Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Boost your Iman by------>

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

Most of us from time to time experience decline to our Iman or faith, it's very common symptom especially if you live in the west. The Iman or the faith is the most important part that we possess, since it determines where our final destination would be in the hereafter. So why not give it what it needs to assure yourself among the company of those who are closest to Allah.

The best prescription that can be prescribe to you to avoid the decline of your Iman is indeed the recitation and listening to the glorious Qur'an.

Every Shiekh or lecture that I listen to almost always brings this important subject up, and they uninomously all agree that the Quran can cure this and increase your Iman if the Quran is read while focusing on its meanings and the messages that it carries.

Anytime, I feel I am getting to that point, I read the Quran. I have purchased countless CDs to listen in my car since I am almost always on the move. I read the Quran in the Masjid before prayers, and at home everytime I have time, and you can't imagine the difference, I therefore feel that I share with you that you can too, by simply reading the Quran, however with good honest intentions. I plan to continue on until, my Iman is fully loaded, then it will lead me to anywhere where there are good things.

After while you might see yourself in tears, because eyes don't bring the tears, the Qalb creates the tears when it makes connections with its creator. So brothers and sisters don't forget that we can be among the departed anytime now, and we must be prepared for that moment always.

Read this Surah:

Time

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[76.1] There surely came over man a period of time when he was a thing not worth mentioning.

[76.2] Surely We have created man from a small life-germ uniting (itself): We mean to try him, so We have made him hearing, seeing.

[76.3] Surely We have shown him the way: he may be thankful or unthankful.

[76.4] Surely We have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.

[76.5] Surely the righteous shall drink of a cup the admixture of which is camphor

[76.6] A fountain from which the servants of Allah shall drink; they make it to flow a (goodly) flowing forth.

[76.7] They fulfill vows and fear a day the evil of which shall be spreading far and wide.

[76.8] And they give food out of love for Him to the poor and the orphan and the captive:

[76.9] We only feed you for Allah's sake; we desire from you neither reward nor thanks:

[76.10] Surely we fear from our Lord a stern, distressful day.

[76.11] Therefore Allah win guard them from the evil of that day and cause them to meet with ease and happiness;

[76.12] And reward them, because they were patient, with garden and silk,

[76.13] Reclining therein on raised couches, they shall find therein neither (the severe heat of) the sun nor intense cold.

[76.14] And close down upon them (shall be) its shadows, and its fruits shall be made near (to them), being easy to reach.

[76.15] And there shall be made to go round about them vessels of silver and goblets which are of glass,

[76.16] (Transparent as) glass, made of silver; they have measured them according to a measure.

[76.17] And they shall be made to drink therein a cup the admixture of which shall be ginger,

[76.18] (Of) a fountain therein which is named Salsabil.

[76.19] And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.

[76.20] And when you see there, you shall see blessings and a great kingdom.

[76.21] Upon them shall be garments of fine green silk and thick silk interwoven with gold, and they shall be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord shall make them drink a pure drink.

[76.22] Surely this is a reward for you, and your striving shall be recompensed.

[76.23] Surely We Ourselves have revealed the Quran to you revealing (it) in portions.

[76.24] Therefore wait patiently for the command of your Lord, and obey not from among them a sinner or an ungrateful one.

[76.25] And glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.

[76.26] And during part of the night adore Him, and give glory to Him (a) long (part of the) night.

[76.27] Surely these love the transitory and neglect a grievous day before them.

[76.28] We created them and made firm their make, and when We please We will bring in their place the likes of them by a change.

[76.29] Surely this is a reminder, so whoever pleases takes to his Lord a way.

[76.30] And you do not please except that Allah please, surely Allah is Knowing, Wise;

[76.31] He makes whom He pleases to enter into His mercy; and (as for) the unjust, He has prepared for them a painful chastisement

Thanks in large part to Shiekh Nur, I might not go back to the "political section" of SOL, I will make my home here in the Islamic section.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Nur   

Red Sea

Welcome to our family at Somaliaonline Islam pages.

Our iman resides in our hearts, our hearts are like the root of a tree, firmly based on the soil of Al Islam, Dhiker ( rememberance of Allah) is for the heart like water is for a tree, a well watered tree has green leaves, flowers and fruits, and if you pull one of its branches it is elastic and flexible, if we fail to water the tree, its leaves will dry up, and if you try to pull one of its stiff branches it will break up as it is too dry to be extended, so when its broken, it is just a piece of wood, the best thing you can do with such a piece of wood, is to place in fire place to burn, likewise, when the heart is full with Dhiker, it makes all other parts of the body soft and lively, responding to Allahs coammandments, if you remind that person to do good, she/he will readily do the good, but when there is no Dhiker in the heart, the persons iman senses will dry up, if you ask them to do good they will resist and as a result break away from their maker, the best thing that can be done with a person who broke away from his lord is to place them in a bigger fire. (( main Idea from Sheikh Tirmidhi Al Hakim, 4th Century Scholar, with eNuri editing )

Nur

Jamilah   

Jazakallah khayr brothers Nur and Red Sea, I have not read that surah for a long time and Inshallah thats the first thing I will do when I get home.

Khayr   

Nur said:

likewise, when the heart is full with Dhiker, it makes all other parts of the body soft and lively, responding to Allahs coammandments, if you remind that person to do good, she/he will readily do the good, but when there is no Dhiker in the heart, the persons iman senses will dry up, if you ask them to do good they will resist and as a result break away from their maker

That is the difference between a Mumin/Believer and a Kafir/Non-Believer. When a Mumin is reminded of their sins, they repent and seek Allah's pleasure (I think that I heard this from Ahl Al Tasawuf) and it is ever so true.

hodman   

Thank you for the valuable reminder Red Sea JZK and I think that the Islam section is better for you than the politics with those never-ending arguments that people get into

^^Loool Hada ayaad mujahid tahay, you see abti, all what we saying in all over the place,apart from Islamic conrner is plain nac nac, unless someone is ordering the good, or stopping the evil, or paying sadaqah.

my bortherly advice, be a caalim, or mutacalim, and dont be the third.

Ramadan karim.