Sign in to follow this  
milk

The right men for the job Abdulah Yusef president

Sincere   

Ha, aint we getting touchy .....Waxan u heysti WD nin kaftaan miraan oo qosol badaan, in aad tahaay waxaan dhan maarka aad bilaweesay…laakin I see your reasoning and judgement is truly blinded by clan loyalties, and possibly something else .... :D:D

Gabbal   

or the pretty madame candidate from Sanaag

I like pick that pretty madame candidate from Sanaag anytime and day over A. Yusuf, Muuse Suudi, or their ilk.

Fyr   

Fyr-kanten, who was talking to you????

Mr. Dude, if this an undisclosed discussion please use the “PRIVATE MESSAGE FUNCTIONâ€

NGONGE   

^^^^ :D:D He walked into that one :D

WD, take a deep breath and start again, saaxib. This time lets get some good reasons why you think C/Y is the man for the job. Blind loyalty is not likely to convince anyone else other than yourself.

Question is not Abdullahi or A/Qasim or the lady from Sanag but who can deliver?

Who can bring about the restoration of the Somali state, be it through the gun,political manouvers or any other means.

Abdullahi has strengthened his hand, like it or not he is the leader of 1/3 od the country. He wants to play on a national level and is not scared of the various warlords, millitias that exist in the south. Shouldnt he be given a chance? because we have had 14 years of USC promise, Ali Mahdi, Aydeed, Aydeed Jr that brought nothing but the demise of the nation, they all failed.

Somaliland is sleep walking in isolation, its leaders and people are focused on their "national interest" and are not concerned with Xamar.

We have had the "civil" societies promise, Prof Galayr, and Mr Abdi Qasim what has that brought, Arab funds being used for private enterprise, and no closer to Somali national resoration.

So I still dont see anyone better than Abdullahi, who has 1/3 of Somalia, wants to play on a national level, a prven track record on security and is not interested in money?

Jumatatu   

SmithNwestern I think your presentation is more rational than the blind supporters> However it is also refined and well spinned.

You say

So I still dont see anyone better than Abdullahi, who has 1/3 of Somalia, wants to play on a national level, a prven track record on security and is not interested in money?

proven track record on security will that include killing opponents, disregard for the mass killing of innocent people in the process of achieving to get the helm at Puntland. keeping in mind today that he also does not have total support of Puntland authorieties. Capturing forcefully Las/canod on the pretext of not being part of Puntland, but its inhabitants are that of his clan. Hence utterly ignoring the consequence it would bring to a peacefull region. But profing the point that he strives on conflict. He rules Puntland by force and the relative peace or security as you call is due to him being feared, ok fine if the Puntlanders want to have it that way good, but dont force feed it on the rest of the nation.

Having said that, seriously speaking , I dont think he is the worst than any other warlords vyiung for the position, that is why I suppport that Amnesty International should first approve of the candidates then we will see who remains in the list...none. Go Galleydh Go..!

Sincere   

Lol@Ngonge....the name says it al

This thread has becoume repetitive with nobody coming up with any solid or convincing reason why dictator C/Y should be president

Saxib, go correct that to smith and wesson ..not western

Gediid   

Whether its CY, Qasbaaye or Galaydh none will have the support of tribes other than theirs.Thats the sad reality on the ground.CY if elected will not have enough support in Mogadisho nor will the others have support in Puntland if CY isn't elected.Either way what ever government is built in Nairobi will stay in Nairobi and its effects on Somali politics will be zero.

Baashi   

No no no sxb, u got it all wrong! This one will work one way or another. It will be shoved up in their (all of them including SL) throats by force. I'm telling u man...according to illo xog-ogaal ah.

As for the CY and whether he is right for the post is not up to SOL nomads :D Surely you don't want ask Jamatutu views on this man's eligibility for the leadership. You need an objective observer with no hard feelings...that is not the case with Jamatutu. Here you have someone who deep down believes that Galkacyo is not a city with 2 paved streets, it has no sand, and reer Galkacyood are baalashyaal in Benadir, Kismayo, and Nairobi icon_razz.gif .

All in all, Caqiidku is dictator but for carrying out loud don't ask Jamatutu about CY :D

By the way, since when Nairobi conference, its candidates, and the positions it offers were subjected with such scrutiny. For carrying out loud you don't have to have good credentials to declare ur candidacy. And certainly you need 185 votes from afar jeeblayaal, warlord admirers, ex-ministers...if u wanna know why he should be elected ask them.

Maxaa inna Yusuf lagu maagey haddii waxuba xaaraan yihiin.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Baashi:

No no no sxb, u got it all wrong! This one will work one way or another. It will be shoved up in their (all of them including SL) throats by force. I'm telling u man...according to
illo xog-ogaal ah

You starting to sound like dayniile.com,Ilo xoog-ogaal ah,is that the new way of saying ha rumeysan but hope for it....... :D

Jumatatu   

Here you have someone who deep down believes that Galkacyo is not a city with 2 paved streets, it has no sand, and reer Galkacyood are baalashyaal in Benadir, Kismayo, and Nairobi .

Yes Bashi as opposed to a city with suburbs.

All in all, Caqiidku is dictator but for carrying out loud don't ask Jamatutu about CY

And I will never have questioned him if as you say was presented as a dictator rather than Mother Teressa.

For carrying out loud you don't have to have good credentials to declare ur candidacy. And certainly you need 185 votes from afar jeeblayaal, warlord admirers, ex-ministers...if u wanna know why he should be elected ask them.

That I agree with you...so lets wait for the outcome.