Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

South Africa, Libya, Argentina, Angola, Congo ready to SEND FORCES TO SOMALIA?

I don't work with brits. jajuus culture up in the Queens land.

Dont worry man, I understand. I hear its contagious .. have you checked u're company lately?

^ Too many snitches in the UK. That culture is not for a person of my position. Here in north America we don't trust the jajuus traits of the Queen and her children the 'ilkocase' people of the earth.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

WOOOOOWZER. I got the coalition of the clan courts barking at me
:D

Brown

What bothers me is your comprehension. What would make an atheist/agnostic support a 'islamic movement'. It is an oxymoron. Every one with a brain can see there is something wrong, horribly wrong with this picture.

LOL!

Originally posted by Taako Man:

I ask again how can an Atheist/Agnostic want the ICU a islamic movement? Only tolnimo can make a gaal fight for islam or under it.

What does the topic of this thread have to do with my idealogical stance? You posted a news piece seeking a feedback, I gave my humble opinion. For reasons that baffle me you chose to make the rest of thread a trail of me. Why?

Pi   

Socod Badne, oh, come on, of course it's relevant and germane. Your support for the ICU is akin to the support of Ku Klux Klan for the civil rights movement. :D

Pi,

It's flagrant violation of SOL rules. Personalising is big no-no.

7 - Flaming: absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect). Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated in any way. This includes any material which is vulgar, profane, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

^ Saxiib your previous stance on Islam and your U-turn of support for the ICU are very much up for grabs. You cannot fool us with your fake and empty support. Its because Clan A seems to have the upper hand on Clan B (your clan) that you've come out of your religious coma and brandished the Red cimamaad of previous sheiks like that of 'Sheik' Indhacadde.

And what, pray tell, would one call a Soomaali isku sheeg, supposedly Muslim, supporting and cheerleading into an ultimate alalaas Xabash's airbombing of Soomaali cities and towns, in the process murdering and eradicating Eebbe knows how many innocent mothers and grandparents?

How can one even dare to stand where there is no ground by supporting the mother of shame, un-Islamic and un-Soomaali, when the Sanaawi Xabash boasts killing thousands of our youth, barely coming out of their ages, yet the cheerleading squad are the loudest?

What would a madaxyare Father of Stooge madaxweyne ku sheeg of dowlad ku sheeg that without a prior knowledge or consultation from Americans [that alone tells qashinka uu yahay, a nobody lagu shaqeysto], from the American's massive airbombing poor gaaljire nomads in forests of Jubbooyinka, and their so-called madaxyare Father of Stooge immediately labelling them "terrorists" -- what would one, again, call those easily qabyaalad-corrupted folks who support men like that old, senile man?

Waa yaab. Ifkii ayaa la gadaalgadiye. Gaduudkii ayaa cagaar laga dhigay before our very eyes.

Muslimkii ayaa gaal laga dhigay, gaalkii Muslim noqday. Sokeeye ayaa shisheeye laga dhigay, sokeeyihiina shisheeye ah.

Gaaljirihii, hooyooyinkii iyo carruurtii ayaa "terrorist" laga dhigay, Xabashkii a historical enemy isku ahayn, terrorist Soomaali public ku ahaa, oo soo duulay, invaded our country, dad iyo dugaagna u dhaafin waxba, laga dhigay widaay sokeeye oo "halgame" ah.

Yaab iyo yaabkeeda.