Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Man handed over by Puntland given Life sentence in Ethiopian Federal Court

Duke: What about the life and dignity of the man who is going to be in prison

Yes, what about him Ibti? Did I put him in jail? Kindly explain how calling the people of Puntland "Pirates" helps this man in any way?

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Castro, dont hide behind the sisters skirt lad, come out and be a man. No pun intended.
:D

Where's the pun? You must not understand what a pun is. Ma calayna. Carry on, pirate.

^^^Dont worry lad, you cant make jokes, its natural I guess. :D Unless like the rest of them you have found your faith now, and know certain things are not natural at all.

Saalax   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

This is not the first time. WOW! The politics section does make me lose respect for some people fast! I did read your post. In fact, my last post was for A&T NOT FOR YOU. Thank you for pointing out my "illiteracy issues." GOO DAY!

Well it's not the first time puntland handed over a man to ethiopia , thus that is why i said people shouldn't be surprised, i am just being honest i am sorry if the truth hurts.

Jacpher   

Exchange between AT and Ibtisam just for the record.

*Ibtisam: The Puntiland Maafiya on SOL wax is daamey ma leeh. The sane ones stay quite, and the worst ones vomit everywhere with contradictions.

Abtigiis & Tusbax: Ibti is making a big mistake. She thinks the pirates of SOL care two hoots about somali decorum. She should know inay dadka ku goobtaan without any regard whether the person is male or female.

*Ibtisam: A&T Atheer, I don't care too much for the Pirates of SOL, waan ka adakey all of them, just get them in line for me; Really. But they do have different tactics for male and female. Pirate boys are the only ones you can humiliate and bury in the public forum as a female, and they still PM you saying "hello, do you want to get know each other, I notice you don't like Puntiland, maybe I can change your mind"

Abtigiis & Tusbax: saqajaanimadaa hoos haweenka lagula meeraysto way yaqaanaan!

*Ibtisam: through out I've said the SOL Puntiland or pirate boys, and pirates anigu wax kuma cayo. As for puntiland and its people, I made no comments about them, unless they are the SOL ones I mentioned. I don't need to make myself feel better about anything, I am quit clear on where I stand on Qabil.

^^^lool. That exchange, a sure example of uniting the Ummah & loving the Somali's. :D

After all that Qabil love fest, the best line goes to Ibti at the end...

FYI: I don't need to make myself feel better about anything, I am quit clear on where I stand on Qabil.

Indeed, we are all quite clear where you stand about Qabil specially the folks who inhabit "Puntiland" or Pirates as you call them.. :D

Kamaavi   

May the freedom movement that jwxo leads cause an earthquake in the horn of Africa, and demolish the shackles of Abyssinian colonialism from many subjugated societies, including the Pirates! :D

^^^Be carefull what you wish for adeer, you might not like the result. As for the freedom fighters, may they win their victory over Ethiopian occupation insha Allah.

^^^Indeed, thats the big dilema. If they convinced the people as well as the Somali admin in Jig-Jiga, and other parts of the state, then they would go along way to getting victory.

So far they have done a bad job uniting the Somali's of Western Somalia. I suggest getting rid of the clan name for the movement as a start.

what do you think?

think Malika is talking your responsibility

My personal responsability ? :D I do love them, and have attended a few meetings of theirs, wonderful folks.

However the liberation movement has failed, because its based on the wishes of a single clan of the state, thats a weakness which they must address more than what wrongs Somaliland, or Puntland has done them

Malika   

Brother Duke,wouldnt that be just something? unfortunately with the current state of Somalis and their unity leaves little room for such an ambitious idea to exist..Thus if the resistance group seek refuge in our lands,we are obliged to offer then security - taasi waa Islamnimo iska baa daa Somalinimo.

ps.self correcting myself - their lands instead of our lands.

As for the brother facing a life sentence,may allah make it easy for him..amiin

Kamaavi   

^Duke is not their brother( according to the last statement of his president), or is he? :D

ONLF waa Somali jirta. Inlagarabistaago waaye.

Duke-Not just yours but the responsibility of the admin you go great lengtsh to defend while they hand civilians over to Ethiopia.

Jigjiga imprisons people is not good excuse.

P.S. Doesn't matter the ONLF do. The issue here is any Somali from Western Somalia that seeks refugee in Somalia shouldn't send back-this is where the responsibility of those Somalis in Somalia comes in.