Sign in to follow this  
Somali Castro

The AWDAL MOVEMENT (No Somaliland, Yes Somali Republic)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^

You're fake. You're not even from Awdal.

Adi maa umaadiis kadhaliyay?

This guy Somali Castro is giving the secess and her goons a bloody nose in SOL.

Aamiin to that! :D

Somali Castro, welcome! History as it is and history as S/landers want to see it are like night and day...Thanks for taking the time to state the facts!

Let me remind ALL:

All I did was publish an article I wrote a year ago, you guys decided to respond. I'm mobilizing Awdal youth in the US, CANADA, & UK mainly right now, and mediocrely back in Borama.

You can get angry at me and try to say this or that, but know that the Awdal Movement has been started.

Kool_Kat thank you for welcoming me huno, know that I'm here to tell the truth about SNM and Somaliland.

^^^Marfashland was started by a bunch of rebels from the SNM. And as rebels, they must be dealt with. So, viva Awdal and its people! Viva autonomy and self-determination for the folks of Awdal!I'm confident, you guys can take on those khat-jaded goons of the tribal enclave of waqooyiga, which calls itself marfishland.

If you want autonomy from them, then simply offer each one of 'em marduuf chaad ah, in exchange for the few kalashnikov rifles in their possession. If you were to implement this strategy of non-violence, I can gurantee that you will have your autonomy in no time, without ever firing a single shot.--so best of luck to you all! :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^Marfashland was started by a bunch of rebels from the SNM. And as rebels, they must be dealt with.

My Family line Vs yours. Lets do the damn thing then :D

Reer Awdal have never been interested in somaliland or secession. There is only one group of somali's(those from the triangle) who do their best to peddle the somaliland agenda, and force it down other people's throats.

Somali Castro

Good luck with the awdal movement.

RedSea   

lol@Awdal Movement. :D

This is no different than the other imaginery keyboard movements like NSPU and NSUM; they only exist on the internet and are mostly run by 1 or 2 disgruntled qurbaawis, who are out of touch with what is really happening back where they claim to represent.. No biggie.

photobor5.jpg

ciidamada rer Awdal oo u diyaar ah difaaca somalilland. ;)

Las Anod:

18MayLaascanood1.jpg

18MayLaasacnood4.jpg

18MayLaasacnood3.jpg

^^^ Looks like we know who these girls will be voting for. :D

RedSea   

It went well sxb.

Borama: May 18th army and police parade:

43.JPG

dsc00015.JPG

Erigavo, Sanaag state capital.

18MayCeeri4.jpg

18MayCeeri5.jpg

18MayCeeri3.jpg ( Mayor of Erigavo city)

18MayCeeri1.jpg

Those are the state capitals of Sool, Sanaag and Awdal. All of which show that their support for Somaliland. So let's cut this BS.

Loool nice propaganda people.

Truth is, currently, we Awalites hold the presidency, hence the rulers, and will play along as long as we hold this high position. So out of respect of Riyaale, we act accordingly, but lets see whats happens once Riyaale is out of office, and say Silaanyo wins.

I'm a full blooded Awdalite so I know what my people are actually thinking, I get front seating during the "behind closed doors" conversations. I attend all the conferences we have in N. America, and I'm a leader of the new Awdalite generation here in N. America. I KNOW whats on their minds.

So continue with the propaganda, as we will continue to act accordingly to fulfill our "short-term" strategic interest :D:D:D

PS Fellow Awdalites be aware that there will be a youth meeting (young adults) in the UK in the near future. I had a conference call today with 3 comrades, from the UK, who are proponents of the AWDAL MOVEMENT, and they informed me that the meeting will take place some time this summer, Inshallah.