Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Progress week: Somaliland success on tap(Images)

SOO MAAL   

Great Pictures

Thank You Bro Red Sea

Heybad waxaad ku leedahay dalkaaga hooyo

Dalkaaga hooyo haka deyrin

Illahaay waxaanu ka baryanaa inuu soomaali ka dhigo dad dalkooda iyo dadkooda anfaca oo wax badan ku qabta

Is the first big mosque the one built by Ibrahiim Dheere in central Hargeysa?

Also, I didn't know there was a Turkish built one.

Although the progress in one decade is impressive, I always thought we should focuze much more on food auto-sufficiency and environment rather than competing on buildings, ie unproductive investments.

By the same token, vaccines, clean water and above all vigorously denouncing discrimination against the so-called "minorities" should be the utmost priorities.

But then again, reason have to prevail upon emotion...

PS: I used to be a part-time Hargeisawi since my early childhood as the family originated from the area.

Sophist   

Stayed in Ambassador hotel; real nice with friendly stuff man. The General Manager is a cool kid. The Duke's picture is just right front of the hotel.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum all walalayaal,

General Duke and Northener,I will try to post more pics of Burco city IA as we go along.

Soo maal, my patriotic brother,thanks for the reminder,indeed haybad waxaynu kuleenay dhulkeena hooyo.Allah nabad qab ha inagu celiyo dalkeenii IA,nabad iyo isjelaanshana haku abuuro dadkeena iyo dalkeenaba IA.

Shariif Zaylici,lol..I didn't know there was such thing as RSF(Riyale special forces).Indeed Allah might have made him feel insecure,otherwise he wouldnt' need red beret like persons to safe guard him.

Jacaylbaro,I will post more,although I think you know Hargeysa more than I do,if you know what I mean bro.

Mansa Munsa,okay Insha Allah,I will keep posting..and excuse me at the moment if I consantrated my energy around Hargeysa,I will indeed move East word and post all the positive developments of all the regions Insha Allah.

DJ Somali,you are right,there are diffantely many holes left uncovered.If I go off topic a bit,I would have to say,the current adminstration isn't one that would focus on the things you mentioned above,they are merely working for their interest,however,I believe a faithful leader,a one that works based on the wants of the people and not his would be able to bring and end to discrimination of "minorities",lack of justice and corruption within the governing body.We hope for that Insha Allah...

Sophist...Cool bro,I didn't know you visited Hargeysa lately,if I knew I would have deman you show us the pics you had taken,the same way I asked brother Jaylaani,who turned me down...although his excuse was the pics he took contained that of persons,for that he couldnt' show 'em.

Stay tuned for more pics to come Insha Allah hadii Allah nafta noo daayo.

Assalamu calaykum.

Mr RS thanks alot ...i'v been to Harjisa but i didn't see the big mosque.. I'm planning to go again in DEc na dhave a look and see what is new there... i like the shopping mall but where is it?? planning to visit it as well