Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Taangi Amisom oo la GUBAY! 'Sawir'

Maaddeey   

Xoogaga Islaamiyinta ayaa la sheegay in ay gubeen gaari dagaal oo ay wateen ciidamada AMISOM ee xoogga ku jooga magaalada Muqdisho caasimadda dalka Somalia.

Wakaaladaha wararka ayaa soo bandhigay Muuqaalka taangi ay wataan AMISOM oo gubanaya kadib markii ay gantaal laheleen xoogaga islaamiyiinya Al Shabaab oo larumaysanyahay in ay qabaan tababar qaab caalami ah oo ay kasoo qaateen Jihaadiistayaasha ka Jihaadtama caalamka Islaamka.

Sheekh Burhaan oo kamid ah Mashaa'ikhda Somalida oo shalay Khodbad ka aqrinayay masjid kuyaal Muqdisho ayaa qiray in xoogaga Mujaahidiimta ah ay gubeen taangi islamarkaana ay ka hortageen duulaan weyn oo ay kusoo qadeen amisom iyo Maleeshiyada dowlada KMG ah ee shariif madaxda ka yahay

taangi1.jpg

^^

Oo hada baabuurkiiba boor ka hoos kaco, ma waxaan leenahay dab ayaan qabsiinay? :D

Quit honestly that tank looks like it's got nothing more than an exhaust problem-- that's all!

p.s

Make sure you post all the pictures, homie..

dagaalki.jpg

Maaddeey   

^doesn't look.. & boor lee waaye miyaan wedeynaa?? Adeer Facts baan heynaa rumeyso ama ha rumeysan.

Mr. Somalia, y do i need to post all the pictures?, i put 'sawir' on the title and posted one, whats the problem? hadaan ku iraahdo 'make sure to put all the captions' ka warran?

Maaddeey, you are not very good at propaganda, I would fire u if I were leader of Shabaab...one photo of a dusty tank isnt a sign of winning. Try again.

RaMpAgE   

The biggest fitna is when Somalis cheer for foreigners against their own.

How did we get here?

Legendary Quote! Its sad to see somali people cheering and taking orders from gaalo. Any patriotic somali would never accept that.

Castro   

Originally posted by The Zack:

So the Afghanistans, Pakistans, Saudis, Muslim-Americans are not foreigners?

I'm not sure what you are referring to but if it's the so called foreign fighters within the ranks of the Shabaab, then this illustrates my point even more. Foreigners fighting foreigners on our soil using us as cannon fodder.

Chew on that awoowe.

~~The Word is the Word of Swords Until the Wrongs are Righted~~

Pick up the sword and grab your horse's reins tight!

Let us clean up the infidels from Ardul Soomal

No more mercenaries droping Mortars on our people

No more Foreign Armies to ruin the sanctity of our nations

Let us push the Enemy of Islam into the ocean.

Castro   

^^^^ You forgot to take your medication, again? Atheer take this rhetoric elsewhere. Enough of this mad talk.