Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Morgan 'Candidate' for President

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^ What are you on? I want Morgan's head on a platter. Riyaale is the President just because.

So go get it hadaad ragtahay ani inta ha iiga booteenee...I want his head on a platter kuyeh...

Ibti, I got you dear...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^ What are you on? I want Morgan's head on a platter. Riyaale is the President just because.

So go get it hadaad ragtahay ani inta ha iiga booteenee...I want his head on a platter kuyeh...

Ibti, I got you dear...
I'm glad that you finally understood what I was trying to say. I hope that you don't question about this "double standards" again.

Riyale is the President just because.....enough said.

The Zack   

Let us summarize what we are all saying here (after 11 pages of qub qac lol). We all agree that both these men are suspects of different kinds of crimes, we also all agree that they both need to be tried. We agree that Morgan is suspected to have committed more crimes than Riyaale. Is anybody saying anything else?

Ibtisam   

^^YEs I am :D , if Morgan is giving a high position or president in the coming Somali elections, it will be the best news for the SL supporters and their quest for distance.

The Zack   

So you are basically saying it is ok for suspect Riyaale to be president but it is not ok for suspect Morgan to be president, is that right Ibtisam?

Chimera   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^YEs I am
:D
, if Morgan is giving a high position or president in the coming Somali elections, it will be the best news for the SL supporters and their quest for distance.

That doesn't make sense to a Unionist like me, because a suspected criminal is currently leading this so-called quest for seperation in the first place, it's a logical fallacy. I could understand this nightmare scenario being 'good news' if someone like Silaanyo (who's only crime was playing a part in the neglect of the Northern regions of Somalia several times during his early days as minister of planning and minister of commerce in the central government - though i'm not sure wether this talk of neglect was actually true.) was president and leader of SL (and Riyaale was never made president in the first place) since then the outrage/protest at seeing a criminal being put into a high position wouldn't be a contradictory one and feelings of distancing oneself from a goblin like Morgan would be a just one in my opinion.

unless ofcourse we are using JB's biased form of pursuing ''justice''

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^YEs I am
:D
, if Morgan is giving a high position or president in the coming Somali elections, it will be the best news for the SL supporters and their quest for distance.

and she says she's neutral....

Kool_Kat   

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

Ibti, I got you dear...
I'm glad that you finally understood what I was trying to say. I hope that you don't question about this "double standards" again.

Riyale is the President just because.....enough said.
I clearly understand that Riyaale is a criminal and you proudly call him your President...Therefore, you have a criminal for a president...Which means your president is a criminal... ;)

Thank you...

RedSea   

The ex warlords and recent inductees into the warlord and criminal enterprise have no choice nor an option left to do as they in somalia again. Remember somalia is off limits to another warlord coming to power, hence the ouster of Ethiopian military and their puppets.

It's quite laughable that some here may entertain their minds with posting pictures of warlord candidate for a position they can't have.

Prof. Geedi, col. Hiiraale, gen. Morgan, col. abdi-qaybdiid, qanyare, and Yalaxow are all enemy of the state therefore not suitable to lead or walk freely. Justice awaits them as soon the cleaning job is over with.

Danbiile qaran, sharciba sugaya.

Don't think for a moment the warlords have been forgotten about. Justice is coming soon.

Ibtisam   

Adam: I think you misunderstood me, what I mean is that for those in the north they would move further away (even the neutral ones or the unsure ones) if Morgan was elected. Simply because it would be recreating the circumstances that led to their previous abuse. The argument in the north would not be based on Morgan is a warlord, but rather how are we expected to come under the rule of the same individuals who massacred us and we fought against to remove. The outrage/protest would not be simple as result of seeing a criminal being put into a high position, but rather one who has the history of Morgan.

As for comparison between Morgan and Riyaal, I explained two pages back WHY the civilians attitude is different towards them.

Qalibi Adgey, as usual you are slightly lost. If morgan is selected it would only alienate people in the north further and legitimise the call of those who seek a separate state. If you cannot see that from your position then get some glasses.

Emperor   

Hehe @ Amin Amir, Mogrgan was running for 20 years for the post, how?

Amir sometimes exaggerates stuff, this is actually the first time I heard Morgan standing for the Presidency of Somalia since the entire long civil war.