Sign in to follow this  
Somali Castro

The AWDAL MOVEMENT (No Somaliland, Yes Somali Republic)

RedSea   

Makaahiil%2015.jpg

Do these Awdalites seem to have hidden massege? ;)

A qabiil rotten little qurbaawi who brags about imaginary keyboard movement can only get the hype the hater's sentiments. Meanwhile, there they are the real Rer Awdal; the majority of them yar iyo wayn waving the SL flag on May 18th. :D

I have left this forum with my victory & have started another one titled "the Awdal Revival..."

Uncle Toms beware, your days our number on SOL. You have one of your own (reer waqoyi) who will air out the dirty laundry...Somaliland never existed and never will...I stand corrected, it did when the British controlled the territory. If you like to exist, I guess you will have to give authority back to your masters :D:D:D

get a load of this...cheerleaders r popping from every corner these days... why cant this folks look at the big picture!! how the hell do u believe that a lil inchy region can survive in this dog eat dog world..

where do u get from that damn caqli!! probably from the rear end.

NASSIR   

Somali castro thinks far ahead. His clear position in the defense of one nation one flag only agitates some of our misguided people. It's just hard to believe how entrenched this belief of a colonial residue that is consigned to the dust bin has become in the minds of some of us, particularly the young generation.

Originally posted by Somali Castro:

Uncle Toms beware, your days our number on SOL. You have one of your own (reer waqoyi) who will air out the dirty laundry...
:D:D:D

Which puntilander alias is this? :D

This movement was at the stage of birth at the time, it seems the movement have recieved great momentum since and is going with the speed of light...

Waar seccessionist=ow kawareegy yaanay kujiirinee!