Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Top ten winners and losers this week

Duufaan   

Losers:

5) All moqdisho warlods,they are prison or hiding. Particular muse sudi and Bashir Rage who was jailed

4)Riyaale: what passaport, he is travelling? does he care? not really

3)Puntland vice president, Afqudhac. He does not known what he is talking about. The court has cleaned their home. Politics is local

2)Xaabsade from Baydhabo: He cannot come home yet. He will probbly take revenge and order his melesia to moqdisho

1) Abdilaahi yusuf. it is getting him even more difficult. Shariif or Geedi. no one taking order. I am a dictator people used to take my order, what went wrong?

Winners.

5) Moqdisho. new future

4) Shariif Xasan, never underestimate.

3) Indhacade, increased his stock, ready the next level.

2) Cade Muse. With uniform he is new King. The Kingdom had better luck.

1) Geedi, experient NGO worker, has more money in mind

Xoogsade   

Geedi built a brand new home in Nairobi according to a news article I read few months back, I don't know how accurate such information is but he may have looted already :D Meesha A/Y aa ku qatan trying to build an army that has no moral ground to stand upon with most of them defecting weekly to the courts or to their respective clan areas complaining about mistreatment and injustice. He neither presides over a country as presidents are nor is he effective in anything, they rendered him useless or rather he rendered himself useless. This is due in large part to his inability to change and understand Somalis are different today, his unwise association with and servitude to Amxaaro. He also confuses clan with a nation. Hadduu caqli leeyahay he would have come to Muqdisho long ago when the opportunity presented itself to him and negotiate for his leadership because that is what he wanted all along since maturity, to rule, to rule, to rule. Ilaahaan ka magan galnay inaan diin xukun jacayl dartii uga baxno laakiin nimanka A/Y oo kale ah ma caqliyaan weligood. The courts would have been happy serving him if he would accept the new realities on the ground. Islam is here to stay and clan politics are dead for the most part, so if the TFG wants to survive(an unlikely event), they should:

A- Abandon IGAD

B- Declare islam is the law of the land

C- Come to Muqdisho and dismiss the entire government with the exception of the president(for technical reasons and getting fellow clanists on board this would be acceptable), then new parliament of islamists from all clans should be put together and somalis should be on their way afterwards uniting the country with ferocity crashing anyone or any clan who stands on the way. We need to get rid of these clan fiefdoms spreading and taking roots in the country, satellite clan states that serve the interests of Ethiopia.

This is impossible but that is what I think should happen Asap.

4)Riyaale: what passaport, he is travelling? does he care? not really

What makes you think President Rayaale would use that useless Somali Passport which even Kenya banned from its country?

FYI: Somaliland has its own passports.

Riyaale can't travel the world with a Somalidiid passport.

I heard he is going to come to America I will make sure I piss in his face. :D