Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

...Al-Shabaab Symphatizer'S Arrested@German Airport...

Brief Summary: A couple of somali men, one identified as a 24 yr old, and another just identified by name have been arrested by the German authorities with links to Al-Qaeda. Read the article below for more details.

I want to take this time to thank the officials, the hardworking men and women who are making efforts to crack down on fake mujahidiin's everywhere. Allaahu Akbar, hopefully more arrest will follow.

KLM Flight passengers bound for Pakistani Border

PS:Kasha & Co aka abuu kashafa, you are next.(be afraid, be really afraid) :D

I was shocked to hear this on the NPR news today, but these young men were found to have no explosives or any other hidden weapons. Their activities had been on a surveillence for a while. They definately wanted to be trained in the free-zone tribal areas of Pakistan and then head back to Somalia, at least that was their initial plan. I think they were of the view that men trained in either Afghanistan or Pakistan are of the model of the assassinated Ayro and thus revered for their firm beliefs in the global Jihad against the infidels.

N.O.R.F   

I see Lazy has taken on Duke's baton for the night :D

Here is the article. Its all speculation at the moment and no charges have been made.

LG, too much Fox News? You seem to have mastered the art of misinformation ala Dukey boy.

COLOGNE, Germany — Armed German police boarded a plane minutes before takeoff Friday and arrested a pair of ethnic Somalis who they say wrote a suicide note proclaiming their desire to fight in a holy war and die in a terrorist attack.

A 23-year-old Somali and a 24-year-old German born in Somalia were removed from KLM Flight 1084 to Amsterdam after the early morning raid at Cologne-Bonn Airport, police said.

Authorities said they did not think the men planned to hijack the plane. An airport spokesman said the pair were unarmed.

German media, citing unidentified security sources, widely reported that their final destination was Pakistan, likely a terrorist training camp in the border region with Afghanistan. Neither police nor the Federal Criminal Office, the German equivalent of the FBI, would confirm the destination.

Germany has been threatened with terrorist attacks by radical Islamic groups _ largely because of its contingent of troops serving with NATO in Afghanistan _ but none have succeeded.

Germany was still in the "crosshairs of terrorism," Interior Ministry spokeswoman Daniela-Alexandra Pietsch said, but there are no indications any specific attacks are planned. Despite Friday's arrests, the threat level in Germany did not change.

German media identified the 24-year-old as Omar D. and the other man as Abdirazak B.; authorities would not confirm the names. The German newspaper Bild reported the men had been under observation for months. KLM said they were booked to fly to Uganda from Amsterdam.

The Fokker 50 turboprop was at the point of departure when police grabbed the suspects, KLM said.

AYOUB   

^^ Agreed 100%.

Lazie G

You used to better than this. You can take that as a compliment.

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

They definately wanted to be trained in the free-zone tribal areas of Pakistan and then head back to Somalia, at least that was their initial plan. I think they were of the view that men trained in either Afghanistan or Pakistan are of the model of the assassinated Ayro and thus revered for their firm beliefs in the global Jihad against the infidels.

Your Chinese whispers don't make any sense. The destination of the flight was Uganda. If as you "believe" they planned to return to Somalia and fight, then it's a local rather than "global Jihad", is it not?

BTW - Mujaahid Aadan Xashi "Cayro" (AUN) was assassinated by American missiles in his home village in Somalia. That's my definition of global terrorism.

AYOUB   

^^

"German media identified the 24-year-old as Omar D. and the other man as Abdirazak B.; authorities would not confirm the names. The German newspaper Bild reported the men had been under observation for months. KLM said they were booked to fly to Uganda from Amsterdam."

You righteous lot, shall we recap the events leading up to the capture of these terrorists?

#1) Under surveillance

a)Possible wiretap investigation

b)activity monitoring etc

#2) They left suicide letter behind in their living quarters.

#3) Possible connection to some other inside terror cells within Germany.

4) Passenger(s) are not removed from a plane seat without a probable cause.(Now that we know North was seated 5 rows from the men)

5) I'm positive the German authorities have something on them. In other words, forget about the bla bla of "innocent until proven guilty" as it doesn't relate to martyr's.

6) Never associate martyr with innocence.

7) I don't have respect for cowards, and this alone should be enough to convict them. One of the young men was a "GERMAN BORN SOMALI", that bit is troubling to me.(ciyaal maaamo oo inoo is gubo rabo, inaa lillaah waa inaa raajicuun)

This is not a good day to be a SOmali.

ps: North, I don't recall addressing secessioners in this thread. This is a terrorist alert thread, wait your turn. I will eventually get to you lots.

N.O.R.F   

^^As usual and just like Dukey you only offer peanuts.

Waxa ka sii daran you're making things up as you go along in true Fox News style.

But do tell what 'probable cause' is :D

^A little trivia for you, how many times did you mention Dukey in this very same thread?(don't scroll up, you cheater) :D

Word has it, in secessioner land, there is a Dukey shortage. My advise to you is to quit this obsessive behaviour and try to square off with with the man like a gentleman.(in other words, don't talk behind his back like the school girls do to each other)

On a serious note, an intent to carry out an act of suicide mission is more than probable cause.

Not only are they a threat to society, but more importantly they are threat to themselves.

How can anyone rationalize suicide?

I highly doubt these young men knew what they were doing when they signed up for the mission. I think they need to be examined, by going through a serious of psych. evaluations. These lords of terror prey on young men that feel isolated, and lonely. They offer them friendship, even gifts, introduce them to their inner circle, make them feel special.(the oldest trick in the book of pedophilia with the exception of intro to the inner circle)

Terror cells are the modern day of organized mafia.

Trust me, these organizations are dangerous to us all because they are very disciplined(and most of the time are low key) and it scares the h*ll out of me. I'm sure that the authorities will get something out of the two men, after all, they are a somali and sooner or later they will turn on each other.

PS:I don't need to fix the news, it was there for grabs. I just ran with it.

N.O.R.F   

So you've gone from mere speculation to initial sketches of a whole movie! I'm impressed.

As for Dukey, you could learn a thing or two from Mr Propoganda himself smile.gif

A word of advice would be to remain objective until FACTS are presented.

This sounds fishy. And what exactly does it have to do with al shabab mooryan, al shabab are just mooryan not an organized group.

I don't think any somali or muslim should be supporting our own people being arrested under vague circumstances.