Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Minnesota nice has lost minnesota own

shyhem   

The most hardworking and the most liveble state in America has lost the most liberal senator in america today.Paul Wellstone was the only reasonable voice in the US senate house,a man the less fortunate ones will call one of their own.

He set the record straight when he publicly opposed Bushe's unjust war on Iraq,the only senator facing a competitive re-election to do so.He was a jew but i must say a better jew than his opponent (Norman Coleman), the only

jew in public office to stand against Israel's unjust war against the palestinians.

The senate race in minnesota was hot one,attracting the likes of G. Bush and Ted Kennedy since whoever wins the race btw the two parties will definately gain control of the senate house and the death of wellstone has left a vacuum for the democrates to fill in a short short.

It's a sad day for the Wellstone family and the pple of minnesota and the rest who believe co-porate greed and bureaucracy are after u'r wallet and way of life.

i hope the pple of the land of ten thousand lakes will again led America in liberal democracy,if u can elect Ventura- ex WWF wrestler than it won't take much to create another wellstone.

Paul Wellstone was always fighting for the "little guy". He was a true champion of peace ... always voting "NO" against any bill authorizing war. He was well-liked by the Somali community in Minnesota.

ZOLA   

IT WAS REALLY A SAD THING TO HAPPEN TO MN AND THE WELLSTONE FAMILY.....I BELEIVED THAT MANDALE WAS GOING TO WIN THE ELECTIONS....BUT AFTER WATCHING THE MEMORIAL THAT WAS HELD FOR WELLSTONE..WHICH TURNED INTO A POLITICAL RALY..THEN I HAD A DOUBT...MN IS FULL OF LIBERALS AND IT WILL SURVIVE.

ayaanick   

Kind of Late debate on this issue, however I do beleive that the memorial service that was held for Wellstone was right. I do not think he would want it any other way. He would want us to keep fighting for what is right. There is no way that his Memorial service would have taken place without it being political. That's how people remember him....

ayaan