Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Oog attacked by SSC?

Saalax   

killing 1 petrol soldier is getting your butt kicked? :confused: if SSC have the balls they would confront somaliland troops face to face instead of hit and run tactics, and they would have dared to attack the capital of sool ( las anod) that is if they have the balls, watever the cause the next upcoming weeks will surely be interesting tune up to it. ;)

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, i don't think it will drain the resources of the sland army, the sland army has enough resources and weapons, food to last them in a full offensive war for a couple of years. the SSC's hit and run tactics may manage to kill few but surely it won't liberate las anod. It takes more then hit and run to liberate a city, you need thousands of man power, if it was that simple to liberate L.A Pirateland would have already attempted but they know what awaits them ;) .

Look at these people talking about bringing war to Buuhoodle. You have already done that with Ethiopian troops and failed to crush the rebellion.

You cannot stop this clan based movement since it has popular support from all clan elders.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

killing 1 petrol soldier is getting your butt kicked? :confused: if SSC have the balls they would confront somaliland troops face to face instead of hit and run tactics, and they would have dared to attack the capital of sool ( las anod) that is if they have the balls, watever the cause the next upcoming weeks will surely be interesting tune up to it.
;)

You needed Ethiopians to attack Buhoodle, and that is having balls? They have have made it clear that they will attack you until you leave....to this date nothing has been or can be done to them.

The SSC is a tough group that is why their leaders aren't hiding their identity, you can't deny that!

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, who said i wanted L.A to be liberated? :D don't bust my cover i might be accused of being a undercover buntland-SSC script. :D

Saalax   

Thankful, we didn't need ethiopians to attack buhoodle but simply buhoodle got out of their line and messed with the ethiopians on the otherside of the border provoking them in return.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

This was a cowardly

attempt by the ssc insurgents the thing is they can't face the army of somaliland so it's hit and run tactics it familiar this most of the time happens at the end of the month this is the time the khusuusi collects money from the diaspora so it was all a show. But they will exterminated for sure.

:D:D Are you sure about this? You were beating this sort of drums for months or close a year now, and I still don't see anything your might so called somalidiid has done about it. Actually I see the contrary of you booto which is ssc is getting stronger and your might is getting weaker plus your waraabe is col (crying outloud)..

^^ Dude you and your Little Militia will be exterminated before they even know it , this is Not Booto it was just a few months back when we captured widhwidh and took 12 Prisoners of war to maandhera No hit and run cowardly attacks will liberate Laaska for you try harder.

as for faisal he is just sending a clear message to the nabbadids. :D

Duufaan   

you do not capture any place. some ssc men brought you there and it is reason why you are in lasanod. sooner they realize their mistake, the faster the ssc is cleaned. this can of attack do the work. the only sl can do, is to bribe