Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

This is afgambi -- well, almost

Doorashada_Gobolka_Banaadir_10.JPG

Indhayar ayaa ku maahmaahdo sawirkiiba kun erey la qoray u dhigmaa.

So what do you see in that picture? Not nimanka fadhiyo, do you notice something else. Yes, the sawir suran darbiga. Meeshaas aboow heeloow sawirkiisa surnaan jiray.

Meesha looks like inay tahay Madaxtooyada maadaama askari African Union joogo meesha. Mise guriga Nuur Cadde waaye, who knows. Regardless, aboow heeloow, the stooge, sawiradiisa meesha surnaan jiray usually. Not in this recent picture. Nuur Cadde, the junior stooge himself, runtii hilfaha uu u laabay. And I didnt know saas in uu u hunguri weynyahay as well sawiradiisa meesha suranaayo.

Actually that is Nur Adde's residence where the swearing-in of the new Mogadishu mayor and City Council took place.

However, your point is well taken. There's another old saying:

"Monkey See, Monkey Do...."

AYOUB   

lol@MMA

Col. Nur's picture bothers you and the foreign askari standing there doesn't? Lordy lord! Pictures do hide mess and stains.

Col. Nur's picture bothers you and the foreign askari standing there doesn't? Lordy lord! Pictures do hide mess and stains.

Sababta igu bother gareynaayo xee ahayd?

Sawiradooda darbiyada isla surnaan jiray, and I found it quite interesting the senior stooge's one already is removed.

money   

political coup is better than bloody one! It'all about who among the traitors and warlords can be the best stooge for the Ethios!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Sawiradooda darbiyada isla surnaan jiray, and I found it quite interesting the senior stooge's one already is removed.

I know saaxib, waan kula kaftamayay. I'm not surprised to see Col. Nur Cadde's picture on the wall though, it is his residence afterall. We can't see the whole room so there might be other pictures out of shot. Perhaps he just forgot to make the room appear more politically functional. :D Hard to say and it unfair (from that one photo) to assume he replaced Col. Yey's picture with his.

It's still not clear if a coup has taken place, but I don't blame Col. Yey for not taking chances and leaving Mogadishu till everything is clear. :D He was lame duck (when shot himself in the foot) by his rejection of the PM's cabinet positions recommendations. He should pushed the PM as far as he could, but cut the best deal possible. Col. Yey's rejection of both PM's cabinet and Djibouti deal with Sharif makes him appear stubborn and dictatorial to the foreign forces propping him up. The PM seems to have the upper hand now - even though one or two factions haven't declared their cards - but both Colonels are between rocks and ....