Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Man handed over by Puntland given Life sentence in Ethiopian Federal Court

Ibtisam   

Mr. Somalia, the fact you refer to people as nobodies is enough to say maskax faalooq baad qabta, so really you calling anything including monkeys a retard is not valid, you are the queen of retards.

As for what I said, since you live up Ethiopian A*ss, I am sure you will enjoy the experience, you can get a better view and smell the canjeero. smile.gif

P.s. This is the one time you should probably cry with the door open, Allah ha kaa saaro your inhumane state.

Originally posted by Kamavi:

^Prolly the stupidest post that you have ever posted on Sol. You just invented all that shid. But here are the
that you might not have seen in real life. Now shall you not be proud to see the brave young men and women celebrating and chanting for no less than independence?
:D

The creation of independent ******* state is real and can not be stopped . The footage depicts the sense of dedication, sacrifices and the courage of the heroic, noble and dignified ONLF warriors that are willing to shed blood for their motherland and take the fight to the enemy camps.

That said, the pay out tigre dogs in the mini states of Somalia, qaaqland and qudhinland, can keep handing over ******es as much as they want. But one day they shall taste the death and pain they have caused to the ****** people.

To Kamavi:

Maalin walba magaca soo badalo sidii tuug sharciga ka dhuumanaya. Ooops! mise waad tahay? :D

Saaxiib, the O.N-uff are nothing but piss-ants. You dress females up in military fatigues and ask them to jump up and down on youtube, whilst your sorry self and others say you are waging a serious liberation fight on the internet. How silly.

You think this is cutting edge,right? :D

Now, piss off and go think about the foolishness and futility of your Dhaanto Liberation Movement. Come back to me when you come up with summin a lil more tangible than caanoboore laga dhargo; iyo dhaanto raqiiska ah; iyo waa nala xiray. My door is always open. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Mr. Somalia, the fact you refer to people as nobodies is enough to say maskax faalooq baad qabta, so really you calling anything including monkeys a retard is not valid, you are the queen of retards.

As for what I said, since you live up Ethiopian A*ss, I am sure you will enjoy the experience, you can get a better view and smell the canjeero.
smile.gif

P.s. This is the one time you should probably cry with the door open, Allah ha kaa saaro your inhumane state.

Ibti, oo hada inaan i ceydid baad u taffa xaadatey miyaa? :D

Bal in yara i sug, intay Kool Kat ka imaanayso meeshaan. Haddaana ku sheegin! :D

Ibtisam   

I don't need inan the likes of you uu taffa xeeto, adiga ayaan ba wax la haadiin.

Why on earth you think KK is going to support you on this is beyond me, but ciidad doontiid uu sheeg caqlilaantaada.

Kamaavi   

^Mr.hopeless pay out, you and those stooges who have no sense of pride shall be wiped out by the lions of east Africa. By far you are the bone in the neck for the strongest freedom fighters in the horn. No body can deny that. They have the capability to come in and do whatever that pleases them in the mini states, like your masters come in and go out. You are an open cave adeer and we should step in to show you our capability sow ma aha? :D

As for caano and food talk, I am sure you know they drink, bath and live by fresh Tigre blood and caano geel, not boore boore shid that you repeat hundred times in a same post like a brain dead retard who has no better words to say. Don't use fake Somalia name, also, as it comes you are the lowest column of a Tigre pest. Yey kii la su dhay bari samaadkii ayaa weli kugu jaban ka ********kana waad ku duushaa ood ku mirqaantaa. Aabaha la gubyoo la cadaabe!

Adeer anu waxaan joogaaba waa Alle mahadii haday maanta jwxo guul tahay cadowguna faro ku gabad yahay. Diidi mayno geerida daafulaha gumaysiga intuu dooni dagaladeena. smile.gif

Just take the bull that is coming out of your lower hole to some where else. It stinking up the whole page.

The Zack   

^ :D:D . :D

This kid has either had his manly rights violated by some San diego gangs of OG or is fully a mental retard. His hate to all somalis is just out of the line but we are getting bored of his use of same cheap lines of talk. Adeer there are better ways to get ur hatred out of ur stomuc (I.e. kill ur self lol illeen u can't hurt anybody else e), stop using same lines.

P.s. tell us how much damage u have suffered in that SD prison.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Kamavi:

Tigrey jecely weeji wuxuu jwxo u huruufi..
:D

loooooool he is a long distance tigray boot licker miyaa?

Kamaavi   

That's what I thought. :D It's never good to be in a long distance boot licking relation ship. It doesn't work out in the end most of time. But he shall not take my word for it.

Ibti, can not go a week without mentioning the Duke’s name, adeer if you want to help your fellow Somali’s and the Muslim Ummah, start with shedding this nonsense clan secessionist agenda. Learn to love Somalia, and then we shall discuss other issues.

As for the topic, the whining gets worse and worse, we hope for our kinfolk to drop the nonsense and work to better the lives of their people.

Ibtisam   

All I hear is yad yad ya, maskaxda beel- you are not using it anyway so wa wasted on you.

lool @long distance tigray boot licker, When is the aroos. icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Ibti is making a big mistake. She thinks the pirates of SOL care two hoots about somali decorum. She should know inay dadka ku goobtaan without any regard whether the person is male or female.

Ibtisam   

^^^A&T Atheer, I don't care too much for the Pirates of SOL, waan ka adakey all of them, just get them in line for me; Really. icon_razz.gif

But they do have different tactics for male and female.

Pirate boys are the only ones you can humiliate and bury in the public forum as a female, and they still PM you saying "hello, do you want to get know each other, I notice you don't like Puntiland, maybe I can change your mind" :D lol