Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ameer Of Kuwait Receives Puntland President

^

You guys should turn a blind eye to the customary envy of the hapless secessionists of SOL. It expected from President Faroole to not only visit the ruling officials of the middle east, but all across the world as well.

Any visit by President Faroole that will attract trade and development resources to Puntland and Somalia should be embraced graciously.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^NGOONGE with all due respect Xiin did not say that was the pic of this meeting.

Yes unlike your uncle Siilanyu who met his old refugee friends in London. President Faroole has met the President of Yemen as reported in this forum, and now the Amiir of Kuwait.

He was asked to produce pictures and he put the one about the Kuwaiti guys that visited Bosaso in March. He didn't have to say anything, saaxib. :D

As for Siilaanyo and who he met, that's just silly talk, saaxib. I made fun of his red carpet treatment in both countries he visited before London and I'd make fun of red carpet in London too. The shallow ends of politics don't bother me much, I like the deep ends, saaxib. ;)

P.S.

Those guys in Xiin's photo deserve a lot of praise for all the good work they are doing in PL. Very impressive guys.