Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

At least 73 Somalis die in today's shelling

Emperor   

Halgan, I know what Massacre is and what is not, certainly the meaning of the word makes a whole lot different sense to you. However, If you were to define "Massacre" what matters is not only the number of death toll but also the reason for the death, the motive and the desire to kill them... they could be 10 and I call it massacre given that their death was orchastered and carried out purposely.

If people were massacred and killed indiscriminately for the sake of killing and finishing them off, then why this didn't happened in other areas where the so called "Muqawama" doesn't exist.. For example other areas of Mogadishu or cities like Kismayo Buurhakaba Baladwayne etc...

Bring something tangible, your real motive and anti-TFG stance can be smelled from miles away... Marka bal xoogaa is qarqariyoo wax wacan meesha la imow...

As mush as I hate to see the death of people due the tactics of the So called Muqawama, I hate even more to see people with clear and very well known agenda coming on the Media explioting these unfortunate events, very sad Indeed...

Dadka si xaq aa wax loogu qabtaa laakiin dhimashadooda, Siyaasadiina guracan iyo magac inaad kuraadsatiin baad rabtiin... Hussein Aydeed is good exmaple much similar to many characters in here...

Coloow   

"However, If you were to define "Massacre" what matters is not only the number of death toll but also the reason for the death, the motive and desire to kill them..."

Bal ku celi...I don't know how to respond to this paragraph; Massacre is not the reason for death, motive or desire. Massacre is a phrase to describe observable killings of a number of people. Motives/desires is looking for reasons why a massacre happens. ma fahantay?

The notion that some parts of Muqdisho are peacefull and hitherto killing women and children is not only naive but one that defies common sense.

Xuseen caydid, wasn't he a warlord turned TFG minister.. I rather he rots in hell. Satisfied?

Ma akhrisay sheekadii "boqorka qaawan" oo uu qoray Hans Andersson (dannish ku dhashay magaalo la yiraahdo Odense)? Sheekadaada waxaay u egtahay mid buugaasi ku xusan.

Emperor   

^No I have not read that story

Sxb waxan kaliya oo kusheegayay waa cid si gooni ah dadka shacabka u abaaranaysa oo markii ay qaxeen daba galaysa xeryahay uga daba tagaysa xasuuqaysa majirto... Haday saas jirto Somalia meela badan oo kamida ayaa xasuuqyo badan kadhici lahayeen, intaa ayaan ku iri..

Meesha waxaa kajira waa dagaal laba dhinac isaga soo horjeeda kuwaasoo mid kamid ah kudhax dhuumanaysay Shacabka kadibna iyada soo bilaabaysay tuuryaynta... Marka Alhamdulilaahi Xafadahas Shacabkii way kawada qaxeen, hadaba Suaashayda waxay tahay dadka dhintay ee lasheegayo maxaad ka ogtahay inay intooda badan yihiin Muqaawamadii dagaalamayay madaama shacabka intii badneed ay meesha kacarareen? Haday saan noqoto ma Xasuuqbaa?

Coloow   

Emperor, waa dhici kartaa inaay ku dagaalamayaan labo dhinac; laakin waxaa ku baaba'yey dad rayid ah; dadka aan haaysanin baabur aay ku cararaan, lacag aay raashin ku gataan ama qori aay tuugada iskaga dhaciyaan.

Dadkii masaakiinta ahaa oo reer tabeereedka weligooda ahaa waaye dadka dhintay. Warku waa cad yahay;

a) dawlad ku sheeg gantaalo la dhaceeyso xaafado

b) dad soo tuurayo qori (ugu yeer hadaad rabtid wadaad, qabiiliste etc)

c) dad rayid ah oo aan difaac haaysanin.

Kuweed la jirtaa? Kuweed u naxeeysaa?

Ra'igaaga waa mid ku dhisan "Faruur maxaa berbera keenay?" Faduul.

Taasi socon meeyso.

Fabregas   

I wonder what new words the Ethiopian mouthpieces on the forum will come up with to support the actions of her army? Maybe it will be, "habashdiid,Ethiopiandiid, what next?

Emperor   

Halgan, LOL I like that Maahmaah sxb.

As for who Im supporing? Given your list and the situation said, I would support the civilians, however, as much as I would love to preserve the innocent lives being lost, I would also like to see these so called "wadaad" or qabiliste be dealt with once and for all. Simple as that, after all these qabilits have kept the civilians hostage for far too long as they indeed do right now and fight over them. So who is the greater evil here? Obviusly the qabilits...

Hadaan usoo laabto Maahmaahdadi ma ahan inaan logic nooceeda aan isticmaalayo, ee hadalkaaga saad udhigtay xataa hadaan kugu raaco oo ahaa laba evil oo dadka laynaysa, waa in si dhaqso ah loo qabtaa labadooda kan shacabka usii xun. Just my logic

Fabregas   

Saxiib, nobody will be dealt with. This is an illusion that some people have. They think that Ethiopian tanks will bring them paradise on earth. I assure the ranks of the Somali resistance will swell after this and furthermore there are and will be hundreds and thousands of Somalis who will join them. Just how many people will the Ethiopian army kill?

Emperor   

^Too simplistic of an argument, they have lost long ago, where have you been? The battle is taking place in their door houses their streets and final base savings. Come back and make another threat like I will invade Adis Ababa... lol

N.O.R.F   

Dont know whats funnier, TFG fans excuses for their support (its ok you say it - he my uncle) or their thinking they are actually being taken seriously,,,,,,

Empror salasi

Inshallah The Ethopians will leave , Abdulahi Yusufwill have to find place in Ethopia.

Sxb Tigreyn had the help of American b52 Jets and $$$ Plus somali spys From Puntland :mad:

they have much larger army then residents of Muqadishu ./

we will never surrender Like Cade Muse and beg for Tigreyn security .lol lol

Norhtern

what kind Question are you asking???

Emperror is being pertect by Teigreyn Troops why would he bite the hands thats feeding him....

As abbow yusuf said We are from Yemen NOt somalia

Emperor   

^It's all a form of desperation that's coming out of your mouth, whether you hate Puntland or are hardcore qabilits will not change the cause...

I am for stability and governance while you lot call for mayhem and isbaaro, admit it Xamar it's all over, no more Isbaaro and you will see law and order that you mostly hated finally introduced to Mogadishu...

As for Norf, we know your love for Somalinimo and hate for the AMxaaro, after all you are a Somalilander, how can one miss that profound reality.