Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Morgan 'Candidate' for President

Qudhac   

go on then choose morgan, he is only going to massacre your people.... talk about the phrase

"LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES"

they must love being massacred as they all support warlords, who repay them with the blood their children sad indeed.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

go on then choose morgan, he is only going to massacre your people.... talk about the phrase

"LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES"

they must love being massacred as they all support warlords, who repay them with the blood their children sad indeed.

Are you kidding me? Really, are you? I guess Riyaale madaxuu nii salaaxay! I must've missed that episode...Learn from your mistakes kuyeh... :rolleyes:

The biggest obstacle to a unified Somalia, for people such as myself is that war criminals continue to be sheltered and widely supported in South Somalia.

Gen. Mohammed Said Hersi(Morgan) "Butcher of Hargeisa" is widely accepted as being responsible for many other atrocities committed against the Somali population during the Barre government and during the civil war of the 1990s in the region of Kismayu. His military campaign in Southern Somalia in 1992 was one of the main causes of the famine in Somalia in that same year. As a consequence 300,000 Somali may have died.

In 1988 operations conducted by the Barre government against Somali National Movement (SNM) rebels in the northern part of the country led to the death and imprisonment of thousands of Somali civilians by the Somali National Army.

Gen.Morgan was in charge of these operations. It is generally accepted that General Morgan, who was in Siad Barre's Government at the time, was responsible for the shooting of a large part of the male population of Hargeisa.

An independent paper written for the UNHCR by Professor Kenneth Menkhaus in August 2003 stated, "General Morgan is a political pariah, likely to be the first Somali leader charged with war crimes at some point in the future.". However, as yet no charges have been leveled against General "Morgan" by any international criminal court.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

The Morgan's nickname was Cabdi Bile last time i remember ,,
:D

lool JB kaa he doesnt learn anything, remember his little war in kismayo. he is always running.

kk

Riyale is citizen of somaliland no single somalilander accused him of crimes when he was living as citizen or in office, he was voted in office by free democratic election.

whose who commited crimes against our people are either dead or on the run some are even facing court proceeding.

Kool_Kat   

Pardon moi, I forgot, ilaa when he worked under the Siyaad Barre government and ordered the killings of innocent people, he was a citizen of Somalia? How silly of me!

War dadkaan wexey rabaan eykugu socodsiinaayaan...

Qudhac   

which crimes did riyale commit exacly... isnt funny no somalilander know about these crimes yet you always go on about them, do you actually have evidence that the locals never had.. or is it just plain accusations.. because people know who who commited crimes against them, thats why those with blood on their hands never will set foot in somaliland again.

Xidigo   

^ Riyaale was the biggest basaas in hargeysa for Aabo Siyaad. He killed so many of your men but today he is your hero haha haha how ironic is that

Originally posted by -MARX-:

The biggest obstacle to a unified Somalia, for people such as myself is that war criminals continue to be sheltered and widely supported in South Somalia.

Gen. Mohammed Said Hersi(Morgan) "Butcher of Hargeisa" is widely accepted as being responsible for many other atrocities committed against the Somali population during the Barre government and during the civil war of the 1990s in the region of Kismayu. His military campaign in Southern Somalia in 1992 was one of the main causes of the famine in Somalia in that same year. As a consequence 300,000 Somali may have died.

In 1988 operations conducted by the Barre government against Somali National Movement (SNM) rebels in the northern part of the country led to the death and imprisonment of thousands of Somali civilians by the Somali National Army.

Gen.Morgan was in charge of these operations. It is generally accepted that General Morgan, who was in Siad Barre's Government at the time, was responsible for the shooting of a large part of the male population of Hargeisa.

An independent paper written for the UNHCR by Professor Kenneth Menkhaus in August 2003 stated, "General Morgan is a political pariah, likely to be the first Somali leader charged with war crimes at some point in the future.". However, as yet no charges have been leveled against General "Morgan" by any international criminal court.

Waxa la yiri One man's hero is another man's criminal.We are also waiting maalinta SNM gang criminal court la saaro. So cry me a river.

Kool_Kat   

If there isn't a single Somalilander who doesn't know/remember the crimes Riyaale commited, then y'all must suffer from what is called 'selective memory'...Allaha nii siyaadsho...Or may be, just may be, ineydaanba taariikhdiina aqoon - however little...

Horta inuu Siyad Barre dowladiisii ushaqeyn jiray odayga ma'ogtihiin? Mise, in your books he was an honest business man? :D

Abtigiis   

Actually Xidigo is right. I have personally heard from former colonels from my area that Riyaale was among the torturers in Berbera during the war.

I destest him too much, but even more the somaliland elites who turned the dangerous poacher into a game-keeper.

Qudhac   

KK

just because you served in government in siyad bare erra does not mean you automatically

murderer, however there where those that caused and ordered the killing of alot of innocent people those are known, Riyaale lived peacefully in somaliland and no one took a case against him even when he was just civilian... then they voted for him..

so either bring evidence or dont claim things......

NGONGE   

^^ A&T,

Anecdotal evidence is no good, saaxib. Morgan's crimes are there for all to see. Riyaale's crimes (whilst I am not saying he is innocent) have not been collated, proved or even verified yet. Come on now, don't sink to the Xidigo levels of argument. icon_razz.gif

ps

Maybe Somali Castro might be able to help us here. :D

Kool_Kat   

Qudhac, just because noone brought a case against him doesn't make him innocent...Everyone, well except for those S/landers such as yourself, knows he ordered the killings and torture of many many innocent people...Evidence ku yeh...What do you want, a recording of Riyaale ordering the massacres? Shiish...History darling, history!

Abtigiis   

Interstingly, I always find Xidigo's comments accurate.

It isn't anecdotal evidence. No one can prove whom Morgan killed as a person too. Riyaale is accused of compiling the list of 70 or so SNM activits summarily killed in Berbera. A colonel who was there told me Riyaale brought the list to them. Is that anecdotal?