Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Which Two Teams Would You Like To See In The F.A Cup Final?

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Should be a good final but not as good as the one between Liverpool and Milan (notice how I've been sticking my neck out lately?).
:D

:D:D:D:D:D I like that Ngonge and even though Northerner wont believe this but i am with Liverpool and i have a feeling they might even nick the trophy...

in football strange things happened and still happen so you never know.

well said about our boys mate..we will thrash Man Utd don't worry about them.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Viking:

I hate the way English commentators are so biased...in the L'pool-Chelsea game, they failed to mention that Gerrard was by far the worst player on the pitch. They always exagerate anything done by an English national team player and scrutinise the actions of foreigners. Unfortunately, the foreign players have to do what Henry, Vieira or van Nistelrooy have done in the Premiership to avoid critisism. Any bad fouls by the English national team players are referred to as "unfortunate" or "unintentional" while the same foul committed by a foreign player is "dangerous", "reckless" etc. Shearer has been elbowing defenders for over a decade and gets away with it but the likes of Lauren are not spared any critisism.

You are absolutely right bro, English commentators shamefully suck up to their players especially this dude called Andy Gray, I think he suffers from a sickness called Gerrard & Lampard disease.

do you remember the Champs lge match between Liverpool and Olympiakos at Anfield he was doing with Matin Tyler?

How on God's earth can he say Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world and few weeks later say the same things about Lampard?

One of these days I am going to watch Premier league without commentary because these commentators ruin it for me with their dumb comments.

Every time Drogba misses a chance they mention how much Chelsea paid for him but you never hear them criticizing Beckham or Lampard especially when he missed that sitter against Liverpool which I believe my 87 year old Granny could've scored with her back heel blindfolded?

I have seen great players who were magicians, the likes of Binshakir, (arguably the greatest player Somalia ever had) Khalif "Riko" Omar "Faruur" yet no one knows about them simply because they were Somali and now we pay our hard earned cash just to watch ridiculous players like Wes Brown and Phil Neville and the bloody English commentators have the nerve to tell me Gerrard and Lampard are world class players, Darn this world is not Fair. :mad: .

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that goal against Newcastle was top draw but with the new NIKE ball around these days with a little bit of luck you can score those sorts of goals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOL, he's scored at least 5 "wonder-goals" this season, all different but equally amazing. You have to give the devil its due mate.

true..true.. am fresh back from the Chalton V United.. and hes an amazing player.. i was 10 meters away from the United bench.. he's only 19.. when u hear them comparing him to greats of football.. just laugh man coz this young dude will do hes own thing and just n see..

its funny how ur chit chatting bout english commentators..lol..

England for 2006!!

Its Rooney this Rooney that

But with him on the bench they can't do jack

1-1 V Bromwich, sad, very sad.

Meanwhile we had to play the pool and beat them 3-1 sorry liverpool fans, it was waiting to happen.

Fabregas is my main man and he should have won the Young player of the Year. It only takes skill to be a good striker who smacks in the goals. But to be a midfielder playing against the likes of chelsea, it takes intelligence, wisdom and composure. I think the English factor was there again, bias.

Man of the Match v Liverpool - Francesc Fabregas

N.O.R.F   

^^Pirez was MOM

As for the cup final, i hope its a good game. I dont really care who wins as long its not a contraversial game.

N.O.R.F   

I will be rooting on the GUNNERS 2mrw, i hope they do a good job on Roy Kean and Gary Neville :D the sparks will fly from the off.

Rooney: Sorry mate, but i know you will be supporting Milan on Wednesday night

Rania   

Yeah the Gunners all the way.

And i hope Vieira sorts that Irish rat out tmw.

Im looking 4ward to some good entertainment insha'Allah.

smile.gif

We are finishing the season in blistering form and have sent a clear signal to Chelsea that, although deposed as Champions, Arsenal will be back strongly next season and the Blues must aware that it wont be a walk in the park as it has been in the past season where they sneaked through unnoticed. I hope that the scintillating form that we are in now make ManU see stars rather the ball…

GOOO GOOOOOOONERSSSS

BOB   

My Fellow Gooners,

First let me inform you that Gooners fans are the majority in this site and there are some that you don't even know of the likes of, Dawoco(who is got her Bergkamp jersey), Raula, Nin-Yaaban, Rudy, Qori and not to mention all my friends and when I say my friends I am talking about a whole army including the Admin himself..

i know our main man will be missing tomorrow which is sad but we are still far better team than those bullies called United and they know they can't play football against us which is why they always resort to dirty tricks.

Mind Games? What is that got to do with football?

That Irish alcoholic questioned our captain why did he ditch Senegal for France when he should be asking himself why the heck did he abandon his own country when they needed him most? I liked the way our captain thrashed him because he simply asked for it and he got a labeeb slap..lol

Sis Ferguson is running scared and she thinks Wenger is taking her for a midnight ride and Henry will play tomorrow but we all know that Henry is not known to fake an injury like certain Beckham or Nistelrooy just to get a silly publicity, Titi is as honest as they get which is the main reason why he is the favourite Gooner of the young and old alike.

I said it before and I will say it again "ARSENAL WILL WIN IT" and if you don't agree with me then KULA MWITI :D:D .

Go Gooners, Go Gooners, Go Gooners.

PS. Northerner, well said mate and you know we Gooners are good in returning the favour that is why I am rooting for your REDs on Wednesday (Sorry, Viking)lol. AC Milan atakulishuwa na manyasi tena vumbi...Ogopa Liverpool.

Peace,Love & Unity.

nuune   

I wouldnt actually care if United or arsenal wins, both of them are garbages to me,

LET ME BACK TO MY FINALS this WEEK coming AKA Liverpool smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by nuune:

both of them are garbages to me,

Allah been badanaa both of them Garbages kulahaa?

waraa, we gave your rubbish team footballing lesson, in fact the two teams from the city of liverpool were given CASHAR by none other than ARSENAL and we will do it again next season Insha Allah on our way to the "Treble" and about United, who cares what you call them? :D:D .

Peace,Love & Unity.

Its all about the Gunners today, even without our talisman we'll still see the FA Cup back in the cabinet of Arsenal Football Club.

They virtually have a full squad to choose from and will still probably resort to their physical and pathetic approach because they know they can't match AFC for class and passing.

Regarding liverpool, I've said it already and I'll say it again, they will win the trophy come Wednesday night.

BOB   

I have to admit, I have never ever seen Arsenal being dominated like that throughout the match and United were unlucky to lose but I am not going to apologize for winning the FA CUP, HELL NO.

I am bitterly disappointed with our performance as we are capable much more than that and I think the team has proven me right at long last as we tend to struggle without our main man THIERRY HENRY and I thought that theory has never been more evident than today.

but over all I think its about time Man Utd felt how Bayern Munich and Sammi Kufour in particular felt back in 99 and as an Arsenal fan I couldn't have wished for a better scenario to beat Man Utd than the one i witnessed today where we've destroyed their soul and I am sure few of them will have few sleepless nights over this which from my point of view is GREAT. :D:D

Rooney won the man of the match when Ronaldo was the best player on the park, Bloody British. I enjoyed watching Rio crying like a baby, oh what a beautiful sight that was. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

PS. My fellow Gooners, I told you we would triumph, didn’t i? now can somebody pass me the Camel Milk pleaseeeeeee or better pour on me. "United You Cry Babies, Hail The Champions" ;)

Peace,Love & Unity.

From the line-up we can tell that wenger didnt want to score a goal in open play. He decided to go Italian and united looked more like arsenal than we did.

People say Arsenal can't defend, we proved them wrong. Same people say Arsenal have got a bad history in penalty shootouts, showed scholes how its really done.

At the end of the day if you can not take your chances you will pay for it, as the gunners did against munich esp. second leg.

Originally posted by BOB:

[QB] My Fellow Gooners,

First let me inform you that Gooners fans are the majority in this site and there are some that you don't even know of the likes of, Dawoco(who is got her Bergkamp jersey), Raula, Nin-Yaaban, Rudy, Qori and not to mention all my friends and when I say my friends I am talking about a whole army including the Admin himself..

Hey BoB are you leaving some one out by mistake maybe? Man i am the biggest gunners fan in the north america with that said i must admit it wasn't the best performence by arsenal but you know what, win is a win especially when it is a championship/Man.U.

Big up to all the gunners around the world :cool: