Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Britain rejects Secesion of Somaliland

Dictionary of the British Empire and Commonwealth

i cant believe that you'll resort to a dictionary to justify sland espcially if the dictionary is over a century old.You all seem to missing colonisation.if that is the case the we'll colonise you!!!!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Gediid:

^^^^^I wonder what you are on Horn.Smith n you agreeing on principles.....LOL

Good question :D ...since you have become quite the detective plz tell me what I'm on :D

LANDER   
:D Indeed the state of affairs is getting very desperate here, but some things don’t change on this website. The Puntland mercenaries always have Somaliland on their mind 24/7, if you need any proof look at this forum and the people who posts’ topics concerning Somaliland. What I find sad however is that the young Somalilanders here couldn’t care less about Puntland and its state of affairs, I don’t think I have seen any of them post an article or anything related to Puntland or at least very few. Our friends from Bari must feel unappreciated, whenever Somaliland receives praise in the international community they are right there yelling “what about us?", sort of putting their hand in the air waiting for a high five that’s never to come. You can compare this situation to the little brother who’s always wanted to be like his older brother and yet can never fill his shoes. That is why I consider it praise when I see all this attention devoted to our state. Keep up the good work folks.

Gediid   

^^^^^Lander saaxiib haven't you heard when Somalis staring cussing at you,there's gotta be something right you doing.....

Gabbal   

Lander, sxb let's not get a head of ourselves. Alot of the topics about "Somaliland" come from Lander's themselves, and most topics posted by non "Somalilanders" are usually ones concerning international recognition and not "Somaliland" or its internal affairs per se. ;)

I'm sure you know the unity of the Somali Republic is a matter of concern to ALL Somalis, and certainly you understand the seccessionist ambitions of the northern regions would, naturally warrant more attention... icon_razz.gif

NASSIR   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Dictionary of the British Empire and Commonwealth

i cant believe that you'll resort to a dictionary to justify sland espcially if the dictionary is over a century old.You all seem to missing colonisation.if that is the case the we'll colonise you!!!!

Orgilaqe, Before you leap into a dangerous assumption, you should evaluate the exquisite summary of Somaliland history. Somaliland existed as seperate from the rest of Somalia, but that doesn't mean they were recognized as that particularly after their unification with the rest of Somalia. The existance of Somaliland came to an end when they had agreed to unite with Italian Somaliland to form Somali republic.

What inspired me in this exquisite summary of Somaliland history is the domination of Mohammed Ibnu Abdule Hassan's struggle against the Emperialist. The document states that he "capriciously ruled" Somaliland for more than 20 years, which is quite inspiring.

LOL

Gediid bro, according to your logic, whenever a Somali disses another Somali (for whatever reason), the one being dissed is doing something right? :confused:

Think of it this way: if the most Hell-bent territory in Somalia declares independence today, it'll become the center of the most heated political discussion. That's only because, despite all our political differences as Somalis, the truest believers in Somali nationalism agree on one principle: that Somalia's unity is sacred!

So when Somaliland becomes a center of discussion, you shouldn't be surprised. Your seeking to destroy all that true Somalis hold sacred! Peace.

STOIC   

clearly, this is a propaganda,as it was supposed to be a punishment to the seccesionists, or so it seems!