Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

The boys they killed.

With no proper military organization,hardware and the required commanders of a conventional warfare,the Clan courts sent mere boys to the front for what?

Required elements they lacked;

1.Command structure

2.Artillery power

3.Communications

4.tactics of engagements(as can be seen,the boys are just running and the whole place is chaotic,no order whatsoever).

5.Lack of logistics.

What were the ICU commanders thinking?Why send the boys to a suicide mission?Like any other one,the ICU massacred those boys!

P.s.The Video below is not for the sensitive and the faint ones.

The Four days war.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

the ICU massacred those boys!

It's my observation you're not making sense lately, chump. Do you understand what you have stated in the above quote? You want to say the ICU led their fighters to be massacred, instead you said the ICU massacred them. Do you get that?

So, your tactic is to blame the ICU because of unpreparedness, lack of military organizational skills, lack of modern weapons/arms, iwm? Your objective; so that we dislike the ICU because it's not a winning horse? It doesn't work that way.

You're thinking from a Westernized or secular mindset. In that view, the military institution is associated with bumping chests, tough talks, bravado, being a winning horse, iwm. But, when results are not met timely and plans go awry, as is happening with the US in Iraq/Afghanistan, demoralization, humiliation, depression, pointing fingers and all kinds of negativity sets on them. The institution is deemed a losing horse, with most everyone distancing him/herself from it.

The thinking is different on the other side. There's patience, perseverance, steadfastness, sacrifices, dependence on Allah, an assured victory, iwm.

BTW, the ICU could have defeated the collaborators and occupiers, but had a setback as a result of not taking into account the direct involvement of the US. This time, the ICU is set to fight all involved (including the US), and though victory could take years, it's gonna be theirs, insha'Allah.

Such a filthy disgrace to film the dead bodies of ppl, not to mention their deaths (the guy hiding by the trees that got shot down and killed!). Where in the teachings of Islam is this kind of filming allowed? I said it before and I'm saying it again, the ICU's religious claims were just tools to gain power. They thought they had a master plan but they should've known that Allah is the best of planners. These soldiers, if you could call them that, were manipulated and duped by their "commanders" who later on fled the scene quicker than one could say ICU.

The legacy of their madness is still being carried one as seen by the current "somali jihadist". Speaking of their insurgency, one could wonder why they don't ever attempt to directly attack the government/soldiers without involvning casualties among the civilians. The reason is simple - these insurgents aren't insurgents who are ready to risk their lifes for their cause. They are just mere troublemakers trying t perpetuate the anarchic situation. This will be their fall as this tactic is not viable any longer. The game is over.

Tahliil   

Why on earth do we dwell so much on the minor things? The principle, which is the only thing that matter to me most here, that those kids fought on was not flawed, is not and can never be flawed. The method is different and we can talk about that...remember 'you fight with the army you have not the one you wish you had.'

South Africans gained their equality throu fight...not with guns and blazing motor rounds, but by dancing and being on the streets every single day. Those kids on the video have paid their lives for their country like so many before them did and history will remember them like the Darwiishes they are...May Lord have mercy on their departed souls...

AYOUB   

Xalane, what are you suggesting? Should they have done "Cabdi Bile" aka "carar maxaa dhaama" or may be called in in foreigners to fight for them?

Who Killed Who, and Who exactly are the Boys?

The Method can be challanged and critised, yes. But Jihad Cannot, not matter how many angles you try to approach it from and trivialise it.

Firstly. These Fighters, These Men, died fighting against Ethopian Forces, Hypocrite Forces and American Air support. The Uion of Islamic Courts that you so bitterly oppose didnt not kill anyone but Ethopian forces and perhaps allahu alam some of the Hypocrites as well.

Again the Method can be discussed and criticed. However i find, i suspect not unlike alot of readers of this thread, this effort of your's to try to further discredit the UIC nothing but extremely depraved.

You convinantly forget (and demonstrate your lack of sincerity in any meaningfull debate) that in the end it would not have mattered how well driled, equiped and lead the fighters of the UIC (may allah be pleased with them). The Overwhelming force of the Ethopian's and American invited in and begged by the TFG was the decesive factor.

Originally posted by Taliban:

You want to say the ICU led their fighters to be massacred, instead you said the ICU massacred them. Do you get that?

Yes,its the ICU that massacred them.War and soldiering is not about taking a gun and shooting at whatever the heck that moves.That sxb,wins no war.When u send a bunch of boys with no know how whatsoever and give them mere klashnikovs and what have u, with no proper battle arrangements and the required conditions of a conventional warfare,then u sent them to their death and in my book its a massacre.They massacred the boys and the least they could do was to atleast teach them how to take cover for they even didn't know that(as can be seen in the video,the dude trying to mount his AK with a tree branch).The rest of ur points,were very un important.

Edit:The Taliban in Afghanistan are very well structured in their conventional wars and even as a guerrillas,they are well established.Did u see anything battle like but disorder and confusion in the video?Yeah right!

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Xalane, what are you suggesting?

Am suggesting that they the ICU should be held accountable for sending those boys to their death.They defied all the principles of a conventional warfare and that is serious.

ansaar17   

Damn me if i do, Damn me if i don't.

and some were criticizing the ICU for not fighting hard enough, and abandoning cities so easily. I still congratulate them for what they did.

as for the death of these boys, well thats war, you dont expect everybody to come out alive.

Originally posted by Ana_Juwa2:

The Method can be challanged and critised, yes. But Jihad Cannot, not matter how many angles you try to approach it from and trivialise it.

Jihad doesn't tell u to die,it tells u to kill the other son of a b-i-t-ch and make him die for his believes.And yes,u are right,its the method that is being criticized and thus am not interested in the ''believes'' and virtues and vices involved.

Originally posted by abu ansaar17:

as for the death of these boys, well thats war, you dont expect everybody to come out alive.

Dude,the boys got what they deserved and the question is not why they died but rather,why they were sent to their graves than to the battle.Do u see anything like a battle going on there but bodies being cut by the shilkas,50mms,mortars and not mentioning the artillery involved?If u ask me,those boys were long dead before they reached the field for they were sent to be killed and not to win a war.

Emperor   

^^What is the moral of this topic now? This is war, better yet Somali war of the 21st century, it happenened other parts of Africa and still happens in Somalia - Period.

Tragic indeed, some fake gangsers pretending to be a religious movement. They sent those boys to their deaths while they ran away to safety.

IndaCdae & Manusur the two top commanders of the clown courts ran of to Jedah Saudi even before Bur-Hakabo was taken.

Sharif Ahmed & Ibrahim Cadow... Are safe in Yemen.

Abukar Cadaan & his son ran of to the border.

Xasan Dahir & Cayrow ran of to the jungle with their GPS guide.

What about these boys

Hypocrites to the Bitter end it seems, Blind completely Blind. It seems the Power of Qabil to corrupt logic and an individuals thought process noes no boundries.

Just keep writing what you write, you do a much better job of exposing your twisted logic and deviant loyalties than any direct questions a supposed clan court terrorist support can ever acheieve.

Anajuwa,No one is interested in the morals,the virtues and the vices involved and so as the qabiil thing.Am only interested in one thing and thats why were the boys sent to their deaths than to the battle?As u earlier said,nothing is questioned here but the method or was it easier to say than actually ponder about it for if u think about it u know that ur clan courts made not just a mistake but a sacred one in regards to military principles and engagements.The rest,is un important.

General Duke,the sacred commanders later blamed the boys for their losses didn't they?