Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Anti-Eritrea Group

Salaan...

Apparently our Soomaali name is dragged into a conflict with people and nation we have never had a word of disagreement with, let alone a fight. The Eritrean and Soomaali people were always mutually friendly against a common enemy.

The common enemy, though, now remote-controls Soomaali's head of state, who is incapable of doing anything but follow the directives from Addis Ababa.

r3976186806.jpg?x=380&y=251&sig=ZwdIVmM_

(L to R) Yemen's President Ali Abdullah Saleh, Ethiopia's Prime Minister Meles Zenawi, Sudan's President Lt Gen Omar Hassan al-Bashir and Somalia's President Abullahi Yusuf Ahmed talk in the southern Yemeni city of Aden December 28, 2005. The summit of the Sanaa Forum for Cooperation group is set to discuss means to boost joint security and economic cooperation between the four states.

It may diplomatically called Sanca Forum, but its objectives are clear: The founding three members of the group all have conflicts, including land and sea border disputes, with Eritrea one way or another, and are willing to use force against to subdue it. It is a clear reason why Jabuuti is ostensibly not a member of that group. Same with Eritrea, who was never invited lest it thinks it didn't understand the Forum's mission.

We don't have to make unnecessary adversary in our hour of need.

nuune   

Dhibka dowlada cussub ee Soomaaliya heesto waxaa waaye meeshii la dhahaaba shir baa ka dhici wey aadayaan ayagoon xaqiijisan waxa uu yahay hadafka iyo ola jeedada lagaga damacsanyahay shirkaas, Sanca Forum cabdullaahi yusuf decembertii hore ayuu ku darsamey asagoon aqoon dheerada u laheyn waxa ay tahay iyo asbaabihii loo aasaasey aan ka aheyn sal-guurinta abaarta ee Bariga Africa.

Xoogsade   

Could this be the reason Eritrea is giving weapons to Anti-TFG groups? I don't have the proof of that but I heard the Arms are flowing to Somalia and to all sides both to the TFG and to Muqdisho for an eventual war. Just when you thought in dagaal laga daalay, wax kaa yaabiyaa maqleesaa.

I dont think Eritrea will take seriously by DFKM's

membership of this Sanca Group. As for Eritreans

Somalia is like "Lugtanay Ciddii Waliba ku Qaaday"

am

I can't believe these so called somali leaders are trying to make trouble between Somalia and Eritrea.

Eritrea people are the kindest people I have met and they have a true love and friendship for Somalia.

They would be the first to help somalia and somalia should be the first to help them! Why do these people want to cause a bad feeling between us?

Duufaan   

"For they reason, one-dimensionally, that their would-be Messiah, namely that of Col. Yey of TFG have been fotographed with other leaders in the region, and he had took apart in a meeting of Foreign Heads-of-State; and I am positive that they, without shame of blush, would of go a great "AllPuntland's outfit; as to the importance of this kind of meeting to Somalia's destiny; without never stooping so low, as to explained to rest of us, as to how in god's name, does this new hostile group that is concocted on behalf of certain States in the region, particularly and primarily for the benefit of Ethiopia is, or happen to be, that of which, that can best be describe to be Somalia's wider regional geo-strategical interests."

Should not be more that funny, if that was the Marwo Land. However I agree that Malazawi hurts more he helping C/laahi yusuf this time. Even the supporters noticed.

Waa salaamantihiin, aqiyaareey.

Tolstoy, let me ask you a hypothetical question: Do you think Daahir Riyaale Kaahin, if given an opportunity to join, even as an observer, would hesitate than immediately and proudly join? What would your personal opinion be if he and his adminstration did join?

First of all I doubt Somali'as membership of the Sanca club will do anything to Eritria. Somalia today is a weak, divided misrable country that can bring no security to itself let alone threaten another soverign nation.

However the Sanca club benefits Somalia because Sudan, Yemen and Ethiopia are more important to the Somali;s than Eritria. Simple, combined these nations have a population of 100 million and are important regional players. Eritria has a population of 4 million and is as powerful as ?

Mr Toolstoy, another lander posted an earlier thread about Sudan. Now you know what you guys would say if Dahir Kahin was in that photo.. "Somaliland on the world map" something like that right. :D

Lander

to be card-carrying-hired-spin-doctor for Col. Yey must take it's human toll on one's conscious, to the point, whereby, one can be seen to acting nothing less than a political sompie and a shameless propogandist;

I may be called hired spin doctor or even a Zombie; however one can never claim that I suffer from an inferiority complex which has led me to believe that my national history started with the arrival of the British.

Lander

“Mr. Dahir Rayale there, the certain landers would of opined that Somaliland is in the finally in the world Map.â€

Indeed your invalid and childlike self hate is evident from that above sentence. What can one say to a grown man who labels himself as “Landers†what is that a new car from Range Rover? Dear boy accept that you are a “Somaliâ€, then we will be on our way to finding a cure for your tormented soul.

â€the limit of your imagination, or reflection, or come to think of it, is the measure you use to ascertained the importance of any issue; you're likely to confused Somalilandersâ€

A summary is in order, limit of imagination and reflection can simply be viewd when one scrutinises the name, flag and even the myth of origin and reason of existence of this “Somaliland†that is entirely inhabited by a new people known as “Landersâ€.

"....Uncle Yey is in the news, then it must be good news...."

Indeed Uncle Yey nice [Kind of reminds me of Uncle Ho] is the leader of the nation that you so vehemently despise. The irony is with all your self adulation and delusional grandeur , with all your fancy meaningless words and boring long posts or simply utter waffle you have yet to comprehend one fact. That you my dear boy are a Somali from the North West of Somalia, that your national capital Mogadishu and your national leader is President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed or as you call him Uncle Yey.. :D

Gabbal   

Tolstoy you misunderstood the gentleman. Though he can clarify just what he was asking better then anyone, I clearly understood him to be inquiring as to whether Somaliland would hesitate a second in joining the group, irrespective of what state apparatus they had to go through, and what kind of thesis you would give a newly polished essay on the "ramification of the affirmation of Somaliland's nationhood and the legitimacay bestowed upon it by the international community"?

I for one would understand this site in particular to be bombarded with headlines bespeaking the "extraordinary" leap by some of our fellow nomads, while you sit back smiling and rubbing thy hands with glee. smile.gif

Tolstoy, why all these long threads all the time?

very interesting to read them all, but due to the

extreamly length of your threads plus the screen

shucaac on the top of that make disperse some

readers.

am

General Duke

Sxb, are you telling us, Uncle Yey would not roll on his back like a nice doggie at Master Zenawi's snap? :D

I for one would understand this site in particular to be bombarded with headlines bespeaking the "extraordinary" leap by some of our fellow nomads, while you sit back smiling and rubbing thy hands with glee

Sxb maxaa dhacay? Ma faankii Warlord Barre Hiiraale ayaa kuu soconwaayay? icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

Sxb maxaa dhacay? Ma faankii Warlord Barre Hiiraale ayaa kuu soconwaayay?
icon_razz.gif

^ :D

Suldaanka, that's about the first genuine laughter I've had for a while in this part of the forum. Nice come back sxb :D