Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Free-kick Master

lol@Playa thats the spirit sxb, but am afraid i cant share my already illegal post code with you :D

Hey Dinho u come across FIFA STreet Soccer yet?

FIFA STREET

Now i usually stear well clear of any product of EA Sports or with the FIFA Labell attached, as there Kaaack!!

But this is some seriously entertaining gaming lol and the commentatorts are proper ghetto.

i tried to pull of a skill and all i heard was "OI THATS SOME BAIT SKLILL'S BRUV"!!! :D:D

Demo Video

Originally posted by Shujui-1:

[QB] lol@Playa thats the spirit sxb, but am afraid i cant share my already illegal post code with you
:D

Waraa sujui that is not cool man, hook up the brotha so i can kill some time at work.

Hey Dinho u come across FIFA STreet Soccer yet?

Hey i am hooked on Winning Eleven8 by konami, Is it good as that one? I guarntee you that is the best soccer game, and guys don't even try to challange me on that game because i never loose.

You guys heard of Pro Evolution 4 by konami. That game is the most realistic and best football game of all time.

i never loose.

I'll beat all of you in any football game, dnt even try to contest brothers.

lol@187 funny u should u say that, because i would suggest that i would be impossible to beat!

Some might say sad, but Accurate :D 1000+ Man Hr's have been invested over the years on perfecting the art of ISSA

Its the best gaming expirence full stop!

N.O.R.F   

^^looks like we a summer SOL pro-evo tournament to arrange, i think we can find a decent venue with decent food :D then down to the serious stuff of eliminating all competitors :cool:

Just let me know when and were you guys wanna get beat at! I am sure one of you is gonna compete for second place because the first place is on lock by the master lol..

Intel   

virtual sport is the future.

i recently took part in

Topspin

comp (awesome game BTW) at my UNI

made it to the 3rd round & lost to South Sudanese bloke (apparently 1st cousin of Manute Bol) 6-2, 6-1, 6-2 :D