Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Morgan 'Candidate' for President

Ibtisam   

Qudhac and Co, the possibility that he "might" be a criminal should stop you short of defending him, even Ngonge line of reason sounds slightly better than saying he is innocent. The guy is clearly not innocent.

Xidigo you are famous for your hit and runs (i.e. you barge have an outburst and then storm out without waiting for people’s response) so I won't waste my time. When you want to have a normal discussion without all your luggage and pre judgments, you can holla at me. There is no point haad, I’m not a fan of screaming matches.

Poker   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

In 1989 he was enemy, in 2009 he is President? The difference a couple of decades could make huh...
:D

Time is the best healer :D:D:D

Not too many people were on our side in 1989. Xamar was booming and Somalis in the south were singing Guul wade Siyaad.In two years time, they were sining in different tune. Guusha yaale SNM...maxay ku gaadhay..garasha eebe.

You just sort things out with time and make some adjustments accordingly.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

In 1989 he was enemy, in 2009 he is President? The difference a couple of decades could make huh...

Should we over-throw Riyaale using weapons from Office?

Poker   

I was in Somali concert in TO when Xamar was liberated 1991. Hassan Adan Samater came out and start singing,

Wadankii waa la xoreeyay

SNM baana xoraysay

USC baana xariyasay

I swear to ALLAH half of the people left and the the other half was clapping. That was Somali for you. Qaxooti in Canada because of the regime yet people didn't like the fact Samater was celebrating the liberation of the country because of their tribal affiliation.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Qudhac and Co, the possibility that he "might" be a criminal should stop you short of defending him, even Ngonge line of reason sounds slightly better than saying he is innocent. The guy is clearly not innocent.

Xidigo you are famous for your hit and runs (i.e. you barge have an outburst and then storm out without waiting for people’s response) so I won't waste my time. When you want to have a normal discussion without all your luggage and pre judgments, you can holla at me. There is no point haad, I’m not a fan of screaming matches.

ibtisam

i never actually said he was innocent at all, all i said was that the burden of proof is those who claim he is guilty of massacre, we cannot take it as fact just because few people in qurbaha wrote few articles, all am saying is show me any indication that he was responsible for massacre, where are the victims families relative where why was the likes of morgan ran out of somaliland and some even killed when riyale was civilian in somaliland, why were there no people who are aware of his massacres, no witnessis no victims no relatives.

all we asking is show us the proof or even indators such as victims relatives and if you cannot then am sorry there is no case.

or do you want us to use the logic of the likes of tolka who believe he is guilty becuse "he doesnt like him".

Xidigo   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Xidigo you are famous for your hit and runs (i.e. you barge have an outburst and then storm out without waiting for people’s response) so I won't waste my time.

Haha haha @hit and run. What are you talking about? :confused: I have just stated the obvious, but if you have valuable discussion go ahead and let us know. Ma jecli in sidii foodlayda la is jiid jiito eh.

Chimera   

Dear lord, still defending the undefendable? Stop being so disingeneous by insinuating that either Rakiya Omaar or the witnesses Rakiya spoke with in 89' (and who pointed their fingers at Riyaale) had ulterior motives. The article was published in 89', Riyaale was a nobody(politically speaking)then, exactly what logical gain wether in monetary or Political terms would those witnesses get from accusing a corrupt official of the then collapsing Somali goverment, if it was not them simply telling the truth of their recent horrible past, which Riyaale played a terrible part in? Please enlighten me on the significance of the 'inclusion of Riyaale' in Rakiya Omaar's long list of corrupt men and it's significance to Rakiya Omaar's career as a human rights activist?

And what's this proof your asking brother Qudhac? A closed 'can of worms' is only a can of worms not yet opened, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!. Let me flip this coin on you, please provide me with proof of heroic tales involving Riyaale during that terrible time. Thousands of Jews were saved in WWII and their descendants today continue to flourish all because of a single man named Schindler and he was only a 'factory boss', Riyaale had considerable power far greater than the german factory boss, so show me proof of this man saving our people during the era of Dictatorship. We do have heroic tales of Somali pilots putting their planes down refusing to bomb innocent populations, soldiers deserting etc, so it shouldn't be hard!.

I'm genuinely interested!

Let Morgan run for president! we will extract revenge! that would make things equal amongst other things! The Somaliland defence force, will arrest this criminal and execute justice at our discretion!

Dahir Riyale is also a war criminal but he has been redemped! if Morgan wants to be baptised and saved, i think SDF will carry this task out with mininal distress!

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^ Riyaale was the biggest basaas in hargeysa for Aabo Siyaad. He killed so many of your men but today he is your hero haha haha how ironic is that

Waxa la yiri One man's hero is another man's criminal.We are also waiting maalinta SNM gang criminal court la saaro. So cry me a river.

Are we then even? You said it yourself Riyaale "Murdered" so many of our men...You're still crying over SNM over what exactly?

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Dear lord, still defending the undefendable? Stop being so disingeneous by insinuating that either Rakiya Omaar or the witnesses Rakiya spoke with in 89' (and who pointed their fingers at Riyaale) had ulterior motives. The article was published in 89', Riyaale was a nobody(politically speaking)then, exactly what logical gain wether in monetary or Political terms would those witnesses get from accusing a corrupt official of the then collapsing Somali goverment, if it was not them simply telling the truth of their recent horrible past, which Riyaale played a terrible part in? Please enlighten me on the significance of the 'inclusion of Riyaale' in Rakiya Omaar's long list of corrupt men and it's significance to Rakiya Omaar's career as a human rights activist?

And what's this proof your asking brother Qudhac? A closed 'can of worms' is only a can of worms not yet opened, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!. Let me flip this coin on you, please provide me with proof of heroic tales involving Riyaale during that terrible time. Thousands of Jews were saved in WWII and their descendants today continue to flourish all because of a single man named Schindler and he was only a 'factory boss', Riyaale had considerable power far greater than the german factory boss, so show me proof of this man saving our people during the era of Dictatorship. We do have heroic tales of Somali pilots putting their planes down refusing to bomb innocent populations, soldiers deserting etc, so it shouldn't be hard!.

I'm genuinely interested!

The Onus is on you my friend. Who were the witnesses Rakiya talked to? Are they living today? Can they re-confirm it today? Why are they silent today? Why wont they speak out?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not HER men, YOUR men saaxib. Pay attention now.

Riyaale is responsible of killing so many of MY men (according to her)..So what's her beef over the SNM? I say we're even.

NGONGE   

^^^ Heh. Read the words you quoted, man. :D

We asked for evidence and they gave a very reliable source, saaxib. Like I said, I would trust Rakiya's words over all the waxa la yedhi that A&T and Xidigo usually come up with. Do you (and Qudac) question the lady? Is it because of her background of false reporting? Does she have a background of false reporting? etc, etc, etc...