Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Mike20

October: Siad Barre's last interview (a Somali Italian Speaking refugee in Nigeria)

listen to him, The SNM are terrorists...Iga Gabtaaay...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

"Did you not think that the bullet you let off in Hargaisa would not reach you in Mugadisho and your little tulo". :D:D

and now they got a prime minister named "farmajio" :D

We are from two different worlds man,

people used as bridges by the italians now the most failed country on earth for the past 20 years.

Go to the British library and read about Somaliland and its people,

" in the plains a British soldier and translator encountered a village south east of hargaisa as they felt thirsty they asked a man for a cup of water after giving them a drink of water he threw away the cup in clear sight of them, why did you throw away your cup the translator asked, because you are a Gaal he replied".

Allahu Akbar, this is the true mentality of the Muslim.

Saxib we are not on the same level... :D:D

History is the greatest lesson we can learn, I dont wanna let this one slide, this is what Somalia is, when your mightiest lion turned into a ***** cat without teeth as soon as he went north.

Read history...history never lies, History shows us what we were. I suggest the people of Somalia should throw in the towel and except my terms, when they do so we can assist them in building a successful state that lives side by side with our own, its etheir that or live with the school teach president and prime minister Farmajio tortalini Ravioli. :D

and the alshabab effective arm chooping, football banning, breast inspecting, osama loving lunitics.

Wake up before all your people are dead or you die in exile, because that what it looks like,

alxamdulilah i on the other hand, have a state, call it what you want, I can land at Egal international airport at night and move from the djibouti border to las canod without carrying a single weapon.

:D:D

Do you know why, because our people are not jahalin saxib. :D

Alxamdullilah !!

Thankful   

Originally posted by Captain_Mike20:

alxamdulilah i on the other hand, have a state, call it what you want, I can land at Egal international airport at night and move from the djibouti border to las canod without carrying a single weapon.

So can 300 ONLF!

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote:Originally posted by Captain_Mike20:

So can 300 ONLF!
LMFAO!!! PURE PWNAGE!!!

if it makes you feel better. :D

they ended up in ethiopian and Somaliland jails last time i checked, but hey what ever makes you feel happy. :D

it must be pathetic being a somali from ethiopia or somalia these days. but last time i checked this was a mans conversation not a ..."so can the onlf" one, the onlf were rounded up, slapped around, pushed to a hill and thrown into ethiopian and Somaliland jails. but if it makes you sleep better they by all means hold on to it like a bitter old women. Lets see if you can do it?