Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Islamist rebels face off in southern Somali port

Sayidi, wax kasta waa caaddaa. Boowe adigoo qolya is jiid jiidanaya ayaan arkayay. Ma Qardhay kugu haystaan maantana? Belated Eid Mubarak boowe!

Xiin, raggaas aad sheegtay kali maahee, hadda gabdho seef wataaba jira.

I think Aweys and Turki knew what these guys were all about, they were trying to play the nice older guard guys hoping that AS would concede some powers to them, saligii baase laga hoos saaray iyagoo soo jeeda maalin cad.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Soon we will see on this very SOL's screen familiar words such as "murtad Turki, khbeeth Aweys, and etc" just don't say you haven't been warned!

AT&T, I agree, but don't you think that Tolka's support will tilt toward Turki?

No you wont. Do you know why? Because Turki is an Old SOmali warrior. If the Alqaeda wannabes push him to it- he'll wrestle and fight them: man 2 man, Somali 2 Somali, like Somalis have always done. You'll never see him him shamefully shaking, unable to speak and thanking Meles Zenawi on Ethiopian Televisionor calling her a Sisterly nation . He won't condone Xabashis terrorising SOmalis in Beledweyn or any other SOmali city for that matter. Nor will you see him in an Amisom Tank in Kismayo. Nor will he call upon Kenya, Ethiopia and USA to come to his aid and occupy Somalis. And he we won't sell the sea for a cheap dollars. He won't deny the Sharica of ALlah. Get my drift? Don't compare Apples and Oranges sxb. Or Men and Mice!

CHE- It's ok(killing and oppression) as long as the perpetrator uses gillet shaving gel, according to some. Do they have that in Somalia?lol.

NGONGE   

^^ And the above, Xaaji Xiin, is why I keep telling you to leave Fabolues Fab out of your list of SOL Terror. :D

ps

Gheele, gabadhaad sheegaysid ma la huba? Armay nago noqdan ina godane kale(mese abu mansur bu aha?).

Fab, you are saying that if he (Turki)denounce his allegiance to AS and indeed fights them, he will not be considered the "Evil, bad, falsehood lots" If I ask you question, if this war that is looming in Juba breaks out, will it be a fitna? a war between Evil and Good, truth vs. falsehood? where will you stand on this?

NG, waryaa I am not really an expert on this cross dressing phenomena, so you could be right that what I thought was she could indeed turn to be "HE" behind the screen.

NGONGE   

Reminds me of the Arab poem about Khirash and the deer. It is said that a man once went to hunt deer but when he got to the spot where he knew he'll find them, they all came out running in every direction. The poor man looked around him and saw how spoilt for choice he was and recited the following line:

The deer overwhelmed Khirash and now Khirash has no idea which one to aim at.

Same way Fab feels about your question, I think. :D

Abwaan   

Unless Turki unites with the locals and TFG I don't think that he could get rid off Shabaab...They will chase him out of Jubbada Hoose and will be wondering around like his best friend...H. D. Aweys!!!

NG, nice analogy, but shouldn't you give him the chance to answer it or at at least try. He may just say since there is no war, he can't answer it.

Stop giving him ideas :D

What is now happening in Kismaayo has nothing to do with religion. Qabiil is main factor that is pushing this conflict behind. If this disagreement is not solve peacefully, I am afraid Raaskaabooni will be the main looser. Caanoole is not a big factor here

I don’t quite understand why NGONGE is creating a cloud of confusion over Fabregas’s apparent disorder.

It's clear, is it not, that Febragas mistakes Somali civil war with his little Nintendo Games.

Fabregas   

^^Is that what you have been reduced to( constant personal attacks )?

Ghelle, any war which makes Johnny B and AT happy is a bloody fitna. :D But you can tell from the article who is wronged.

Why don't you say it loud and clear who you think is wrong and creating the "Fitnah?" And what would you call the group that you think are evil doers?