Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Morgan 'Candidate' for President

Kool_Kat   

^When it comes to taking lives 1000s aren't louder than 100s...

NG, yup we enjoy it...What's your point? Round and round and round we go...You should come along, it is fun... icon_razz.gif

Xidigo   

^^

Ng, Why are you calling me that? I mean who the heck is Fosiyaay? Bal Hinda leyla iyo wax la mida noogu yeer dee. :D

Mida kale ma waxaad leedayay website yada Soomalida oodhan sida qaran news, Somali-land net, warkoodu waa wada been? Mise Saylac news clanlnader maaha oo sidaa darteed ayaad warkooda u beenaynaysaa.

Kolay inantaa warka qortay been ka sheegi mayso dhibaatada haysata. smile.gif

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

This Axmadoow, Foosiyay exchange ends any hopes of me PM'ing Xiddigo. Gacantuu soo mariyey inkaar qabuhu.
:D

Gacantuu soo mariyay aa, waar dee inaadeer hana bahdilin. :(

Ibtisam   

KK: I said the FAMILIES of 1000s people would be louder than the families of 100people. I.e. More people, more families affected. Are you being stubborn for the sake of it now :D

P.s. I already agree that a murder is a murder, regardless of whether they killed 1, 100 or 1000, in an ideal world, all the somali men who participated in the wars would be trailed. Every individual is important to their family and everyone deserves justice, but clearly this is not an ideal world, nor is Somalia/SL somewhere were ideals mean anything, hence the worse perpetrates are sought.

Kool_Kat   

Ibti, what if the families of the 1000s consist of only ones and twos, and those of the 100s consist of 10s and 15s? Definately, the FAMILIES of 100s will be louder, no? icon_razz.gif

Just kidding...Naa idaa waa i xabeejisee... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Kii hal dilay ama labo ama kun, maalin aan maanta eheen bey gudidoonaan...Iyagoo aanan qofna dheheyn 'president' or 'muderer'...

LOOOL@Hinda Layla...

Ibtisam   

Che realistically speaking Morgan could never walk around Hargisa let alone be president, that is because he is responsible for a lot more than others such as Riyaal. I know they say mass murder or genocide becomes statistics, and that is true in terms of trail but it is not true in terms of the number of enemies he has in that city or the number of people counting grievances.

KK Okay waan kuu daafey

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Che realistically speaking Morgan could never walk around Hargisa let alone be president, that is because he is responsible for a lot more than others such as Riyaal.

Are you serious? Had Morgan been from a certain qabiil, I would bet on buur hakabo that he would've walked around in Hargeysa or better yet one day be the president...Sheekada naga daa hee Ibtiyeey...

Ibtisam   

KK I don't speak in codes, when you say certain qabils do you mean within the northern qabilis??

Morgan is not wanted because of his Qabil, I doubt anyone cares what qabil he is (apart from his own) Sheekada hiisa if you think he is wanted because of qabil.

NGONGE   

Xidigo,

Don't you read the links you post, dear? icon_razz.gif

Fowsiya waa gabadha warka qortay. And, no it's not just that website. I don't trust any website that gives me a 'hotmail' account as being the one of the owner of whatever 'factual' articles these websites post.

ps

Fowsiya maxaad ku diiday? It's a serious name. Hinda eyo Layla are so common.

Kool_Kat   

I never said Morgan is wanted because of his qabiil...I am just saying, sheekada would've been different had he been from a certain qabiil, specially those of the North yes...We would've been hearing sheekooyin kale...Taasi waa iska Soomaali, doesn't really need to be elaborated on...

Ibtisam   

^^^Maybe if his crimes were smaller, I'm sure you've heared stories of what happened to those individuals from the northern clans who collaborated with the government. Even if the current “government” pardon them, yaa kaa ceelin all those people who lost individuals? I guess so are just lucky because there seems to be lack of evidence to enable victims to come forward.

Ibtisam   

KK: I already said

just lucky because there seems to be lack of evidence to enable victims to come forward.

He was an undercover agent, so know one but him can know whose death he is responsible for. It is a shame really