Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

At least 73 Somalis die in today's shelling

Originally posted by XAAMAR_101:

TFG supporters will feel the pain when Galkacyo gets attacked soon time waite and see .

Your associates are limited to a certain number of blocks in Mog in which they are digging themselves holes to hide in and your talking about invading Galkacyo? I guess this is what they call megalomania.

Economist

what administration are you taking about , the one thats empowering the warlords - , the dawalde that killed more 1000 innocent civilians , that caused the migration 325 000 innocent civilians .

they are know targeting Markets , Hospitals , Radio station etc .

the Dawlade that believes to exile a entire clan sxb .......

The Dawlade thats being let by tigreyn troops .

sxb is toooo late .......

we have lost more then 1000 people not your people sxb because you would have felt pain rather calling resident of xaaamaar terrorist .

things are black /white sxb .

Tigreyns got tired of funding the warlords now they are directly fighing smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Coloow   

TheEconomist; with all due respect, what we are witnessing is the indiscriminate bombardment of innocent women and children by what is supposedly a government that on paper is to protect them. Your quote was selective (read the the whole article). Are you telling us that the killing of innocent women and children (watch the newsreels) is a propaganda? Do you read the economist? the last editions were about the war in somalia. Do you think that is a propaganda?

Check the BBC, Reuters and other websites. Alot of civilians have been killed; Many of them shelled by the puppet regime.

If you think the current conflict is between the IUC and government forces, then we have a problem of a problem. It seems that you have been fed a loaf of propaganda. Whatever happened to critical thinking- don't they teach that in schools nowadays?

How can someone become "dawladiid" when the "dawlad" shells its own people?.Give my a logical explaination sxb.

Ecomomist you make me laugh sxb

there about 20 000 Tigreyn troops fighing sxb ...

that should tell you all ....

Transional warlords are also are limited to a certain number of blocks in Mog .

Tell Cade Muse to go beg for more security ;)icon_razz.gif

Coloow   

TheEconomist, fariinta keynan waan fahamey, laakin waxaay ahayd mid aan sidanin wax nuxur ah.

Ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe ma waxaad ii leedahay oo aad golaha la soo shirtagtay inaad tiraahdid "dadka xamar iyagaa dhibaatada isu keeynay maadaama xabadaha agtooda laga soo tuuro?"

If you can produce (don't cook) a report from a reliable source that these people have been killed by some other units, I will change my mind. The fact of the matter is that civilians are been shelled- and that shelling is done by the TFG and the ethiopians.

Coloow   

Peacenow,

That is the problem sxb. I read the economist every week and lately they have been writing about the problems in somalia- and blv you me they write that civilians are indiscrminately targed by the TFG and ethiopian forces. So, I gusss he does not blv even the economist.

He is bold enough to give us a line from an article where it says 10 people died from a stray shell (the rest of the article is about death and destruction). I get mad at this kind of nonsenses.

Even the tribalist websites that are a favourite of this defunct TFG don't argue in that way.

I was trying to tell him; hundreds of somalis were killed (most of them civilians) and their deaths have been caused by shells from the TFG/ethiopian troops.- and that is enough to bleed the heart of any somali.

Peacenow   

Halgan, the vast, vast majority of Somalis have the same viewpoints as you. In a nation of what, 15 million+ you can't expect everyone to share your view. There will always be dissenters. It is interesting because with him, I could at least try to understand the though process that leads him to make his gross statement, because, from his previous posts, he seems rational in his thinking. The others are supporters, because they are....well let's just say still pastorally afflicted. A/y is their anointed uncle. Strangely enough they are nowhere to be seen right now.

The Economist, is a great read. I agree. On Somalia, they hardly ever cover Somalia. They don't really understand the country. Their bureau is in Nairobi, you'd think that would help. It's one of these papers that due to lazy thinking, brands the problem in Somalia 'complex'. Of course it is anything but. That we know too well.

Emperor   

Here we go again the anti-TFG camp lining up one after ther other behind the smoke screen crying massacre... So much for your morality, caring for the innocent poeple. Give us a break, we all know your motive and ill-desire, seaze every propaganda you may find at every opportunity as you will...

As for the innocent lives being lost in this war, we can only say Dhibta ilaahay hakafududeeyo kuwa dhaxdooda kadagalamayana ilaahay hakaqabto...

If you are real and feeling for the poeple why shouldn't you do tangible help for them instead of politising their misfortune.

Coloow   

So, the deaths of 1000+ recently and 73 is not a massacre? What is so "politising " about reporting?

Lets hear the soothsayer; what is our opinion? what is our moral? what is "our ill-desire"?

P.s

Did any of you read Hans Christian Andersen's story about the weavers and the emperor?

Those 1000 innocent civilians died in honour , They will never be Forgoton lets stop mourning sxbyal ....

The end will justifie there cause .

This not qabil war /

This war is againts Ethopian aggression and there tool /sell outs .

The struggle againts Ethopia will never be forgoton / this event will be marked in somali history