode here or Insane.

Pi   

All those little poor kids were slaughtered. Where did their leader Indha Cadde go? Rumor has it he's enjoying himself in asylum now. Why does Daahir Aweys keep running like a biatch? The kids weren't scared to die, why is he? Where are Cayrow and Company? Don't they want to go the same "Janna" these little kids went to? Or do these old Moooryaans and Clan courts leaders know that there is no Janna waiting for them. This explains why they run and avoid death at all costs.

It is indeed a spectacle to witness Ilma Tigrey grieving for Somalis.

Those young men will be remebered for their heroic deeds -- defending their HOME LAND from invading Ethiopians -- for all posterity.

But you Melez cheerleaders will only serve as dark blot in Somali history. That is if you're so lucky as be deigned with such unsavory distinction.

^^^To all these individuals who have a problem reading no one is talking about the dead boys may Allah give them mercy. However our sciope is on those who sent them there and who ran away leaving them to be slaughtered or maimed or die of thirst. Why have the clown leaders avoided the paradise that they were promising?

Now they send video tapes and audio interviews on paltalk :mad: , shame on all of you and you will face justice in this life and hearafter insha Allah..

Pi   

Socod Badne, dude, too bad you missed the four day war. Methinks you'd make a good ************ :D

[ March 21, 2007, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Pi   

Duke, yes. I'm focusing on Dahir Awyes, Cayrow, Indha Cadde and every rascal who brainwashed these promising kids. As for those who perished, I can't speak ill of the dead. May Allah reward the decieved kids.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^
To all these individuals who have a problem reading
no one is talking about the dead boys may Allah give them mercy. However our sciope is on those who sent them there and who ran away leaving them to be slaughtered or maimed or die of thirst. Why have the clown leaders avoided the paradise that they were promising?

Now they send video tapes and audio interviews on paltalk :mad: , shame on all of you and you will face justice in this life and hearafter insha Allah..

Once again, your mouth is in high gear but your brain is in neutral. Either say something of substance (humour me budd), else please stop spreading your noxious miasma over the fora, ok? Thanks!

Trafficking in human tragedy -- which this thread was undeniable intended to do -- is absolutely dispicable.

Pi,

IndhoCadde, I'm happy to report, is in tip-top shape and back in the thick of things. Latest reports have the Mujahid in Las Canood, among his clansmen. They're occupying the poor rer Las Canood and I even heard sensational accounts stating they (Abdiqaasim, Cirfo, IndhoCadde, Aweys etc) are farming drugs there. You see, I wasn't being facetious when I said he's under your bed. Seriously, I'd check under my bed every night if I were you.

This is ridiculously sad wallahi. I mean,Someone help me here,You folks are sympathising for the dead boys but you ARE here every day denouncing the cause they fought for?

How does that work??

^^^lol. What a moronic statement, every dead has our sympathy and these boys were on the most part innocent brainwashed and nothing more than canon fodder to the demons who led them to the front and then fled.

Was their lives not valuable enough to be spared

The cause, what cause other than to keep the illegitimate gains and to subjugate more of the country?

What is sad is your post, the cause they died for, was not worthy of the lives of Xasan Dahr, IndaCade, Sharif Ahmed Ibrahim Cadow, Abukar Cadaan?

Take Abukar Cadaan, he was a disabled old man, yet he ran to the border to save his life and these boys were used to buy that valuable time..

Shame on you.

Pi   

By the way, is that handicap, Abuukar Cadan, still in that Kenyan jail, or did they release the old bugger? I wonder.