Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

South Africa, Libya, Argentina, Angola, Congo ready to SEND FORCES TO SOMALIA?

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Saxiib your previous stance on Islam and your U-turn of support for the ICU are very much up for grabs.

Do you have a reading deficit? What part of Criticize ideas, not people do you not understand? Ad hominem attacks won't cut it here.

Its because Clan A seems to have the upper hand on Clan B (your clan) that you've come out of your religious coma ...

Keep attacking me.

^ Who sent these thousands to their death? Indhacadde the German living dude and sheik shariff "I turned myself in" Sheik ahmed?

You still haven't answered my question? WHY is it okay to use the Ethiopians to 'free' the RRA from Aideed jr but not in assisting the Somali government?

You'll probably go into one of your infamous tirades about blah blah blah or not respond at all because waxaad tahay nin laba wejiile. You are a fake and you are only protesting because Shariif Hassan was dissapointed in his quest for power. Sadly this is what you've become.

Socod Badne

You are for clan courts in the mother land but for Secularism in the west eh? I am not attacking you, I am attacking your stance. Which is fair and square considering a U-turnesque JIHAD from a known atheist/agnostic like yourself.

^^^ I dont get what these people are about, if one is going to fight why should it matter what method he uses? The question here is that when these men called for war, did they not think the TFG would use any means, Ethiopia, US and local troops and so on?

The fact is the TFG asked for support and got it. The clan courts asked for support from Eritrea, Egypt, Sudan and so on and did not eget it. The group with the better preperation won. Simple as that.

Simply put what is the difference between an Eritrean Habeshi and that of a Ethiopian Habeshi? Aren't they both disbelievers for the most part?Secondly doesn't Eritrea, Egypt, and Sudan have some of the worst human rights records against their muslim population? Many of which are jailed like the Muslim brotherhood, hunted like the muslims in Darfur because they appear to be 'black' (like the Sudanese arabs aren't) and Eritrea who don't even need further explanation for their abuse on muslims.

But I guess this is a case of the clan courts are golden and anything and everything associated with them also is too.

One wonders what they are saying today, since Sharif was meeting the US ambasador as their planes hit new targets. How did they get this new information, one wonders?

^ Sheik Shariif was "just captured" they will say. "He couldn't have done it". "It must have been the devil Geedi who got insider information by walking the streets of Eastleigh, Nairobi" LOOOOOOOOL.