Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Which Two Teams Would You Like To See In The F.A Cup Final?

WingA   

first of all, am not gonna respond to ur last post coz as you gonners are the underdogs in this final..

which semi-final was more convincing?? we'll ask the public what they witnessed..

and you be scared bruv ;)

Bachelor   

Rooney, lets wait be patient till the day comes..I know one team will take it all. But honest question, does this guy (Rooney) is a great player deserve to be as popular as he is or am i the only one who think that he is not that good? nomads help me dee Aggah! :mad:

BOB   

Bachka,

Rooney isn't even half as good as Ronaldo and a quarter of a kid named Robinho but unfortunately we live in a world which is publicity orientated and Rooney is another example of an average player from England who shot to superstardom over night thanks to a powerful machine called HYPE found in a small island called England.

We've seen Beckham before him and then there was a midget called Owen and now we have Shrek to put up with and don't forget we have two more waiting on the wings in Lampard and Gerrard.

Just imagine if Zidane,Ronaldo,Ronaldinho,Henry and Figo were English? I rest my case.

Horta Awoowgiis Lagubkaan Ingiriiska la dhaho faan iyo dhuuso weynaa Aggah Awoowgiis La Naar.

PS. We will take the FA Cup,don't you worry about that my Brother.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

First of all Rooney is a very good player, did you see that goal vs Newcastle (the volley) :eek:

English players are Hyped up its true.

As for the final, well no Henry for Arsenal, we all know what that means, no Arsenal. Even if he does play, he will only go missing again :rolleyes:

WingA   

norf.. can you believe this??

i dont think them arsenal fans play football man..coz if you did then know how good rooney is.. maybe you like to watch "pretty" football??

Henry is gonna brun out in 3 seasons and we have perfect replacement for Van da Man.. who do you have?? skinny lil Reyes?? lanky Van Purse?? oh no its mr Muscle Alialisomething..

Come on you Spurs!!

N.O.R.F   

^^i have to go through Finsbury Park to get home, with all those Arsenal and Spurs fans tonight :mad:

Come on you spurs :D

Viking   

Originally posted by BOB:

Rooney isn't even half as good as Ronaldo and a quarter of a kid named Robinho but unfortunately we live in a world which is publicity orientated and Rooney is another example of an average player from England who shot to superstardom over night thanks to a powerful machine called HYPE found in a small island called England.

BOB,

Rooney is one of the most talented players the English have ever had. They are known for making average players like Owen and Beckham "world stars" but Rooney is in a class of his own. I never liked Man U but always enjoyed watching Scholes play...together with Rooney they make Man U a team worth watching.

North,

That volley was amazing! I think the two he scored against M'boro were also amazing. Very few players are capable of scoring such goals. Would you trade Cisse+Morientes+Baros for Rooney? :D

Henry is gonna brun out in 3 seasons and we have perfect replacement for Van da Man.. who do you have?? skinny lil Reyes?? lanky Van Purse?? oh no its mr Muscle Alialisomething..

Rooney,

Remember that Rooney and Ferdinand cost more than the whole Arsenal first team combined! The few players Mourinho bought cost more than the whole Arsenal squad, yet they failed to beat them this season. You should give the Gunners credit because they have a very low budget but challenge the likes of Man U (the richest club in the owrld) and Chelsea in the Premiership.

Bachelor   

I am better than Rooney but I couldnt make it coz ma *** is Somali.

Somka feeling is mutual..that is what i been saying to my freinds all the time...101 convincingly i can bet roony while wearing macawis. Believe that & Never understimate these skinny legs they are 360 degree flexable ;)the 21th of May will be ....hmmm

WingA   

Viking,

i know bout Rooney and Rio..

thats why we beat them three times this season and if they win the F.A Cup.. they are gonna say Arsenal are better..

but i do give them credit and i give it where its due but we are stronger then them.. they didnt show me nuffin special where as our last game was better..

N.O.R.F   

Good point Viking, Arsenal are very competitive with smaller budget than Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool. But with the new stadium bringing in an extra £1.5m per game next season, Arsenal now have more money to spend. Wenger relies 'too much' on the younger players. Maybe hes right, maybe hes wrong but you sometimes need to spend money on an established world class player(s). the last time Arsenal did that was when they signed Sol Campbell and that was for free or Gilberto Silva whom they have missed this season. Arsenal need a predator striker, a quality & experienced centre back, a more skillfull wingers (Pirez & Ljungerg need a challenge), Reyes needs to toughen up, Viera is still the man, Henry needs a good rest in the summer.

So who is going to the Cup Final, or are we all a bunch of armchair supporters. In 2001 i had to give up a ticket to the final due to a freind getting married :mad:

Tickets>>> http://www.sports-index.co.uk/cgi-bin/view.pl?board=sitp

Viking   

Rooney,

Man U beat Arsenal twice in the league but they are still 4 points behind. Gunners have got back Gilberto and Edu who have been missed immensely this season (the reason why theydidn't do well in the league and in Europe) so I think ManU aren't big favourites to beat them this time. The only thing they have is a slight psychological advantage (for ending their unbeaten run) and the Gunenrs are dying to get revenge.

North,

True sxb. Man U gets twice as much money as Arsenal every home game and that has an eefect at the end of the season. Wenger has to be given a lot of credit for challenging Man U (the dominant factor in the 90's) with a very small budget. He has a good mixture of young and experienced players. As you saw against Spurs, Reyes was on fire (but premiership is too tough for his style, just like it was for Crespo and Veron who are back to their old selves in Milano. I think this is the reason the best players never came to England - Platini, Zidane, Maradona, Romario, Ronaldo etc.). Senderos is as good as they get and Fabregas (ONLY 17) is palying extremely well. Arsenal are set, all they need is a couple of established players to expand their squad so they don't suffer when someone gets injured (like they did when Sol, Edu and Gilberto were out leaving a 17 year old to play alongside Vieira).

As for L'pool, I see Benitez doing the same thing he did at Valencia, he's a master tactician who plays very well according to his resources. He will bring titles to Anfield but he needs some cash to bring in some good players to challenge the top 3.

BOB   

Originally posted by Viking:

BOB,

Rooney is one of the most talented players the English have ever had. They are known for making average players like Owen and Beckham "world stars" but Rooney is in a class of his own. I never liked Man U but always enjoyed watching Scholes play...together with Rooney they make Man U a team worth watching.

Viking,

I know he is good and I also know that he has all the time in the world to become even better and I am even prepared to say he is better than Becks and Owen put together but to mention him in the same breath with Pele and Diego?

I am sorry if I don't suffer from a syndrome known as "English Hype" and sometimes I ask myself "do English commentators really listen to themselves?"

I agree that goal against Newcastle was top draw but with the new NIKE ball around these days with a little bit of luck you can score those sorts of goals.

by the way AC Milan were very lucky to beat "lowly" PSV..don't you agree?

Rooney:

too bad you haven't seen me play yet so I am not going to say I am this and that because you will never know the truth until you see me pushing

"MAQAAR".

who knows maybe someday we will meet in Kismayo and then I will show you what I can do with this wonderful leather they call "Football".

Northerner,

i thought you HATED Man Utd...trust me Henry will play...trust me on this one mate because Arsene is playing mind games with that joker called Sis Alex :D:D:D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

To be honest, these days there is a total lack of good players not only in England but the world over. It's a real shame.

As for this cup final, I have a feeling that the North London boys are going to win it. United, despite all of the great players they have, have really not be that good this season. If we judge them on form alone, most people will have to agree that Wenger's boys seem to be the in-form team.

Should be a good final but not as good as the one between Liverpool and Milan (notice how I've been sticking my neck out lately?). :D

Viking   

Originally posted by BOB:

Viking,

I know he is good and I also know that he has all the time in the world to become even better and I am even prepared to say he is better than Becks and Owen put together but to mention him in the same breath with Pele and Diego?

I am sorry if I don't suffer from a syndrome known as "English Hype" and sometimes I ask myself "do English commentators really listen to themselves?"

BOB,

I would not go as far as saying he is in the same league with Pele, Maradona and Zidane. He simply isn't that talented! I don't have any "English hype" either but one doesn't need have it to see that Rooney is a good player. I hate the way English commentators are so biased...in the L'pool-Chelsea game, they failed to mention that Gerrard was by far the worst player on the pitch. They always exagerate anything done by an English national team player and scrutinise the actions of foreigners. Unfortunately, the foreign players have to do what Henry, Vieira or van Nistelrooy have done in the Premiership to avoid critisism. Any bad fouls by the English national team players are referred to as "unfortunate" or "unintentional" while the same foul committed by a foreign player is "dangerous", "reckless" etc. Shearer has been elbowing defenders for over a decade and gets away with it but the likes of Lauren are not spared any critisism.

I agree that goal against Newcastle was top draw but with the new NIKE ball around these days with a little bit of luck you can score those sorts of goals.

LOOL, he's scored at least 5 "wonder-goals" this season, all different but equally amazing. You have to give the devil its due mate.

by the way AC Milan were very lucky to beat "lowly" PSV..don't you agree?

Every big team needs luck on the way. Did Barcelona deserve to lose to Chelsea when they had over 66% of the possession and a lot of clear chances? Did Man U deserve to win the CL in 1999 in the dying minutes when Bayern was by far the better team all night (hitting the post a couple of times and dominating possession)?

AC Milan had a day off, all their players said that PSV were the better team that night...but if you don't put away your chances against big sides you get punished. Obviously 2-0 did not reflect the game, a 1-1 draw would be fairer, or even a narrow PSV win...but who said football was fair or that the results always reflects the game?