Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Afhayeenka al-Shabaab

Khayr   

can't see a single horse or camel there. These guys are driving cars! This is not Sunna. Bidca, bidca.

Sssstupidity is not sunna. You don't bring a bat to a gun fight mate. ;)

BUKURR   

For the first time it gets to me, Somalis will never get together. The sooner everyone goes to their way the better.

Already Hargeisa people packed their belongings, the Boosaaso's are following, and I believe reer Baay, Bakool and Gedo should follow the steps as they share less culture with the rest of Somalis than anyone else.

Maaddeey   

Ngonge, lecture dheer maba qoro, yaad i moodday?, teeda kale jees-jeeska maad iska deysid, mise Saudi Arabia aa carab shimaagh leh ku*****??

Qorax   

^hehehehe ma u malaynayo in ninkan indhaha guduudan gaaray waqti uu cab-cabsado amaa dhuundhunto iminka ayeey asaga iyo koxdiisu maqaaxidu si fiican ugu shidan tahay

ANWAR   

Originally posted by GDwonder:

For the first time it gets to me, Somalis will never get together. The sooner everyone goes to their way the better.

Already Hargeisa people packed their belongings, the Boosaaso's are following, and I believe reer Baay, Bakool and Gedo should follow the steps as they share less culture with the rest of Somalis than anyone else.

my uncle will fix this :D:D

Their lives or lives of others?

Actions are by their intentions. They stood up to give their lives and those unlucky enough to have lost their lives, though unfortunate, is always a result of the art of war. Collateral damage, unintended consequence. At least they don't deliberately target civilians, unlike the powers of today with the so called precision weapons!

BUKURR   

^^ Unbelievers I would rather, than with those in a heartbeat. Since when stoning an umul lady that just had her baby a sort of art?!

@ ANWAR: Well bro, tell your uncle to get on if he is not gardheere or surwaal gaab, cuzz its falling.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Ngonge, lecture dheer maba qoro, yaad i moodday?, teeda kale jees-jeeska maad iska deysid, mise Saudi Arabia aa carab shimaagh leh ku*****??

More stars? A word with five letters? Anigu markaan kalmada qoro lix xaraf ban ka dhiga. :D

By the way, wan kula kaftamaayay is man odhan wad cadhoonaysa, saaxib.

Khayr   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Maaddeey:

More stars? A word with five letters? Anigu markaan kalmada qoro lix xaraf ban ka dhiga.
:D

It's only words on a screen, words on a screen! :D