Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The names are out: Government has a substantial majority of MP's

^^^ Going back to my Somalia for good after two decades in exile is the greater incentive. What about my sources?, they are more than credible look at the silence of the other side its almost deafining. :D

What we have here is blatent denial of the facts on the ground. A united government at the top, PM, President and cabinet with 60% of the MP's on board. Should be very interesting dont you say dear sister.

Rahima   

they are more than credible look at the silence of the other side its almost deafining

Perhaps it's only you and those who agree with you that care. Man i don't understand why any person would be so engrossed in waxaan. Who cares, wake me up when they actually begin to do something then bash each other one minute and quarrel over where they should be the next.

You know Duke, these days, you're no fun :rolleyes: ! I make fun of you, and you do nothing :confused: .

Passiveness will not do your political aspirations any good. Be fiery like good old adeer, you'll get far then ;) !

Rahima, my sister. I must give you credit and much praise. I have realised that of all those who oppose the government in SOL Politics section. You are by far the shrewdest, sharpest and most cunning. Look how the others hide and cower, when the news is not good and compare that to the way you have tried to turn this into a personal thing between us, wonderful.

However let’s get back to reality, why I am engrossed in this is because I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Insha Allah Somalia will get better and this government will succeed. As for you keep struggling, you have my respect in that.

Rahima   

^ :eek: Don’t make such blasphemous remarks wind, my GOD!

Rahima, my sister. I must give you credit and much praise. I have realised that of all those who oppose the government in SOL Politics section. You are by far the shrewdest, sharpest and most cunning. Look how the others hide and cower, when the news is not good and compare that to the way you have tried to turn this into a personal thing between us, wonderful.

Allow me to make two points:

a.I am not anti-government (I just don’t like CY and some of the MPs-what is that, a crime? :rolleyes: ). In my opinion any person who is against the government as such is in essence anti-Somalia and anti-peace. I can be anti-a particular action of the government (like the whole gaalo troop deployment issue), but the entity and the overall government I am all for. Young man DO NOT insult me and more importantly DO NOT tarnish my good name. How dare you!

b.I have better things to do than count numbers of MPs (meaning I have better things to do than follow this), more like my money. Ya wanna discuss :D ?

You know Duke, just shudh up and relax icon_razz.gif . You are so up tight, even light-hearted comments you somehow translate into defamation. I was teasing you, you know joking, like ha ha ha-people these days :rolleyes:

In all honesty though I was trying to make you feel better, considering that everyone was ignoring it, I thought Rahima since you are such an upstanding citizen of the world, come to the rescue of your brother Duke. I mean even if you don’t follow the subject, talk rubbish at least this way you’ll keep the thread up top and Duke will feel better. Has it worked? Have I made you feel better? Yes I know I annoy the crap out of you,loool :D , but who cares, I find it amusing smile.gif .

Insha Allah Somalia will get better and this government will succeed.

*serious mode back on* Yes inshallah. And with that I hope we don’t sell our souls to the devil.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Wind, lol mate, no thanks never did like women from OZ

Then the women from OZ must have been blessed by God.