Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Man handed over by Puntland given Life sentence in Ethiopian Federal Court

Thankful   

There isn't a region in Somalia that hasn't!!! In fact there are many Somalis from the "O" working for Ethiopia and handing over their own people!

During the fight against Siad Barre every rebel group used Ethiopia as an ally!

This thread is purposely blaming Puntland and provides no evidence!

I think we established beyond a shadow of doubt that "whoreland" administrations hand over Somalis to the Tigray regime-whether this story is true or not doesn't really matter.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I think we established beyond a shadow of doubt that
"whoreland"
administrations

Che, never loses an opportunity to show his love for the Somali's and the faith.. :D We await the ONLF clowns, and a few others to join in the fun.

Abwaan   

Ilaah ha u fududeeyo, mar unbaa caddaaladdu imaan Insha Allaah. Maamul-qabiileedyadan ( I don't even call them maamul-goboleed) Soomaaliya ka jira shaki kuma jiro inay u shaqeeyaan Melez oo aysan xitaa dhowri karin xuquuqda waddaniyadeed, islaannimo iyo walaalnimo ee dadyowga Soomaalida ahi leeyihiin, balse haddii kabtan ka soo tallaabay xadka uu ku dhaho kuwa horboodaya islaantaada iyo carruurtaada soo dhiib way dhiibayaan. War wuxu sharaf xumaa, waxaase ka sii daran shacabka xaqdarrada noocaas oo kale ah ka aamusan, tolow marmarsiiyahoodu muxuu yahay?

Abtigiis   

What is happening in Addis Ababa is for me, like what is happening in Garowe for Xinnfanin. For now let us say my sources in Addis Ababa, who are more reliable than Garoweonline and Allidamalle. The reason I am saying you will hear it tomorrow is because I reported as it happened.

bilan   

Ilaahay ha u fudedeeyo, it is not fair waxa Somalia ka socda, and Faroole will have to answer sooner or later laakiin abtigiis you are not helping either, qabiil dhan intay fariisteen ma go’aansan in ninkaan la dhiibo, marka it does not make sense inaad umad dhan aad har iyo habeen haaraanto.

I suggest the O.N-uff boys of SOL quit their whining and quickly get together a petition to their president, Zenawi, and beg him that this arrested gentleman's rights to an unlimited supply of caanoboore, whilst he serves out the term of his sentence, will not be fringed upon...(we all know how you fellas get when that good stuff is taken away from you lot for long periods of time...) :D

Or even better yet, let that Macalin fellow go advocate for his release. icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

^Prolly the stupidest post that you have ever posted on Sol. You just invented all that shid. But here are the

that you might not have seen in real life. Now shall you not be proud to see the brave young men and women celebrating and chanting for no less than independence? :D

The creation of independent ******* state is real and can not be stopped . The footage depicts the sense of dedication, sacrifices and the courage of the heroic, noble and dignified ONLF warriors that are willing to shed blood for their motherland and take the fight to the enemy camps.

That said, the pay out tigre dogs in the mini states of Somalia, qaaqland and qudhinland, can keep handing over ******es as much as they want. But one day they shall taste the death and pain they have caused to the ****** people.

Ibtisam   

The Puntiland Maafiya on SOL wax is daamey ma leeh. The sane ones stay quite, and the worst ones vomit everywhere with contradictions.

Allaho ya Thankless, Duke, Mr. Somalia, and Cowke their friends in Ethiopia uu geeya for a few weeks. Waste of space. :rolleyes:

May Allah make it easy for the brother, Allah ha ka so furfuro.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

The Puntiland Maafiya on SOL wax is daamey ma leeh. The sane ones stay quite, and the worst ones vomit everywhere with contradictions.

Allaho ya Thankless, Duke, Mr. Somalia, and Cowke their friends in Ethiopia uu geeya for a few weeks. Waste of space. :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Allaho ya Thankless, Duke,
Mr. Somalia
, and Cowke their friends in Ethiopia uu geeya for a few weeks. Waste of space. :rolleyes:

^

Ibtisam,

What did I do to you to make you post up such a crap tirade directed at your Puntland betters? And a sudden defender of the caanoboore boys, are we? :D I had no idea you had a soft spot for these retards, but if you must feel sorry for them please refrain from attracting the attention of the dreaded pirate 'mafia' gang to yourself--no matter, if it will make your day or not! :D

And don't be an online hypocrite, either: If you really cared about these nobodies, you'd already stake your discomfort at your real life secessionist co-hearts who handed Lady Bishaaro over to the Xabashas, a couple of weeks ago.

P.S

Nice emotional breakdown, by the way... :D