Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Man handed over by Puntland given Life sentence in Ethiopian Federal Court

Jacpher   

CHE - The same thing can be said about the group you proudly represent and advocate for on this board. ONLF needs to look at itself before pointing figures at others.

^True but that doesn't discount your responsibility or mitigate the actions taken by Faroole administration.

And this is not about ONLF. It is about helping someone (individual) who sought peace among his people.

Should I perhaps put this in question form Jachpar. Would you allow the likes of Bishaaro and the five men once imprisoned in Bossaso to be handed to the Ethiopians knowing they will face certain lengthy prison time, torture, and even death?

Che, you go through great lengths to shame and insult Puntland. That’s understandable. However how can one reason with you when you have already made up your mind?

You who calls my beloved state “Whore land” wants to be taken seriously? However I shall try my best to address your points.

Puntland has welcomed, more Somali’s from other regions than any other Somali state. The people who have moved there and build a life in the state include thousands from Western occupied Somalia. You will never admit that this is the case, nor note the important step the admins of the state has taken to make this a reality.

Its unacceptable for any innocent Somali to be mistreated, its not something that I have ever supported. Indeed a miscarriage of justice might happen at times, however it does not underline not is it a reflection of the values of the state of Puntland.

The important issue here is not if Puntland admin has erred, if Faroole has made a huge gaffe in his statement. The issue here is the unfair and hideous picture that Che, A&T & Ibti just to name a few, want to paint of the state.

Duke-I apologize for my comment if it in anyway offended people. It wasn't directed at the residents of Puntland but the administration but nonetheless it went over the top.

Puntland is indeed to all Somalis but all should be protected from any mistreatment. I think you and I agree on this much as demonstrated by your above comment. My only concern is when Puntlanders made an excuse for the actions of the Faroole administration though it is really clear the administration had made blunder. Without paying any attention to what others say or worrying any veiled attacks-I think you should able to condemn the actions of the administration!

Instead of addressing the issue, Puntlanders reduce the whole matter to mocking the suffering of the people from Somaligalbeed.

You can be loyal to your region but also condemn any injustice done by the authority in charge.This is even important considering those facing injustices happen to be Somalis

Che, adeer in every state, you will get varied desperate opinions, at times contradictory and opposing. Some individuals will support the admin blindly, others oppose the admin at all cost and would like to overplay any mistakes or missteps they make. I am not interested in men, or their admins, what matters to me is the state of Puntland. In the difficult war years, Putnland was hope to many of us. It is imperfect and with each admin, it will improve.

The arguments here if they were sincere, I would have addressed them, however its shameful to use the suffering of these Somali’s in order to score political points.

The people who were stoned, beheaded, chased from their homes by the AL Shabaab, were not less Somali’s nor did they receive justice.

Lets be realistic and honest, we will reach our goal.

Kamaavi   

Mele (the head master of Farole) said last year he was going to finish the ONLF within 6 months but since that time they not only got stronger but they are fighting in Ma'ayso which is 2 hours from Addis.

Jwxo inay dad nool tahay ninkii galay dagaal baa og

Daba-******ka ay qabatee laba diblaysaa og

Dubaheeda kay ula tagtayee kaga dam dam dam, kaga dam siisaa og

Walle ******iya way xorowday

Kii shacabka ******ya ka ganacsan jirow way kaa guureen!!!!!! :D