Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Which Two Teams Would You Like To See In The F.A Cup Final?

BOB   

I would like to see Arsenal Vs Man Utd in the final, wouldn't that be a mouth watering match?

I know anything can happen in a cup final but with all due respect I don't think Newcastle and Blackburn are capable of stopping these two and if one of them were to play against these two in the final I believe we will have another Milwal Vs Man Utd game, a walk in the park so I hope F.A will be smart enough to give the football fans around the world the match they deserve to watch.

PS. Of course Gunners will take the cup regardless the opposition that's why I am praying it will be Man Utd the team we will meet in the Final.

Peace, Love & Unity.

looool@dino.....thats to be seen .....I have learned never to make assumptions but I would ofcouse as ever wish non other than the two big guns....Arsenal V Man U. Though I would have to say that anything is possible bearing in mind how terrible we have been doing in Europe.

SoMa_InC   

I dont think Man Utd vs Arsenal game would be interesting! Man Utd will win it as usual!

Remember we expected Arsenal to trash them at Highbury after loosing the unbeaten run to Man Utd; but what did they do? they got trashed!!

Arsenal are crap and the earlier they realise that the better. For them to compete with teams like Chelsea and Man Utd, they need to spend some money and improve their wack squad. They need to send the likes of Lumberg (Dont mind spelling), Pires, Cygan and most definitely Both goalies to division 1/championship.

I wanna see Newcastle vs Blackburn on final but I dont think that would happen.

This season aint Man Utd Arsenal season...They both lost the plot!!!

Peace.

N.O.R.F   

A Man Utd vs Arsenal Final will at least be worth watching, i havent seen the cup final for a few years and thats very uncharacteristic since i have been watching the final since 1987 :eek: :D . The last final i saw was in 2001 :D :cool: .

Bring it on,,,,,,,

Man U v **** - :D -nal would give the occasion some splendor

But Newcastle shouldnt be discounted since they dumped out Chelsea and along with the Man u and Arsenal this is the only thing that is left from an otherwise very poor poor season. :D

nafta   

Two teams in the final? Simple, Arsenal vs Man U. Not only will it be an interesting game to watch, but I think the outcome will surprise a lot of people here.

Anyway, I don't want to jinx nothing so I'll keep it shtum for now.

But seriously all this anti-arsenal stuff is getting a bit irrational. Waxaa lamaqlay ina wax laga comment gareeyo laakin waxiina waa kaddareey.

I see that 187 and Bob have given up defending, I can understand why.

That's all folks.... (gets back to hibernating)

BOB   

Well, finally our prayers are answered and now we will have a real F.A cup final with two great teams in the greatest English team ever in Arsenal and the has been team by name of Man Utd.

You know which team is on my few cents…Come On Gunners, Revenge Time.

PS. i really feel sorry for Newcastle especially for Alan Shearer.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

oh yes the FA Cup, we fielded a week team vs Burnley and lost to the greatest own goal ever! But then again I would rather be in Istanbul rather than Cardiff come what May :D .

Bachelor   

Sister, According to the recent study made at University of Nowereville, Somalia indicates Man U supporters do develop a unique type of behaviour that can affect Society. The reason merely being fear of ARSENAL. Sorry Man you and supporter you fate is nothing other than DEFEAT. With totally domination and control of the game result = 3- 0 by the gunner ;)

BOB   

Originally posted by Bachelor:

Sister, According to the recent study made at University of Nowereville, Somalia indicates Man U supporters do develop a unique type of behaviour that can affect Society. The reason
merely
being fear of
ARSENAL
. gunner
;)

True that Bachka...Gunners 4 Life.

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

do you seriously think your gonna beat United after a season of whop-a$s by United??

come on arseee-nal fans!!

you know where the Cup belongs!!

Bachelor   

Rooney i bet you saw the tape how poorly (as usual) you & your team preformed with Everton. What do you expect when you meet with the GUNNERS? Unless you change your game dramatically you will be sadly disappointed.

Btw. What do you guys think about this so called Rooney? Is he a world class player, or just the Brits and thier media need somebody from thier country? As far as i am concern, he is nothing but a bunk. Do you agree with me? smile.gif