Sign in to follow this  
Somali Castro

The AWDAL MOVEMENT (No Somaliland, Yes Somali Republic)

roobleh   

^Brother Castro, u may not know this, but both Yey, when he was leading the TFG, and the new leadership in Mogadisho tried(tries) to seduce I-clan in Somaliland promising the biggest share of leadership in that powerless government. They do not care about awdalites except to fragment Somaliland. As Marx correctly puts it, if Awdalites join Somalia, their political representation will be next to nothing. However, if I-clan(mainly from Hargeisa, Berbera, Burco, and Erigabo) joins the union, they will get the lion's share. Is that what Awdalites want?

Many folks here seem not to understand the underlying truth. Somaliland is a product of European Imperialism. The Somali Republic is the only African nation to draw its own borders, while every other African nations' borders were drawn by white men. You Uncle Tom Somalilanders will never understand where we African freedom fighters are coming from.

So Somalis stood there thinking where the borders should be placed ... It took them years to think and finally decided to give that NFD to Kenya and S/Galbeed to Ethiopia ? then they let Djibouti go away coz ... ehem .. ?

i didn't know it was Somalis who drew the borders adeer ,Is it a new history ??

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o, I suggest you go learn Somali history before you make ignorant comments.

1st) Somalis never gave the NFD to Kenya, it was awarded to them by the British in 1963. Matter of fact the NFD was part of "British East Africa". When the British gave this territory away to Kenyans, the Somali government at that time cut all diplomatic ties with Great Britian. And all the Somalis that lived in the NFD were repressed.

2nd) S/Galbeed was never given to Ethiopia by Somalis, but was officially given to them in 1954 by the British. The Somali government at that time went to war with Ethiopia in 1964 and again in 1977 to liberate the territory. Somalis still fight for liberation there till this day.

3rd) Nobody let Djibouti go away, Djibouti had a referendum in 1977, to see if they wanted to join the Union, they choose not to. Reason being, we (Somali Republic) was under a dictatorship plus we were a so-called Communist state, nobody will be foolish enough no vote them selves in this situation, hence why the Djibouti didn't. But it's worth noting that through out history the Somali-Djibouti relation was seen as a big-little brother relationship, with all Djibouti leaders yelling "Soomaaliya Ha Noolatoo" during speeches in Djibouti City. If there was a peaceful stable Somali Republic, they would vote to be with the Union.

So Somalis stood there thinking where the borders should be placed ... It took them years to think and finally decided to give that NFD to Kenya and S/Galbeed to Ethiopia ? then they let Djibouti go away coz ... ehem .. ?

i didn't know it was Somalis who drew the borders adeer ,Is it a new history ??

This is the ACTUAL history of the modern-era Somali Republic, not a "new history".

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I have never heard a Somali make such IDIOTIC comments about our history, you have really put yourself to shame "J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o "

RedSea   

1.There was a member named Castro from Awdal here.

2. At&T knew Castro.

3. mr.AT&T was looking for members from Awdal to back up his assertion.

4. Rooble and Marx are from Awdal and are pro Somaliland.

5. So he manufactured an anti somaliland castro. But, Coicidently made the mistake of adding 'castro' in part of the nick. As if this castro and other Castro somehow knew eachother's existance.

:D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Somali Castro:

Many folks here seem not to understand the underlying truth. Somaliland is a product of European Imperialism. The Somali Republic is the only African nation to draw its own borders, while every other African nations' borders were drawn by white men. You Uncle Tom Somalilanders will never understand where we African freedom fighters are coming from.

What a rubish.

You Said:

The Somali Republic is the only African nation to draw its own borders,

In few Hours, you again said:

1st) Somalis never gave the NFD to Kenya, it was awarded to them by the British in 1963. Matter of fact the NFD was part of "British East Africa". When the British gave this territory away to Kenyans, the Somali government at that time cut all diplomatic ties with Great Britian. And all the Somalis that lived in the NFD were repressed.

2nd) S/Galbeed was never given to Ethiopia by Somalis, but was officially given to them in 1954 by the British. The Somali government at that time went to war with Ethiopia in 1964 and again in 1977 to liberate the territory. Somalis still fight for liberation there till this day.

3rd) Nobody let Djibouti go away, Djibouti had a referendum in 1977, to see if they wanted to join the Union, they choose not to. Reason being, we (Somali Republic) was under a dictatorship plus we were a so-called Communist state, nobody will be foolish enough no vote them selves in this situation, hence why the Djibouti didn't. But it's worth noting that through out history the Somali-Djibouti relation was seen as a big-little brother relationship, with all Djibouti leaders yelling "Soomaaliya Ha Noolatoo" during speeches in Djibouti City. If there was a peaceful stable Somali Republic, they would vote to be with the Union.

Looks like you are joking here sxb.

You said Somalis drew their borders and now you are coming back and telling me this ???

Adeer we all know how those lands were given to Kenya and Ethiopia and how Djibouti went its way to be the first one breaking that Somali Unity theory .... But i'm surprised you said we draw our borders ..

Markee baad waalan tahay haddaba ??

Poker   

Waaryaa warancade yaa heestaa ku heesa yaase sameeyay midhaheeda? I'm testing you tonight. Holla back young.... :D:D

Poker   

Originally posted by Warancade:

Mohamed Mooge Libaan sung it.

The composer: I dunno
smile.gif

U R wrong. Max'd (RIP) was a copy.I won't tell you yet...ask JB or Suldaan, they should know.

Hadraawi was composer (Aqoon & af garad)