Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Man handed over by Puntland given Life sentence in Ethiopian Federal Court

looool.A&T, you need to get out of the prison adeer, all this wailing and name calling will not help you in your quest for freedom. We don’t mind insults.

Ibti is having a bad hair day I guess, adeer not all Somali men are like the folks you grew up with. There are some who will look beyond looks and give a sister a chance, you have a beautiful brain did you know that?

:D

Both of you(Ibti and AT)sound like qabiilaystayaal right about now. Puntland is not a pirate land. There are so many honest, hardworking people who have nothing to do with piracy. And no, not everyone condones piracy. If you want to attack an individual, I would suggest you do so. But this whole Piratland tirade is embarassing.

CONGRATUALTIONS TO US SOMALIS! YAY! We just found another way to pick on each other. EVERY OTHER POST IN THE POLITICS READS: Puntland handed over someone, Puntland sold a child(The fact that it is not true and the child in question is a SOMALI child scores less)SL handed over a somali person, the ONLF were captured, the TFG are failing. AM I the only person who sees how we, the educated few found another way of TOLA'YEY?

Ibtisam   

^^Go back to my post C&H. through out I've said the SOL Puntiland or pirate boys, and pirates anigu wax kuma cayo. As for puntiland and its people, I made no comments about them, unless they are the SOL ones I mentioned.

I know you are having an outburst in general right about now, but while we are on the Puntiland/ Somaliland topic, and this thread in particular, since both PL or SL have handed people over, then yes it is and SL or PL issue, because it is the governments claiming to represent these people who are doing so, lets not spilt hair.

A&T, Saqajaanimaada.com

Duke, haada ma wax cay nooqotey saying to a forum user, you are ugly, iyo bad hair day and this that, the hair. You sound like inan yaar oo food leeh, get a grip man.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Both of you(Ibti and AT)sound like qabiilaystayaal right about now. Puntland is not a pirate land. There are so many honest, hardworking people who have nothing to do with piracy.

I am talking about the bad pirates. I cannot talk about Gheele T the same way I talk about General Duke. Overall, don't take these things very seriously. It is bad jokes, but at the end of the day just Jokes!

^^^lool. When did the truth become insulting?

Calling a whole population "pirates" is fine, but telling the truth about ones looks is bad and should stop?

Yeah the logic of Ibti and her group, she wants to unite the Muslim Ummah, but at the same time longs to divide the Somali republic because of her clan angst? :D

Nice one love.

Ibtisam   

Duke, you think there is truth about how a forum user name looks like, you are more crazy than I thought. What you find attractive or who you think is attractive is not an issue here. As I said you find it hard to relate to females unless you are talking about how they look or what they wear or if they will be your wife.

I see your desperate attempt to change the topic of the thread yaro, it won't wash. :rolleyes:

LOL! Whateva makes you feel better about yourself. But should you want to pick bones with GD, then you should clarify that instead of dragging all Puntland to the mud. This whole hebel of qabiil hebel sidaan aa lagu yaqaanaa is backwarded and doesnt help killing off this poisonious thing called qabiil.

Ibtisam   

^^^C&H you either can't read or you refuse to read, either way don't have your rant at my expense. Again I never said anything about reer hebel iyo reer Puntland. So show what I said here that is pis*sing you off.

FYI: I don't need to make myself feel better about anything, I am quit clear on where I stand on Qabil.

This is not the first time. WOW! The politics section does make me lose respect for some people fast! I did read your post. In fact, my last post was for A&T NOT FOR YOU. Thank you for pointing out my "illiteracy issues." GOO DAY!

^^^Lets unite the Muslim Ummah, and divide Somalia. :D

Also this topic was an attack on the people of Puntland, their dignity and the fact that so many people who do not " believe in Qabil" started to sing and dance in order to perpetuate the myth making of a few desperate folks, highlights the problem.

Though I dont think the topic achieved the goal of the poster. It backfired big time.

Ibtisam   

C&H: Well I am not a mind reader, so I thought that was for me, hence why I said did you read or can't you.

Good day.

Duke: What about the life and dignity of the man who is going to be in prison, miis that does not mean anything compared. Don't bother answering I guess your pointless, yeah but yad yad ya.

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Ibti is having a bad hair day I guess, adeer not all Somali men are like the folks you grew up with. There are some who will look beyond looks and give a sister a chance, you have a beautiful brain did you know that?

:D

Waxanaa rag isku sheegaya. Raganimooy xaal qaado. Cayayaan fowqal cayayaan.