Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Morgan 'Candidate' for President

NGONGE   

^^ It's not that I don't believe you. I was giving you an example there of how lazy arguments can descend into nonsense.

Abtigiis   

Qudhac

Kolka hore let us not breach basic etiquttee. Maqaaxiyaha ma fadhiisto. Marka xiga I told you I heard from a repentent former NSS man.

BTW, not all said in Muqaaxiyo is false. Not everybody is lucky enough to work in Hiliblayaasha America. So, don't insult those who remain behind.

Kool_Kat   

^ :D

Horta is it maqaayad or maqaaxi? Qaaxada maxaa niga dhaha, da hell is maqaaxi? Bisinka.

A&T, adi dakaan ma baratid miyaa?

Xidigo   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A&T,

I told you before and I tell you again,
UP YOUR GAME, saaxib. Don't be like Xidigo.

Waar hadii kun clan-lander la isku daro, Xidigo kabtan kooda ayay noqon. ;)

Mida kale SNM gang waxay Saylac ka wadaan ma maqashay? qabyaalad iyo qudhun ayay meel kasta la tagaan Xataa waxa ugu fudud ee lagu kali baxi karo ayay SNM gang qabiil u bedelayaan :mad:

The Zack   

It is funny how some people were asking for evidence of Riyale's crimes and when that evidence was brought still arguing around. Adeer ninku waa danbiile dhagacad oo waa kaas la caddeeyee instead of arguing about the facts just say you still support him no matter what. Disclose your unconditional support.

P.S. Hadhow dadka markey Yey taageeraan unconditionally ha qab qabsanina.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Dee naga daa fowsiyaay.
:D

(Thanks for the link though).

Axmedoow afsoomali ma taqaanadi ayaa kuu akhriyay? :D Mise adoon akhriyin oo aan fahmin inay inantaa somaliyeed eheladeeda xaq daro lagu xidhay ayaad iska soo jawaabi.

Mise waxad ku faraxday duriyada(whatever the heck that is) markuu ninku yidhi ;)

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

quote:Originally posted by Caamir:

[qb] Reer Awdal are true nationalists for the fact that you chose to set a clear and noble distinction from the usual inclination of Somalis when defending a member of their tribesmen who is accused of crimes against humanity. I am just too skeptical to believe that Riyale will be defended not by his tolka but the other brothers at the opposite side of the fence. Lol

You are right and I agree with you that reer Awdal are nationalists and are also very peaceful in nature. However, the same people who would have cut Riyaale's throat twenty years ago are now cheering for him and shamelessly defending him. They often use lame excuses as the desire for peace and such words as democracy.

In reality, Riyaale was a criminal puppet of Afweyne and now he is a puppet of the SNM. He is there to pacify the people of Awdal but only fools would fall for such a charade.

Any Clanlander who publicly cheers for and defends Riyaale is a genuine munaafiq because he wouldn't do it in private.
Xidigo, you right and I like the fact that you declare and say what you believe without any reservation and you think far ahead.

This post the usual nonsense of an argument, there is no real debate, Riyaale was an NSS commander and as part of the regime should not be excused. If he is then so should Morgan and the rest. Thus the myth of “Somaliland” and its anti Barre regime axis does not hold any water. If Barre was bad so are his henchmen and spies, who now lead the secessionist enclave.

Also I do like how the name of the Duke is dropped in every conversation these groups have, maybe they are alluding to something with regards to Morgan, oh we are two Generals I guess.

Anyhow I must say I do like the new Morgan look its fantastic..

RedSea   

Rayaale is not clean by any means. I believe an NSS man during the Siyad Barre days must have done something. Remember, there is no reason to defend "suspected criminal" who has brought harm to our people. By any means, should he be given a free pass today. It's quite frustrating that some somalilanders are defending him. He has no honor. He was shady NSS member and now is bankrupting somaliland.

Secondly, Gen. Morgan commited the biggest crimes in somaliland and must be held liable. I'm suprised and yet disapointed that SL hasn't demanded his capture by any means.We should demand his capture and must be brough to face justice.

Ibtisam   

^^^ It would be pointless, and would start a little war between his clan who of course have to protect their hero and whoever is attempting to capture him. I don't think anymore lives should be wasted for that warlord or any warlords sake. What is the use of more bloodshed to kill one old man, death will come to him like everyone else, you can bet your bottom dollar on that.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Dee naga daa fowsiyaay.

(Thanks for the link though).

Axmedoow afsoomali ma taqaanadi ayaa kuu akhriyay?
Mise adoon akhriyin oo aan fahmin inay inantaa somaliyeed eheladeeda xaq daro lagu xidhay ayaad iska soo jawaabi.

Mise waxad ku faraxday duriyada(whatever the heck that is) markuu ninku yidhi
;)
Heh. Nobody read it for me, dear. It was written in simple and understandable Somali. But it still remains an e-mail that someone sent to a website,fowsiyaay. Bet you they print mine if I sent one pretending to be from Awdal and blaming JB for for not paying the bill in my resturant. icon_razz.gif

ps

If it were a true story, ku man farxin woxoo ninko yedhi. If I am going to use qabiil waxan ku faani laha wax ka weyn a mere car accident. :D