Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Interesting Awdal Editorial Suggestions For Semi Autonomy

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Nassir:

Awdiles must demonstrate principles of Somaliway unity consistenly. They can't drift back and forth based on some power sharing system from an unrecognized state.

Duke would say this statement applies to your people too when it coms to PL. What reply would you give him? :D

Miya la iska hadlayaa saaxib just because a couple of ladies and some kids came out in a little demo? Awdal (if you hadn't noticed) took full part in the elections. If tiny demos mean breaking away from SL then those old ladies demonstrating in Hargeisa also want to break away. Dee naga daaya. :D

AYOUB   

^ Frankly, I'd be disappointed if the demo was about the pie-division in Xamar or Djibouti. smile.gif

Cowke   

Freedom jabuti/kenya/ethiopia/somalia are right next to each not like iraq to morrocco.

Secondly arabs or other people situations wont help you because each unity and seccessionism case is decided by the people of that country.

At the end of the day 80% somalis dont want it. AWDAL TO JUBBA all want unity whilst waqoyi galbeed doesnt. Your simply outnumbered if you want to use the democratic approach which the western world uses.

End of subject really.

there is 18 states in somali only 2 regions and 1 clan is calling for seccession whilst 16 regions and multiple clans and majority of somalia are calling for unity.

Somalia war is not about unity and division lol its about management and the international community knows that they dont want to make it worse by dividing the place up and creating another tense war scenario situation.

So keep dreaming qowdhan boy. Your being smashed left right and center

Cowke   

Sxb sanaag waxad ka tahay minority xun. Half of erigavo iyo tuulo xun ceel-afweyne baad ka degta. War hoy sanaag shukul kuma lihid wala yaqan dadka dego war anigu kuluma doodayo over sanaag because markas waxad helaysa "credibility" kind of like how the hamari politicians ignore your secession cries lol.

As for toghdheer i did include that i said 2 states. waqoyi galbeed is 1 state and toghdheer is the other.

The fact of the matter is your only 400,000 population according to your election votes, and according to indepedent news agency it was high turn out and ppl came from all the way to harar. Nin iyo Nag over 18kaga waa 400,000 waa great shame marka iska amuus.

Somalia hal tuulo ba 400,000 degto iskaba daa reer miyiga oo wadanka ugu badan waryaa weliga aqoonsi laguma sinayo ma qasab bad mooda inad wax naga qadi kartid? niyahow wixi qolka kugu soo xeeray wa baqdin iyo cabsi aad naga gabtid waana og tahay waan ku karbashi karna anytime. Dont think the hamar politicians dont know your weak man and only survive while the lions focus on the lions But when the lions stop playing they will come and get the hyena of the north we will probably start with faysal as his name suggests what his power strength is

Again cowke dear boy your argument is weak lol. All of north Africa to Arab peninsula is Arab so you lool at map you can see the closeness of each country so please to give me that they are far apart. Second you must face the fact that Somaliland as control of most of it's territory so don't say on two parts is for Somaliland. Last point since the fall of the Somali republic and 20 year stability a new generation don't have your warp view. Many young Somalis in there 20 and 30 are fine with Somaliland moving on. The only ones with issue are old generation like you . Thus all boy accept the facts.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Nassir:

Awdiles must demonstrate principles of Somaliway unity consistenly. They can't drift back and forth based on some power sharing system from an unrecognized state.

Duke would say this statement applies to your people too when it coms to PL. What reply would you give him?
:D

Miya la iska hadlayaa saaxib just because a couple of ladies and some kids came out in a little demo? Awdal (if you hadn't noticed) took full part in the elections. If tiny demos mean breaking away from SL then those old ladies demonstrating in Hargeisa also want to break away. Dee naga daaya.
:D
Ngonge, Somaliduna waa hal reer, dhaqankooduna aad buu isu shabahaa, runtiina waa dad aan kala maarmin laakinse aan aqoon sidii lagu heli lahaa xal (solution) ay nabad iyo barwaaqo ugu waaraan. (The root cause is mainly Dhaqaale & opportunities. Somalia has 13% fertile land, only 2% has ever been used, let alone other sectors)

Saxib, close to where I live in LA County (district), there are close to 12 Million people living in peace and harmony. We do not need to break up into mini states. If Somalia is divisible so as "Somaliland" :D

For the life of me, I cannot understand a person whose very Soomaali literacy is that challenged dwells on topics like this daily.

Afsoomaali lama yaqaano. Dhaqan Soomaaliyeed BTJ lagama yaqaano and yet here he is an expert of all qabyaalad, jufo walba iyo laf walba see u kala baxdo la iska dhigaa in la yaqaano. I bet even he cannot differentiate between qolo, jufo, laf, jilib waxee kala yihiin.

Cowke   

Dabshid I wouldn't trust that untill awdali source verifies that this song is indeed something that created for their region or it's most likely a youtuber just trying "exagarrate" the current mess in awdal if the song was uploaded a year ago or something it might hold some truth but being uploaded just yesterday lol dont fall 4 it.

I see alot of fake puntland videos also on youtube and ican tell which are real and fake. Usually slideshows indicate fakeness in majority ofthe cases. A LIVE video indicates realness of the clip. So look at it that way!!!

Temujin   

we became the most ignored region in the Somali Republic

Why does every region in Somalia claim to have been ignored? LOL All the regions, maybe with the exception of Banadir, must have been ignored then. In my opinion, Sanaag and Gedo were the only regions in Somalia that were truly ignored since they don't even have a single paved road. I could be wrong about Sanaag.