Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

The Illusory SOMALILAND Setting the Record Straight -- a 45-page Document

me   

The irony

recomending Mills to us and yet trying to sillece others. Its a wonderful world.

me   

Please provide 'the bibliographically-recorded historical deeds of "Somaliland"'

I would like to see them.

Maybe you can direct me to a respected source.

Thank you.

Gabbal   

So then, Oodweyne, it should be easy for you to refute atleast some of the major points in the article then eeh?

Gabbal   

as to why I pitifully believe that you are so politically predictable.

The stench of irony..!

Oodweyne, it's Ayax tag, Eelna reeb and I do hereby give that article a passing grade with an advising side note on professionalism.

Wey tahay.

Gabbal   

Oodweyn, old chap, never have I, in all my years in SOL Politics, thought I would see the day when our resident "professor" and Somaliland affairs "diplomat" is left speechless on a matter concerning Somaliland and specifically of issues at the core of its quest for recognition! Never have I thought I would log in one day and and feast my eyes on such an unforeseen surprise.

The warlords flee that ancient capital of ours, Oodweyn is left speechless, my my do pigs really fly..?

Oodweyne, what is at contention is this newly surfaced document. What is at contention here are the core issues at the heart of Somaliland's, so far failed, quest for international recogntion on the bilateral State-to-State level. By god, you have built a reputation in this forum as a gun-totting lone ranger ever to rise to occasion as chief scribbler never shy of publishing perpetual spleen. Why have you suddenly lost your tongue?

Do you have a fetish for continually remarking on HornAfrique's cyper character? Wonderful! However, commenting on characters while simultaneously addressing the issue at hand has never been much of a dilemma for you. Why the sudden change?

Maybe Dharbaaxo Jaan has the answer;

..Mindise lagugu gawraco adaa miiska soo dhigaye

Adaa soo macaa yidhi sidii maalintii hore'e..

Forgive us if we take this sudden change as a surrender on your part and a victory for the article and the forces it represents.

Now be a man and give a worthy defense of the topic you have dedicated your life to or hike up your skirt and forever be gone..!

Oodweyn, old chap, never have I, in all my years in SOL Politics, thought I would see the day when our resident "professor" and Somaliland affairs "diplomat" is left speechless on a matter concerning Somaliland and specifically of issues at the core of its quest for recognition! Never have I thought I would log in one day and and feast my eyes on such an unforeseen surprise.

The warlords flee that ancient capital of ours, Oodweyn is left speechless, my my do pigs really fly..?

Simple and to the point.

Mr Oodweyn please do not make personal attacks, but rather defend the secesionist entity that you try to put down our throats...

me   

Ok am I the only one or is Mr. Oodweyne dodging the questions?

Please provide 'the bibliographically-recorded historical deeds of "Somaliland"'

Or at least refute some of the major points in the article.

No need to tell us who Siad barre is or get into name callings.

Thank you

me   

Can we safely conclude that our secessionist brethren don't have an answer? smile.gif

aahhh i love the sillence!