Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Istanbul: Pic that will shock SNM secessionists: enjoy

^you are not going to get any argument from me when it comes to Sharif and the empty pledges made in foreign lands, away from the conflict but the thread was and still is about "Riyaale, where art thou?"(not even a mugshot to accompany the pose)

^

Riyaale isn't into mugshots per se; Rather, his ultimate forte is muggings of the habros up north, including the long-winded cretin who can't seem to shut up these days. :D

Hales   

Mr Codweyne Mr Ood weyne, hmm not the same i guess, it seems i read your name wrong.

Your saying that my membership should be revoked because of this, you are a sensitive person indeed; and you view this is as a personal attack. Ah!! should be more careful not to cross paths with you next time.

I fullheartedly aplogize Mr Loudvoice ;) .

Ok to the point, you claim the political cart is futile, right, (and im guessing this is backed by the many failed attempts in restoring government control in the South)

while there exists no other current existing alternative for the TFG to take?

But you also claimed that the TFG should spend more time on rebuilding Somalia.

WHat do you propose the direction the TFG should now take?

In my view this is one of the best position Somalia has historically even if the TFG has in some ways failed. The clan feuds which was the greatest obstacle has ended; and their are some from the Alshabaab camp that wish to negotiate.

The post Ethiopian withdrawal period has indeed shaped up to be an interesting action saga, where things are happening and changing all the time, and where unity has grown

Dont give up hope yet.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Another conference, another photo opportunity!
:D

Photo-ops are real lad, another year another wait for recognition. Now that’s sad. :D

Oodweyne, adeer, look again at that photo, you have the head of the UN, AU, Foreign Minister of France, PM of Turkey. Yeah not important individuals huh? :D

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Dukey

I am really not that
"surprised"
that you will missed, at least by a mile,
;)

I am surprised you are wearing your glasses dear lad, need to go for an eye check up I guess. Again look at that picture, and see the men who are standing in the front row with Faroole & Sharif Ahmed. :D

Why are you getting angry ?

Hence, it's best to say, just as the like Col. Yey being welcomed by a high delegation of Chinese officials

He [Yusuf] was the President of Somalia lad, do you think the super power that is China meets with secessionists?

As for Yey being retired in a plush villa in Sanca, how did Tuur secessionists founding father retire? to which hopsital did Egaal retire to, and who is still living MorganVille after all these years. ;)

Oodweyne, you are full of anger and envy, even this thread proves how desperate you are. How many times did you respond to the picture? Shocked you are, defeated you are, go and change your glasses.

Haatu   

Faroole must be enjoying his moment. Just look at that smirk. :D

GD. more importantly, the President of the Somali people is standing next to Ban Ki Moon. Can't you see ;)

Originally posted by Haatu:

Faroole must be enjoying his moment. Just look at that smirk.

GD. more importantly, the President of the Somali people is standing next to Ban Ki Moon. Can't you see
;)

Yeah, I see he is, and the one after him [who will be more successful] will continue the quest for the restoration of the state.

The secessionist will have to eat mudd today For the world recognisises not only Sharif but also the state of Puntland which is the future of Somalia.