Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The courts take control of Beled Weyne. Is Gaalkacayo next?

Rahima   

The point,

Like I said brother,

To accuse an individual of clannishness without basis and to accuse them of repeating themselves aren’t exactly in the same category.

YO-YO. No one disputes THAT the Puntland admin is a corrupt entity, even unpopular. Yet the moment a war with these courts it will make e rally around Cade.

This is the point these courts do not understand, Puntland population know who they are up against and who Xasan Dahir is, he is not a man interested in their affairs.

Galkacyu belongs is a Somali city, the people there live in peace, if these courts want to rule couthern Galkacyu so be it, but Puntland will not tolerate a hostile army in its door step.

The tragic thing here is that some actually belive these men are representing Islamic values. Ok why not remove the occupation in the south? Is this not a real priority or is Saber rattling with the old clan enemy take precedent over giving justice to MUSLIM population of the south. Setting up a court in south Galkacyu, Galinsoor and Cadaado take precedent over the people of Afgoyee Marka, Barava and so on?

For month many would argue these courts are not ready to address the occupation of the southern clans. Now though we see them put emphasis on peaceful areas like South Galkacyu while avoiding bringing justice to others...

Its a joke I tell you, but Alhamdulilah we in Puntland know who these dudes are..

If its war then it will be no different to the one before, however many Somali's are wiser and will not give in so easily, also Galkacyu is not Mogadishu of 1991 in which the likes of IndaCade, Xasan Dahir and others benefited from...

Uthman1   

^^^^ Your observations have been wrong with the UIC most times and one minute you rush to their praise and the next you insult them. The position is clear for the Somalis in the Puntland region.

Either the laws of Allah is implemented in Puntland or the UIC will implement it for the people. There is no escaping this so if the people of Puntland adhere to this peacefully then alhamdulilah but know that if they fight then they are wrongdoers and Jihad will prevail.

The days of warlord and propaganda talk is finished and all wrongdoers wherever they are and whatever region, whether it be Puntland or Somaliland will be dealt with by the rullings of Allah. So I advice you General_Duke to fear Allah first and foremost and if you persist in your baseless talk then go to Somalia and resist the waves of UIC.

Uthman1   

Listen Naxar Nugaaleed, just like reform was made in the capital to adhere to shariah law, so will Puntland. I didnt say the people of Puntland are kafirs. An islamic state will be formed and eventually all the cities will adhere to the Shariah of Allah inshallah. If however a qabiil minded, self interested person stands in the way of the mujahids of UIC then know that Jihad will prevail.

If however a qabiil minded, self interested person stands in the way of the mujahids of UIC then know that Jihad will prevail.

Funny that a clanist would attack other Somalis and call them clanist for definding themselfs. SXB, Jihad wax kale ayad ka fahamte, ithenkana wa leydenku jihadaya.

Uthman1   

Duufaan, if you adhere to the Quran and Sunnah then you would accept the laws implemented by the UIC but if you prefer to defend your tribe then your in a state of confusion.

Naxar Nugaaleed, Im not going to argue whether UIC if clan based or not since you cant get it through your head from previous. So I suggest you go to the battle field to defend your tribe because all your propaganda hasnt done you or your followers any good as of yet.

Uthman, a Jihad can not be started by a bunch of criminals, this revoloution you stated was against the warlords and not for the clan of Xasan Gahir to take over the livs of the people of Banadir.

Islam is not new to the Somali people, and the people of lower Shabbele are not less Muslims than the clan that is yesterday claimed to be USC now calling for Jihad.

The issue for you is to go back and refelect on what ISLAM truly is..No it is not something one hidebehinds to get rich, Its laws punish the strong as well as the weak. It is universal.

Now for the courts, you say I was wrong, in what way? I tolf you they the clan heads, IndaCade, Xasan Dahir would neglect the real pressing issue of lower Shabbele and get tangled in other cosmetic topics such as Galkacyu,and Baidoa.

The truth is simple. If you want justice begin with the occupation of lower Shabbele, set up courts and arm the minority clans who make up a near 50% of even Mogadishu.

Then we in far away Puntland would clap.. Till then USC UIC is the same thing. Yesterday Inda CADE said he was defending his clan, now Islam...A joke I tell ya..

Xoogsade   

Bro duke, No one will cause trouble for Puntland. There has been misundersanding between the courts and Cadde Muse adminstration. That misunderstanding has come to an end and the parties decided to talk instead.

Talks instead of War.

Second article from Top

:D:D

Now we hope the courts bring peace to southern Galkacyo and introduce law and order, mediate between warring clans(reer diid and cadaado folks) lol.

Surely, Puntlanders can benefit from responsible neighbours.

I really do hope that these courts are defated, They will only bring more chaos, and religous based tribalism (a sick term I myself hate to use)

The sad thing is that the these qabyali courts are vicous power hungry militia, Why caoture Beledweyne when a legitmate government elected by somalis themselves exists?, Why hint to capture Gaalkacyo?

Why couldnt they just hand over power to the government. The are so many unanswerd questions but a clear message from the courts are they are power hungry and will do everything to get it.

We were 2 years at a peaceconferance, The outcome was a elected somali government, We should stick to that, That the safest way to peace and stability,