Sign in to follow this  
Somali Castro

The AWDAL MOVEMENT (No Somaliland, Yes Somali Republic)

Chimera   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

we all know how those lands were given to Kenya and Ethiopia and how Djibouti went its way to be the first one breaking that Somali Unity theory ....

Revisionism! Majority of Djibouti Somalis were excluded from the referendum and the remaining voted no!(they wanted to join Somalia) Pan-Somalist leaders such as Mahmoud Harbi were assassinated, if you want coroborating evidence for this clever scheme i can give it to you.

But i'm surprised you said we draw our borders ..

Markee baad waalan tahay haddaba ??

If not for the Superpower Juggernauts saving our neighbours we would have been the only African nation to draw it's own borders, i think that's what the brother ment.

Emperor   

Somalia is one, and insha'alah will remain to be so...

One nation, one people, one country under the beautiful blue sky and flag.

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

^well said bro

Not exactly the Somalis in nfd never participated in a Somali government Also Djibouti stayed away. The only to countries that formed a unity I Somaliland and Somalia.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

U know xidigo can write an article and publish it on the internet just like this one ,,,, doesn't change anything on the ground.

The genius who picked you as the 'Somaliland' spokesperson on this forum probably also picked Duke to speak for the TFG. And we all know how that ended.

Awdal was here before your ancestors came along and it will be here long after you're gone. Today, we are for Somalia so baroortaada geelu ha ka cabo.

SNM Gang godad ha sii samaysato :mad: . The Awdal movement is uderway.

Xidigo, adeer one is glad you found your backbone at least.

The Aedal movement is on course indeed, we your unionist brothers in Puntland are ready to support, in peaceful ways though.. ;)

To the Uncle Tom Somalilanders:

1st) I am my own man, I don't hide behind the internet...if you google the article "The Awdal Movement" you can find my real name, as I have published this article on Awdalitian websites.

2nd) It is my fault for expecting some type of intellectual capacity from you Uncle Toms. The Somali Republic is two separate colonial entities, British and Italian, so by merging them, the Somali Republic became a unique country NOT drawn by white men BUT drawn by Somalis. The European colonial borders don't exist in the present-day Somali Republic, but the other three territories are still under the imperialist grasp.

Adam-Zayla, thank you for understand what I meant, as you are aware of the history of our people, unlike others who claim this to be a "new history" lol.

To you Awdalites who are so-called pro-Somaliland, you are entitled to your opinion but know that it is better to be a semi-autonomous province than to be a slave-province in a make-believe country. We give our tax money to the central government in Hargaysa, but don't get no assistance for development projects. Please study the history of the "Awdal Road Company", and see how these people were denied to build a port in Awdal b/c the Somaliland government disapproved and insisted on them investing there money in Berberea. I know one of the founding members of the Awdal Road Company.

Know that the Awdal Movement is here, the Revolution is already in the process. You Uncle Toms will be defeated, and the Union shall WIN!

Chimera   

^Why the ad hominems brother?

btw do you have more info on the Awdal Roads Company? I heard of this company years back and they had some interesting projects but then there whole website went missing and that was the last time i heard of them.

Insha'llah I'll try to find something.

PS Its funny how my intellectual arguments got these Uncle Toms Somalilanders frighten. They claim that I'm someone else, no bogeyman here looooooool.

You speak of the real world...well the real world DOES NOT recognize Somaliland nor do the recognize any such nationality called Somalilander. You can say what you like, but the truth will always be the truth. You founding father (Egal) even said himself that this experiment called Somaliland is a temporary solution until the brothers in the south get their act together. I suggest you follow his lead.