Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Damn the secessionists their lies: a few questions lads

Northerner: Adeer you talk about leadership and its base in honesty.

Who leads the secessionists?

Dahir Riyaale Kahin, a former spy of Siyad Barre and Qad merchant.

Faisal Warrabe, has anyone from the TFG parliament of 275 members ever made the comment Warrabe did with regards to Ethiopia? Look at Awil and so on. Thus yet again you make nonsocial utterances without self reflection.

The Asamara/Al Shabaab group is pro unity, with their differences and their pretences they hold the same position as the TFG and I would say they would invade the North West without even flinching if they had the power.

Thus if we look at it from a historical point, from current events you have no point what so ever. Secessionists have not only sold their mothers, but they have sold the very idea of Somalia, they have tried to dance not only with Ethiopia but the likes of Peter Thatchel to get their “recognition.

Cayrow Jr, you are right Puntlanders support TFG and unity and deplore secessionists and clan fanatics.

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Castro et al

I do fear the Ethiopians

I guess you've overcome that fear now. :D

"He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones."

Let me not mince words here. Either you were perpetrating a fraud then (July 2006) or you are perpetrating a fraud now (July 2008).

Which is it, awoowe?

maxaa la dahay! dagar qaabay dulka uu daqaaqa!

its a well know fact that the tfg traitors and their puntland supporters are the major ppl who betrayed somalis and caused the dire condition somali is in today.

as the saying goes, never sleep in your enemies bed is the situation these traitors are in today when they invited the ethios.

the q's is will somali ppl ever forgive them!! i doubt it.

According to SOL records General Duke has 18260 posts to his name, most of them contradictory posts and of course many more to come in the weeks and months ahead :D

Lool. Adeer Farax why are you getting angry? Calm down, chill a little.

You remind me of your hapless leaders who make boasts start wars and then run, who hide behind child soldiers and use civilian homes as launching pads for their mortars and then they have you to sing about “victory” and then when they loose you are first to mention “genocide”.

It’s a simple as cause and effect; the people had their homes, their lives when the clowns ran away to Asmara adeer.

But again I am talking to Farax Brown, a good fellow though ill informed.

OK Duke,see you in two years Inshallah. :confused:

*What else can i say?* icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

Northerner:
Adeer you talk about leadership and its base in honesty.

Who leads the secessionists?

Dahir Riyaale Kahin, a former spy of Siyad Barre and Qad merchant.

Faisal Warrabe, has anyone from the TFG parliament of 275 members ever made the comment Warrabe did with regards to Ethiopia?
Look at Awil and so on. Thus yet again you make nonsocial utterances without self reflection.

The Asamara/Al Shabaab group is pro unity, with their differences and their pretences they hold the same position as the TFG and I would say they would invade the North West without even flinching if they had the power.

Thus if we look at it from a historical point, from current events you have no point what so ever. Secessionists have not only sold their mothers, but they have sold the very idea of Somalia, they have tried to dance not only with Ethiopia but the likes of Peter Thatchel to get their “recognition.

Cayrow Jr, you are right Puntlanders support TFG and unity and deplore secessionists and clan fanatics.

Try to reflect what you just said. The Alshabab and TFG are wordly differnent on everything. The Enemy of the state in the eyes of Alshabaab is the TFG and their Ethiopian allies. They don't even consider you to being A Muslim let alone anything else. They strive and go to battle for your misery everyday. They are not the enemy of Somaliland, however they are the enemy of those whom you cheerlead for and the Ethiopian invaders.

You better believe sooner or later, they will win the battle and all hell will let loose on your TFG. Then let us see where 'unity' gets you that day shall we? :D

majority of Planders like you support the oppression done to civilians by the Ethipian troops in Southern Somalia. They actually have delight each time Xamar is being bombarded. Empty call for unity is just a rehotric and nothing more. Ask any southerner in here. They will laugh at your face with that call of unity. I think you of all people and TFG supporters should be the last to preach about unity around here.

You can't fool or convince anyone but yourself and likes.

Emperor   

^What unity are you talking about, Puntland is part of the South, are in one union and have been thoughout their history.

You are told again and again what part of the argument is hard to comprehend, the name Somaliland stands for secession and Somali dismemberment, the group Alshabaab stand for religious fanatism and one Ummah. Make your pick, or better yet keep waffling if you wish...

Faarax Brown made the best post, he nailed it while trying to side with and defend the secessionists, the whole logic is my enemy's enemy is my friend, a support based on interest and not purely on conviction or sincerity.

RedSea   

Adeer do you know where I am from. I am from Hargeysa, somaliland. I am pro seccesion and seperate somaliland. OK. Are we clear on that? I love it to death. It's my homeland and where I was bred. I would never allow anyone to harm it.

That is for my case anyway.

Now since you said Pland is part of the south and in line with the rest of somalis. How come you are in approval of the occupation of that part of the country? or are you again playing the unity card on one hand and the pro killing of Muqdisho citizens on the other?

Bal fadlan iikala cadee intaas adna. Somalia waan jeclahay, laakin magaalo madaxdaydii in dhulka lala simo waa taageersanahay masoconayso.

Emperor   

^Horta I comend you for being honest in your answer a harcore seccessionist you regard yourself, and at the same time call Jihad in the South Lol. You have your interest deep in the heart, thats cool, fool the Jihadists but don't take them fools for life they may be fooling you into supporting and trashing that dear secession close to your heart at a later stage. Rather obvious, pure Interest.

As for the Unity card you seem to be emphasising, no card is being played out here, we are all one nation but with a horrif and long standing civil war, Puntland strives to end it and supports the legitimate government of Somalia.

RedSea   

^^^Adeer that is exactly what I am honest. I dont' need to hide where I am from, who I am and everything.

You haven't address the real questions sxb. How could you be in support of occupation in Parts of the country by Ethiopian forces and yet be pro unity and peace loving brother?

If you can make a reasonable effort, I swear I won't bother your lot again.

My support for Somalia' struggle to liberate themselves is a brotherly one, somali one, a Muslimnimo one.

lol..

the irony is killing me.

a TFG supporter, someone who supports the invasion of our traditional enemy, the occupation of our country, the killing of the innocents, the desecration of our mosques.

and he talks about the sovrienty of somalia?

this is too much.

its like a harlot questioning my chastity.

lol