Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Now They Reached the Goal Will Ethiopians Let Yeey live or......???

Tahliil   

I know this is going to hurt some of you sensitive feelings and fragile emotional systems: The fact that I am actually thinking about it and putting it in plain and simple words, that I am predicting the unpredictable, the demise of your great and true Yeeyi leader in this horrible way in which politics are said to be only politics and good politics only serve a true and genuine interest. If your feelings are hurt in this particular process of this mere prediction and words, I truly pay no apology about it, coz I am simply entitled to my predictions and I hope you take it just that. Sensitivity and BS aside

The question I am posing, posting is whether the invading Ethiopian army will finish off the old GAG yeeyi once and for all. Will Yeeyi be the first to go in the extermination process, the upcoming phase of the invasion?…an eighty years old, worn-out with stubborn personality, always on the wrong side of an issue since the dawn of the modern government in Somalia, bold and bad choices including this latest one, why would a sane person in their own Caboose and armor invest in him or better trust him? Will this, call for assassination, blame it on ICU, or accidental choking on pretzel, and will this be carried out by the Ethiopian secret services, military services, whoever within the next few days, weeks or months? How long will Ethiopia wait until Yeeyi has to go to “a better place???”

Or am I wrong as always to predict such a doomsday scenario of the great leader because as the TFG information minister believes Ethiopia thinks highly of Yeeyi? That them in the suit with the fancy name (TFG as to ICU?) are more refined, more civilized, and in-tune with the program than those ‘others’ calling themselves righteous, defenders of the Banana Nation and the Lobster Nation. Ethiopia has more than 43000 lace infested generals running around in Somalia up and down and they have the cards in their hands, which card do you think they will play…Send dear old tired aabo Yeeyi home iyo meeshiii loo badnaa or keep him on very very close leash for a little longer to indulge and entertain their wants and needs????

WILL THEY LET HIM LIVE? IS THAT A GOOD OR BAD POLITICS FOR MALEZ?

Pujah   

The question I am posing, posting is whether the invading Ethiopian army will finish off the old GAG yeeyi once and for all[?]

Simply put Ethiopia cannot afford to lose odaga dhaforka ween now especially now that they are so close to their over all goal which is to put puppet government in place. Its not only ethio’s interest but also of the U.S. so if they do decide to get rid of the old man they will have to answer to the guy with the deep pockets.

Melez cannot afford to occupy Somalia at best he will stay 3 weeks just like Israel bombing everything that moves. And once he destroys the country to his and sponsers satisfaction will put TFG in place with strict orders or else . Yey will be happy to have some sort of power even if imagined and the Somalis will be doomed another 16 yrs. :D

Melez too is on somebody's leash. He is only doing America's bidding. He will definately try to spend this " political capital", but in the long run, Zenawi would have to abandon his little adventure into Somalia as the masses both in Somalia and Ethiopia do not share his sentiments.

me   

This is what the Ethiopians will do or try to do:They will undermine A/Y and the TFG, empower the warlords and sett up bases in Baladweyn, Laas Caanood, Gaalkacyo, Belidoogle and Kismayo.

They will arm clan milia's and start wars. They will also kill or inprison everyone that can oppose their rule (imams, wadaads, intellectuals, business people etc etc.)

A/Y will die under mysterious circumstances and the TFG will fall apart and no one will succeed it. Just regional authorities like PL, SL will exist that take direct orders from AIDS Abeba.

If Meles Zenawi gets his way, Somalia will be a colony in all but in name.

He will justify the presence of Ethiopian troops in Somalia by threat from Islamist groups and the lawlessness that exists.

Want to see the future of Somali accroding to Meles, look at Western Sahara.

So anyone down with letting Meles getting his way?

My Somalian Friends,

Don't get worked up. President Abdullahi Yusuf is not one who takes second seat to anyone from what we have seen, but most of all please understand ethiopia's interest genuinly, not ICU lies.

This is our interest at this time:

“The only forces we are pursuing are Eritreans[shaibya] who are hiding behind the skirts of Somali women.”

PM Meles Zenawi

I don't see why any somalian would have any problem with that, unless you want to use your house to host somebody who wants to destroy us.

Originally posted by Taliban:

I am concerned about Ethiopian invaders spreading AIDS to Somalis.

Its quite a show by the Taliban dressed:

Months ago it was "we are super moslems, we will make you good moslems by force"

Weeks ago it was "we are the nationalists of greater somalia champions and the Bay Bakool the Gedos the Puntlanders are not"

Few days ago it was " We will get help from eritrea and all the world terrorists IndaCadde the new "Mahdi" will lead us to Addis Ababa"

whats the latest fake song.....

The best option is keep your house I keep my house we live as good neighbors. Is that too much to ask?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

The best option is keep your house I keep my house we live as good neighbors. Is that too much to ask?

That best option doesn't apply to the current situation. The Ethiopian regime crossed Somalia's border, violated Somalia's airspace, bombing, killing and slaughtering thousands innocent Somalis. Somalis will have to return the favor, and they will however long it takes, insha'Allah.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by me:

This is what the Ethiopians will do or try to do:They will undermine A/Y and the TFG, empower the warlords and sett up bases in Baladweyn, Laas Caanood, Gaalkacyo, Belidoogle and Kismayo.

They will arm clan milia's and start wars. They will also kill or inprison everyone that can oppose their rule (imams, wadaads, intellectuals, business people etc etc

A/Y will die under mysterious circumstances and the TFG will fall apart and no one will succeed it. Just regional authorities like PL, SL will exist that take direct orders from AIDS Abeba.

If Meles Zenawi gets his way, Somalia will be a colony in all but in name.

He will justify the presence of Ethiopian troops in Somalia by threat from Islamist groups and the lawlessness that exists.

Want to see the future of Somali accroding to Meles, look at Western Sahara.

So anyone down with letting Meles getting his way?

It already started saxib. I called back home and the clan rhetoric is too high. Reer Cadaado want revenge on Qeybdiid's clan for the massacre in Cadaado. Ali Mahdi's clan fought briefly this morning in Kaaraan among themselves because some of them wanted to welcome Beebe(a warlord who used to make people stand on a scale and force them to pay money for their weight), They got the weapon they lent to the courts back this morning and first thing they did was go to war with one another. Uweys's clan got together to defend themselves and their clansmen if they come underattack by the warlords.

Clan wars can erupt anyday since the forces that tamed them stepped aside.

The warlords are effective and brutal in using clan to their advantage. Nothing says they will not turn on their top Dog A/Y , like they did in the past. Each one of them is too proud to take anything from another warlord.

NASSIR   

^Xogsade, I hope that friction to be healed by the government through reconciliation efforts and by collecting all the weapons in the hands of the civilians and recruit more local troops. Let us give time to the government and see their progress.

Tahlil just as Somali-Friend said and I said it again that President Abdullah Yusuf is not a simple man and does not allow to be navigated like a puppet on a string, but he is the recognized transitional president of Somalia. More importantly, he recognizes Ethiopia's borders since venturing in this dangerous endeavor will cost him disastrous consequences just it happened to Mohamed Siyad Bare and Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

Xoogsade...Maryooley will learn lessons the hard way. As for Zenawi, we shall return the favor. Peaceful coexistence of nations in the horn will be thing of the past.

Intel   

the return of agony to our capital

isbaaro, dac, dil, ******** etc are back

seems iminku waraabe kasta intoo boodhkii iska jafay ayuu gotkii kasoo baxay.

ileen urug iyo uurkutaalo

where do we go from here soomaaliyeey?