Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Shame on you Somaliland .

AYOUB   

Libaax ST

I don't think the average Somalilander is behind this ethnic cleansing.

Libaax ST since when was asking people to go back to their hometowns and villages 'ethnic cleansing'? Was this misrepresentation of facts when it comes to Somaliland a mistake or is it part of your duties as a SOL Moderator? This what Guraad's allpuntland.com claimed ''Victims admitted to Garowe main Hospital, where the injured are being cared for, were internally displaced persons (IDP) of non-**** origin mainly from Bay & Bakool regions reportedly fleeing detention and deportation if arrested by the local police in Hargeysa and Buroa.''

Rudy

i expect somaliland to welcome any one who is somali or african! ce viva somalis! period! homes!

In an ideal world maybe, but Somaliland is not able to cope that just yetI don't think. Does Somaliland have the schools, hospitals and other publics servises required by this people when it struggling to provide them for Somalilanders? Someone please tell me how to solve this problems because it is more than giving people land to settle as refugees.

Im not a constitutional expert but Somaliland breaking away has some implication on the citizens of the rest of Somalia which I think is why some of you opposed its independence in the first place, so what the fuss all about? .

PS Its worth asking yourselves why these people are in Somaliland in the first place, is it because they fled your 'leaders' whom you all want Somalilanders to accept?

LANDER   

Guraad,

do not tire your fingers over some of these featherweights, they can't see passed the tip of their noses. Rather I'd like to come back to a previous point you had made, that is to stick to the june 26 1960 borders. Right now regardless of where we draw the line, I think the most important matter is to draw the line itself. We must make border security among the nations top priorities. If we are to bring the region of Sool in line, than lets get to it if that is the choosen course of action. I think securing our borders is a much more efficient way of bringing about security than this deportation of suspected thugs and innocent assylum seekers alike. If we achieve security within the given borders, than some of these opponents of S-LAND can no longer claim land that doesn't belong to them i.e. Sanaag.

I see that Lander is as ever dreaming on the slumber.

Bringing Sool in line ” you wrote? And how do you wish to do just that, may I enquire young man? I know that the Dumbulukh duo (InaWaraabe and his aunt Edna) could never deliver the golden jewel, nor the old man InaMadar himself. So how do you intend to go about that? By dispatching the NSS duo (Isma’il and Riyaale)? I think not.

“opponents of S-LAND can no longer claim land that doesn't belong to them i.e. Sanaag ” you utter. I always thought it was the other way round. Clever, are not you? Or are they feeding you fillet of different kind these days?

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Libaax since when was asking

people to go back to their hometowns

and villages 'ethnic cleansing ... or is it

part of your duties as a SOL Moderator?

Ayoub Xaaji Cimaamad, intaadan

"moderator conspiracy" ka hadal,

bal ila eeg the exact definition

of ethnic cleansing.

ETHNIC CLEANSING n. The systematic elimination of an ethnic group

or groups from a region or society, as by

deportation, forced emigration, or genocide.

SOURCE: The American Heritage® Dictionary of

the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

All rights reserved.

guraad   

Lander i would like to ask you the same quastion that Samurai Warrior asked u , how you gonna bring sool within hargayesa borders , when you we all know that 95% of sool people are against hargayesa separatest idea , and for UNITE SOMALIA .

Are you gonna say same words ina waraabi said , he said lets bring back SNM lol , SNM couldnt take over sool in thier high days so what ina waraabi was thinking ? lol.

So Lander how you gonna bring sool region within hargayesa borders and hargayesa system ?

LANDER   

First of all, I was commenting on the proposition made by

faraax to stick strictly to the june 1960 borders that is including the entire region

of Sool. I am not directly suggesting that we make the borders at lascanood nor am

I condeming it, if some of you weren't so eager to just rebuke any little fragment of

my postings you would have realized that. What I was suggesting is that we draw the line somewhere (anywhere, Sanaag not included) and we start implementing border controls. For that to take place, the government would definitely have to start making some constructive negotiations with the people in Sool region and the tribal elders or community leaders in lascanood. Now some of you would like to take a constructive discussion to fruitless arguments about the SNM hey day and I can understand some of you have a SNM phobia, but lets stick to the matters at hand. It is times like this I am glad a significant amount of the countries GNP is spent on any military goods that can be obtained. It's clear some people don't like to compromise even though they are not in a position (militarly or otherwise) to make their ludicrous claims i.e. Puntland administration.

Rokko   

Originally posted by LANDER:

(anywhere, Sanaag not included)

Lander, I may have misunderstood your comment, but what do ya mean by "sanaag not included". Are ya suggesting that all of Sanaag(Badhan, Laasqorey, Dhahar, etc) is already controlled by Riyaale?

appreicate it if ya clarify that na'mean.

AYOUB   

Libaax I don't see a ''systematic elimination of an ethnic group or groups from a region or society,'' taking place, the people in that article were decribed as of origin mainly from Bay & Bakool regions. 'Ethnic cleasing' is best suited describing the actions done to make them come to Somaliland in the first place. Although I DO NOT agree with the Somaliland's govt actions and reasons I think it might end-up reversing what you might call 'ethnic cleasing''.

LANDER   

Mobb,

When I said "Sanaag not included", I ment Somalilanders will not be

open to negociate on the province of Sanaag. That doesn't necessarilly mean the government always has direct control over all of eastern Sanaag region for the moment.

Rokko   

Originally posted by LANDER:

Somalilanders will not be

open to negociate on the province of Sanaag.

The whole province? What if Sanaag Bari (Eastern part of the state) doesn't want to separate from the rest of Somalia na'mean?

How should things be bro? ma dagaal baa dib loogu noqon?

respect!

zamatar   

marka hore salaan....

Beryahan dambe waxaa soo badanayey dad ka qaylinaya..arinkan ay dawlada somaliland soo saartay ee ah wixii dalkeeda sharci daro ku joogaa haka baxo!?

Markaas bal waxaan idin waydiiyey hadii dad sharci daro ku jooga ay yidhaahdaa..haka baxaan dalkayaga..amba sharci ha samystaan..ma khaladbaa?? Dal walbi sharci buu leeyahay, wixii sharciga ka baxsana waa in wax laga qabto..markaa idinku ma waxaad lee dihiin sharcigaasi anaga na ma khuseeyo..mise waxaad leedihiin mar hadaanu soomali nahay waxaanu rabno aayaan ka samayn karnaa somaliland? arinku haduu sidaa yahay waad khaldan tihiin...bal orod oo Jabuti waxaad rabto ka samee..miyeyna ahayn shalay uun tii laga soo saray dadkii bilaa sharci ga ku joogay jabuti..maxada wax uga odhan waydeen markaas?? mida kale dad badan oo reer s/land ah baa ku jiray dadkii laga soo saaray jabuti...taasna xaq bay u leeyihiin inay ka saraan dalkood cidii sharci daro ku joogta...

hadalkayga waxaan kusoo dhamaynayaa..somali weynu wadanahay dadka waynu iska dhawnahay laakiin dal walba sharci baa u yaal..sharcigaa halagu dhaqmo..

aynu kuwadan noolaanona sidaas..

king_450   

Very interesting word" Average Somalilander". What on earth is that suppose to mean? can some 1 plz explain it to me? I thought you can only be called an "Average" Individual when you have witnessed for insatance the rape of your loved ones, and for some reason you are going to overlook because of peace process without any consequence with the rapers. If that is not an average person, then we don't need any average person in any society, those are the killer of the true civilized world. Perhaps let's change the subject little bit further and put the current Selected Prez of USA "Bush" yes he is an average person, all his grades were "C" and look the harm he is causing.I hate to be called any Somalilanders "an average lander"

LANDER   

Mobb,

walahi saxiib if I knew a simple solution to that question, I would have advertised it long ago. Truth is none of us really can say how things should EXACTLY be. All I am saying is that Somaliland has to draw the line somwhere and stand by its decisions by acting on them. Otherwise we are stuck in this state of uncertainty.