Sign in to follow this  
Somali Castro

The AWDAL MOVEMENT (No Somaliland, Yes Somali Republic)

I am an Awdalite, and the overwhemling majority of people from awdal support the somaliland government. Its all an issue of political representation, if awdal joins the Somalia then our representation will be 1/18 and our political voice will diminish considerably, however if we stay with the Somaliland Govt, we are more represented as our representation is much higher at 1/6 states. Those Awdalities who oppose somaliland are evil and not worth of mention!

What exactly did the somali govt do for awdal in the 1980s and beyond. it was one of the most deprived and under-developed states in somalia. Dualism was highest there!

Jamster   

Marx, such a young man fallen victim of tribal hubris- who said western education equates with enlightenment aight?

Marxoow, you are throwing around philosophical words which you have grasp (Dualism kulahaa) and worst still you are trying failingly to rewrite modern Somali histroy. Cago dhigo and dont be deluled by the hype bro, see through it and you will become a better political reader (or change the R ro L if you wish).

your opinion is not important but i respect it nonetheless and will fight for you to express it! you have become so disillusioned by your apathy, you have become cynical!

What does tribalism have to do with my position?, somaliland is democratic entity and is represented by the many tribes who inhibit there!

Somali history is forever evolving and changes all the time! we can all contribute towards it, how do you define somali history and whoes version is correct? Cago dhigo (kulahaa), better to speak formal somali then slang, i am not familar with that!

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Why do you belittle Xidigo's ability to mobilise? If the common Awdalite think like her, then why not declare 'the state of Awdal'?? What is so special about the "Somaliland state" that makes the occuring of the other so unreal???

BTW, adigu maad imtixaanaadkaagi ku mashquusid, Xaajiga iyo Ngonge ayaa tolka sii difaaciye?
:D:D

Then by all means let them start the revolution in streets of Borama. Stop talking over the internet.

Jamster   

Marx history does not change; there are something called truths- empirical knowledge of which history correctly recorded falls under. we have lived through and living now as I type these words at the comfort of my local Marfish laptop on my lap and chewing happily as I dispel the iditioc false hope which has been propogated by our brothers in the north. The modern Somali history is there to be read by or better lived through. Young man, I am an old man who knows what he is talking about.

Somaliland is nothing but the product of few men who felt they could not be big fish in a big pond and chanced their luck if you wish with smaller pond just to find that it was measily and cotained contaminated water--- you know qabyaalad.

Calaayataxaal, wiilyahow, Somalidu waa walaalo- say it after homie- WALAALO AYAYNU NAHAY. Good that was not so hard, was it?

A wise man always heeds the advice of his elder.

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Somaliland is nothing but the product of few men who felt they could not be big fish in a big pond and chanced their luck if you wish with smaller pond just to find that it was measily and cotained contaminated water--- you know qabyaalad.

What is Ilka-Jir to do now that he lost his chance of becoming the big fish in puntland? :confused:

Jamster   

I have no idea as I was never believed in him- I was with Muhiyideen from Bari.

AfricaOwn, you are a girl right? if you are mandheey is ururi.

NGONGE   

I am now itching for a one line reply. It seems Fahiye is actually an undercover Somalilander after all. :D

In the Puntland thread he says:

Now let get back to the business of Puntland. Whoever this Hirad is (excuse my ignorance I am a young lad and most of political acumen has been accumulated for the past 7 years or so) but one thing is for sure. That Puntland was the brainchild of the old man Yey- Dont fall for the idiotic hype, Abdullahi though not a genious he is a artful political master.

In the Somaliland thread he says:

Young man, I am an old man who knows what he is talking about.

A wise man always heeds the advice of his elder.

All in the space of a few hours. :D

I have no idea as I was never believed in him- I was with Muhiyideen from Bari.

AfricaOwn, you are a girl right? if you are mandheey is ururi.

You must be a girl? Don't mistake me of wearing a skirt.

peasant   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

I am an Awdalite, and the overwhemling majority of people from awdal support the somaliland government. Its all an issue of political representation, if awdal joins the Somalia then our representation will be 1/18 and our political voice will diminish considerably, however if we stay with the Somaliland Govt, we are more represented as our representation is much higher at 1/6 states. Those Awdalities who oppose somaliland are evil and not worth of mention!

What exactly did the somali govt do for awdal in the 1980s and beyond. it was one of the most deprived and under-developed states in somalia. Dualism was highest there!

You are also part of Jabouti of course, you folks being the second largest somali clan after the C-block and you are treated second class citizen over there. Forget about the prospect of getting top seat your people struggle there with their day to day living. Jaboutian friend once told me, that in jabouti every sector of business is monopolized to the extent even sour milk imports from yemen belong to a someone and if anyone else other than that someone tries to import they face the law. You can pretty much guess who that someone entitled to import sour milk is, yes of course non but a C-block folk. Waryaa perhaps G-Block folks like to be dominated in everywhere...

P.S: Somaliland is in honeymoon period and that honeymoon will last up until before recognition is given. Once that recognition is given all of you sum of others will find your self bottom of the gutter.

The Awdal Movement

To my fellow Awdalites, a semi-autonomous Awdal province (emirate or state) is the only solution to enhance our standard of living. Economic development is impossible, unless we control our destiny. It is time for the worldwide Awdal community to realize this undisputed truth and push forward for a plan: the Awdal Movement

Interesting, after Royaale this group will move forewrad. The Burco-Berbera-Traingle is facing problems from bothe ends. ;)

Many folks here seem not to understand the underlying truth. Somaliland is a product of European Imperialism. The Somali Republic is the only African nation to draw its own borders, while every other African nations' borders were drawn by white men. You Uncle Tom Somalilanders will never understand where we African freedom fighters are coming from.